This is my friend Lupita, I love her and she has me friendzoned to death :(

This is my friend Lupita, I love her and she has me friendzoned to death :(

Please help a brother with advice or anything that can help me

I love her

>to death
>you posted here from the grave to tell us of your failings

Checks out.

send a cum tribute of her face and tell her you love her

Bro. I'm sure you can find another mediocre girl with giant tits. Get over her. Or offer her some money for sex.

Jajajajajajajajaja el pinche huey dice que la ama juajajajajaja

Gonna need noodzof that fat-titteh wetback thot first lil nig.

no titteh = no advice

nigger, that's you and your mom

nOT MY MOM It's my friend Lupita

oh boi post moar

link for pic related pls

Hit the gym and starting lifting. Get swole. That's the only way to get out of friendzone.

the fuck, those titties

Move on.
>B...but I love her.
And she doesn't reciprocate, unrequited love is horrible user we well know. You still need to try and forget about her.

literally looks like a mother and son picture

rape
an hero

choose one

Show those monstrous titties

are you into Teporochas?

Would you fucking give up its been like two days

A friend like that is worth having.

Either you confess your feelings the more humanly Chadly possible way and motorboat the fuck and fill that cunt up, or you become a true alpha gentleman and fuck her raw anyway.

If by no means she doesn't let you into her hairy and fat pussy or even play with it until you make it purr then move the fuck on.

I know it's hard and hurts like a bitch but dissapear from her life. Cut all contact and live the best you can for yourself.

Keep spamming this shit and your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

from one brown guy to another: Brown people are a dime a dozen. There are literally millions upon millions of dog-faced big titted beaners. Go pick another one and save yourself the lifetime of loneliness and angst you'll get from getting over desperate for "cochinita"

Show those titties faggot

Become distant from her for a while first. Text and talk to her less. And then 1 day randomly approach her. (NO SMILES!!!!)
"Lupita you have been a great friend to me. and your a very kind person. But i never really intended to be friends with a chick i want to fuck silly" then say goodbye (with the intentions of never talking to her again)

Bulk up.

In the meantime, be sure to stay friends with her.