Messed up with the weighing and accidentally took 750mg of MDMA. how fucked am i?

messed up with the weighing and accidentally took 750mg of MDMA. how fucked am i?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Betts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good luck

been there, done that. but not at once, and i weight 110 kg - so, i guess good luck - have fun - drink much water - and never lie to a doctor. (maybe write it on your hand)

I read that as grams and I was trying to figure out how you accidentally ingested nearly 2lbs of X

Buckle up. Dont get too hot or cold and only drink up to 500ml water an hour

OP in 30 min

this
lots of water, try not t bite too much...

this.

Youre fine. Gonna be high for a while tho, have fun.

measure your temperature every once in a while to make sure your body heat doesn't exceed healthy limits

Don't drink lots of water, that shit will kill you.

MDMA doesn't make you need water. You only need more water if you go clubbing and sweat tons. MDMA does make it hard for your body to regulate water intake, so if you drink lots (and aren't sweating) you can kill yourself (your brain will swell and crush itself against your skull).

I'm jealous I'd love to be that fucked up I hate how boring my life is right now working 9-5

source please

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Betts

thx. OP don't be a dumbass and drink approximately 7 litres of water in a 90-minute period.

It is true. Shit makes you feel thirsty even though you're just drowning yourself.

Look up water intoxication

why take a huge risk by keeping it down? just throw it up asap and you should be fine

Did that my first time, it was a really good high. Was missing half of my tongue in the morning though.

i had trouble drinking much on MDMA. I tried to drink ~500ml per hour. that is what i would consider a "much"-safe H2O dose

dont drink "lots of water" just stay hydrated... one of the worst things you could do is panic drink loads of water cos MDMA will probably make it hard for you to piss. If your dancing and sweating, keep hydrated.

shiiiiit. i only bit one of my teeth half out (back in the mouth, so no problemoo)

didn't think about that, never panicled so hard. but it could happen. so THIS!

well I wasn't literally missing half of my tongue, but I had bit it so much that it had "molded" into a different shape temporarily.

thx for the clarification.. didn't mean like stupid amounts of water^^ just staying hydrated is better phrased i guess haha hope i din't kill someone

You're in for a fun morning, but you should be fine. People have taken like 1g before and lived. Just stay hydrated and don't fuck ur teeth, maybe make someone aware of what you took in case things go bad.

Went to a festival someone had 8g in the tent next to my friend and OD'd. I dont think he died but cant guarentee

I had the worst time on 360mg, literally overheating and sweating all over my body.
Drink, but not too much, maybe a glass per hour.
Otherwise be prepared for the worst headaches you could imagine.

Lmao, I had a friend ho would snort. A gram of mdma then do a gram of meth, he would alternate for days. He's a very healthy man.

I knew I guy who overdosed on 500mg. I would try to throw it up if I were you.

you almost killed a man today

>8g
I don't understand how you can take so much MDMA. 1g is considered OD territory.

Since you can't even weigh your drugs correctly I would say pretty fucked up

Ah oh no I messed up and knew exactly how much it was that I did but was unable to dose out the right amount

Stfu stupid bait bitch.

I used to do 1 gram of it a weekend, but still i spaced it out between like .2 doses, u took .75 at once, so you just seriously need to brace your brain for the nuke thats about to hit it. when u take too much at once i call it the train, cause it feels like ur brain got hit by a fucking train, but once u get out of the OMG IT HURTS phase, u reach the OMG I LOVE phase so just get through it, and drink lots of water spaced out

I would quickly search something which can help you with your jaw. You will be so much in trance thst you might not feel the spastics of your jaw and the eating of your own tongue. Good luck dude. Insert a piece of lether in your mouth or something you can bite on which is soft enough to not damage your teeth and hard enough to not damage the rest of your mouth

I always take Doses between 5 or 7 Pills with Alkohol and Alot of weed Yeah ist always Like 1.5 or 2 g of mdma I take to me I Like the Halluzination so much because of the mda which get produced in your body

if you take 1g at once u MIGHT OD but prolly not, ull just freak the fuck out. I know people who have taken 2g rocks at once and got through it but these are ppl with retarded tolerance to drugs.

this was a major major probably for me when i used to do it years ago, when id wake up, my bottom lip would be super dmged from me biting it, and my eyes and muscles ache like crazy cause ur constantly tensing them up without knowing, im fairly certain i have exhausted nerves from it.