What does b/ write with?

What does b/ write with?

either a pencil or a pen but mostly the former

Ostrich feather quill, mi'lady.

bump

Keyboard.

ostrich is too thin-walled and has a habit of splitting.

you want goose, or swan.

what ever free pens I get. who cares

computah

>What does b/ write with?
0.7mm Pentel mostly (H or HB)
Meisterstuck No 149 for signing stuff and personal notes

>Rotring
My man. I love mine.

These are my three workhorses that I use the most.

Dude thats a fucking pencil, why are you writing with a pencil are you 5?

no its a ballpoint you idiot. Rotring to pens as well you know

the pleb special, a regular bic pen

I freaked out and apologise, you are correct - I was sad when I thought they were pencils, cos they look decent. I shall now acquire one.

Are you still in school nigger? Pencils are the shit

usually a bic I stole from the weed store

The older models (600 series) are the way to go, if you've got some extra scratch- they're top notch. My Trio (pictured above, top pen ) is built like a fucking panzer tank, they'll literally last for decades. I've heard that the retractable bit on the newer Rotrings is prone to failure.

How about it baby? Which sausage do you want tonight? The Vienna or the Kielbasa?

mine (op) hasn't had any problems yet, but I have heard that 600 series was the peak. Shame I could only find the 600 pencils ://

>write
what year is it?

>t.neet

the best

Mechanical pencil

are montblancs worth?

which one tho

Have you seen the Lava finish on the older models? Fucking dope- I've been really tempted to pick one up off of ebay.

What are your thoughts on the Rapid Pro? I've been considering picking one up.

Worth it, you mean? The fountain pens are absolutely worth it, they typically have gold nibs. Can't really vouch for the ballpoints/rollerballs though, since I've never really used them.

Nothing advanced, pleb level when it comes to pen/pencil choice, only looking that it feels good in my hand

its not too heavy, coming from a bic pen I got used pretty quickly; built solid like all rotrings, mine came with a blue refill so I swapped it out for a black one and it was all good in the hood.

Bic Cristal
I use the cap to remove some ear wax

my man.

>using outdated things

>Disgusting backlit rubber dome switch keyboard

And the font they used for the key caps is even worse. Real tasteless stuff

you're not an elegant man, but you sure as shit are a practical man