Women in Tech thread

Women in Tech thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GI4KS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek

lol

This gets me every time.

Fuck me, she's actually great. Does anyone have a collection of the pictures?

What is she doing wrong?

imgur.com/a/GI4KS

Part gets really really hot.

soldering the component side of the board, and holding the hot bit.

You must be stupid, beta, or blind.

If you grab it like she is doing you'll melt your fingers instantly.

you are what is wrong with Sup Forums
Bro how the fuck are you on a computer and are able to not know how to solder

If Sup Forums tried to solder a circuit:
>3 guys pull their dicks out
>12 guys call each other newfags
>1 fag would talk to everybody else to make people think there were, like, 40 fags there
>2 people die from rectum burns
>1 girl would get all the credit

What do you mean, you don't need to know how to solder to own a computer dick head

no, they would use the solder to write nigger on the board.
Just like they do on the org.

All the mentioning from others, plus:
She clearly have no objective mission/purpose. Also, serviceable parts that a soldered on that side.

Bonus thought: Who the fuck would even be using a old board like that in a modern company, yet alone try to repair it?

who the fuck solders motherboards in the 21st century anyway

With all the people involved in taking this photo and approving it for use, NOT ONE OF THEM could see anything wrong with it.

nice pic, do you have more?

>Who the fuck would even be using a old board like that in a modern company, yet alone try to repair it?

Have you ever had to work with diversity hires? Or worse yet had to find them projects that keep them away from stuff that you can't afford to fuck up?

I sometimes solder laptop motherboards. people fuck up the power jacks and I replace them. not as common in the last few years since they are mostly modular.

I do.

actually guys don't do much better in these stock photos...

leave

HOW ABOUT TECH IN WOMEN?

that probably gave her cervical cancer

post historical cuties

kek

Yeah thanks Einstein, we go it.

That probably gave him prostate cancer

She was AMAZING

Does this qualify ?

No.

Is that a adele motherboard?

Would there be any source for this, dear Sirs of Sup Forums?

The internet.

>dear Sirs of Sup Forums

This is now a tech in woman thread

>may i have your adress
>europe

Well yes, don't you like my mode of expression?

>THIS DEFINITELY GAVE HER CERVICAL CANCER

>what is smt

What address?

Did you mean SMD? Nah, fag, you clearly don't understand that this board is old.

Well I could post you the link and name, however, first I must know. Are you a fag?

SMT aka Surface Mount Technology which includes SMD a Surface Mount Device. Also that board is a PC mainboard with a shit ton of SMD on it.

Smt stands for surface mount technology, smd stands for surface mount devices. Both can be used, you little nigger.

No really, it's related to the pictures.

checked

Thank you

Show us a couple of 0402 you’ve soldered, faggot.

oh my

The big reveal.

i wasnt fooled. something going down their throat looked too big. plsu doesnt mean nothing

I'm pretty sure everyone here already knew it's a trap

>doesnt mean nothing

So it does not mean nothing? Does that mean it means something?

Why does he remind me of Jason Statham...

cause he kinda looks like him you dork, now stop asking stupid questions knucklehead

post pics of your dick plus a fat piece of plastic giong todwn your throat. movie, not really

>big reveal
who are you kidding

placing two weak insults like that in the same sentence suggests you either have a lack of chromosomes or a lack of legal age.

Either way, begone, faggot.

did i offend your sensitive ass with those words? go fuck yourself hoe, gtfo with ur stupidness

He just asked a question you prick. Not everyone knows or even needs to know what a sodering iron is

Do I appear at all offended to you?
And once again you prove said lack of either chromosomes or age. To give you the benefit of the doubt i'd say age.

This board is for 18 years and older, go back to watching cartoons. You have no business here.

nice one dudebro, playing the 'i'm older than you' card, neck urself really go die in a ditch, your jimmies can only get more rustled from here

In addition to what everyone else has said, she's also clearly working in a chem lab (or at the very least, a chem lab that processes biological samples). Fuckin fume hood and maybe a sonicator back there, hard to see past the logo. Either way, you don't want to be doing electronics work near your sensitive samples. And those "safety goggles" don't look reliable, she shouldn't be in there with that fume hood at all.

It's not that big tbh so what if its bigger than mine

You seem butthurt. Want to talk about it? It's only the internet buddy, don't let it get to you.

hhaha look who's talking bye felicia

> doesn't know what surface mount is, belittles someone for not knowing what they're being paid to pose for in a photo.

Only an underage fag can be this edgy.

I was so bored at work yesterday i actually considered doing this with my phone just to see how well it'd copy

Every single post you make, makes it more and more obvious.

You make no arguments, simply spout weak insults, actually type out a laugh, flaunt underage edgyness all over the place AND you're insanely easy to bait.

Go to bed, it's late, before the mods find out about you.

This is Sup Forums. Until I see tennis balls being flung out by cervical contractions, I automatically assume it's a trap. You surprised no one.

still on that one huh? looks like it really got to you

Not really, arguments like these kind of amuse me.

I am a very bored individual.

this thread really fell apart

This is the official version of normalcy in 2018

If youre a woman, and youre complaining about a lack of women in STEM, while youre not in STEM, youre the problem.