Hey Sup Forums I need medical advice about my dick

Hey Sup Forums I need medical advice about my dick.

So, it curves to the left like a banana. It makes me really insecure, but after doing my research, apparently it will be fine for sex (virgin).

Still, I don't like the way it curves. I want a straight dick. I always have. Is there a way I can like talk to a doctor about it and get surgery or something? What kinda doctor do I talk to? How many people am I gunna have to show my boner?

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Curvy dick master race here, quit being insecure, it doesn’t affect anything in bed so embrace your dick and you might lose your virginity

1. Your a shill, or otherwise a cuck
2. No you can't and shouldn't change the shape or size of your dick. Everyone knows this
3. Fuck you

so my dick also curves to the left. this phenomenon is caused by a preference to having my dick in my left pant leg. so clearly, to reverse the curvature of the dick, one must move it to the other pant leg.

So it curves down than up?

How curvy is ur dick? Draw a pic in ms paint or something.

>pic related my curvature

It curves to the left and kinda falls down i guess

Nope, I was born with a curvy dick. I remember looking at it as a kid when I first got boners and asked my mom why it curved. She didn't know

That's how mine is and it has never been an issue in bed. Post a pic man

quit being insecure, girls love it when you put them on the side and rub the g spot

>post a pic man

Too insecure no thx

Ill keep that in mind, thx

Yep. It's better to have a dick that does good work than looks good.

>apparently it will be fine for sex

It will be fine if you can find a girl with a curved vagina; if not you are fucked mate.

>You will never give pleasure, only pain.

You get a left curvy dick, because you fap with your right arm. Switch to your left once in a while, while you are still in the developing age.

size?

dont listen to this

lol

It has always curved to the left, even when I started jerkin it.

like 5.5 inch

Unequal muscle growth. Do dick yoga until straight.

There's nothing you can to fix it. Shit like changing Fapping hands won't do shit and surgery will leave you with a broken dick. Mine also curves to the left, quite noticeably, but girls prefer guys with curves, because you rub against the inside more. Trust me, speaking from experience. Most girls g spots are on the top of the bagina if they're in missionary position, so if you had her rotate for one left down one left up, bagina on the left asshole on the right, your dick will likely rub her in JUST the right way. This is my gfs favorite position for this very reason.
>tl;dr you're all good bro, trust me curved is more pleasurable than straight.

One leg down one leg up*

It also gives you more play room for other positions, each position will rub her in a unique way. Shits cash.

Stupid idiot. Genitics. If that was true every guy could straighten it by using both hands but it won't happen.

The G spot advice is true. Straight dick goes right pass it. Curve massages it like a finger.

5 cock pushups everyday.

A Urologist can do the surgery to straighten that thing out for you.

Mine curves too. No one really cares unless youre banging a virgin then they are usually confused till they get the dickin

Hit that pussy so it curves into her g spot, problems solved