Feminism hate thread

feminism hate thread
its that time of the year again

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Non-binary_gender
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&feature=youtu.be&t=14m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=6nbnGUUdQTU
reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/7ean4v/update_on_me_illegally_dating_a_girl_in_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you male chauvinist pig stfu

Shouldn't the female section say "mental disorder" as well?

join us. thrive

perhaps

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wtf? No it doesn't. If anything it makes me want to rape more. If that was even possible.

ikr

see

Lulz

coward

why?!

Shit like this is coming from women who have never played a videogame in their life.

They see cod and think that we just want to run around killing and stabbing people because that's what we do in the game. None of them know how shitty and unrealistic most videogames are.

>t. someone who played doom at 13 years old and never once thought i could go punch someone to death because i needed a power up

dubs of truth

>There is a misconception that the concept of non-binary genders is relatively new -- that it is supposedly a product of the Internet age, largely spurred by users of the social media website Tumblr as a means to appear unique or special. However, several cultures around the world have had more than two gender types for millennia. Anthropologists who have documented these roles tend to use the term Cogender.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Non-binary_gender

fucker you already said this

this is you

no. games are just fun. and cost less.

>gives consensual blowjob
>rape

how about this then

This post is rape

Read the link, it will provide you with K N O W L E D G E

please tell me this is fake and gay

But the workers are entirely female in ants. Seriously, all the males do in ant colonies is sit around eating free food until it's time to fuck the queen while beng kicked out of the nest to starve. I can suspend my disbelief, but don't pick an animal that represents the exact opposite of your ideals.
Also holy fuck the strawmanning in this thread is horrendous. Go the fuck outside, you pathetic manbabies. These people are a noisy minority in their own social groups but you assume they're all the same because you're the noisy minority in your social groups that they're pissed about. It's an endless loop - YOU are creating more feminazis by treating the normal ones like obese, neon, screaming bitches.
These threads are just your "safe spaces". How is it so hard for you to understand that?

I was pleasantly surprised when the mainstream media defended the fuck out of him and actively attacked that delusional chick
I gained an incredibly tiny amount of faith in humanity that day

i can neither confirm nor deny the allegations

>I gained an incredibly tiny amount of faith in humanity that day
Enlighten me on what will completely restore your faith in Humanity? I want to know

>i'm offended

This may be some of the most retarded garbage I have EVER read.

Why can't these tumblr whales just go strand themselves on some beach somewhere?

>the normal ones

If you look at this post and see a feminazi, your views are blown out of proportion by spending all your time circlejerking feminist hate. Go the hell outside and share your opinions with real feminists of you really want to change some minds, damnit.

no

Don't worry user, as someone who actually go outside I agree with you

they didn't make the comic retard

>Enlighten me on what will completely restore your faith in Humanity? I want to know
Trump serving 8 years as president

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ&feature=youtu.be&t=14m46s
Gender theorie is based on child molesting and the suicides of these two later grown up children and it didn't prove shit you dimwit.

Exactly what I expected. No real arguments back, just reaction images because you're a bunch of fat losers blaming all women for blaming all men for shit.
Just expose your opinions to actual feminists if you think your worldviews are so damn reasonable. Go to your local starbucks or liberal arts college and share what you think. You won't be arrested for it despite what your memes have made you believe.
Or just call me a faggot. It's much easier than doing fucking anything to improve your own sad life.
Enjoy your echo chamber in the meantime.

I was complaining about the person who did make the comic, dipshit

>Gender theorie is based on child molesting and the suicides of these two later grown up children and it didn't prove shit you dimwit.
Source, please?

where can i find this video?

faggot
also, trips of truth

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=6nbnGUUdQTU

It will give context to people's reasoning for believing whites can be raciest but blacks can't.
It's basically a language problem with the definition of the word "racist".

>glitched. prices!!!! nons

PC culture needs to die.

>I don't have a good rational rebuttal
>Call him a Faggot

You've obviously not been in many relationships with women, user. They will seek to control you or aspects of your life and will act vindictive and childish when they don't get away. They all treat men like clay to be molded to a certain extent. Complaining about this on an imageboard does not make it untrue, however unfair you may think it is.

he literally said, "Or call me a faggot"

I'll dump . also i'm tired of this faggot

fuck off

you're gay

I'll give you yous but I ain't clicking ur link

haHAAH--LOOLE.

thoughts on this?

>rationalwiki

Might as well just added a "THIS IS INCORRECT" disclaimer to your post

who cares?

Post the happy ending

Hello Sup Forums, would you like to take this time for me to teach you about the true shape of our Earth. NASA has been lying to us for the last 60 years faking space to hide the truth. Please wake up and listen to me!

no its a traingle you twat

Is it summer already ?

yes those 12 yr old girls wanting to abort the Step-Dad's baby......are deadbeats......ok

Seconding this. I want my justice.

reddit.com/r/LegalAdviceUK/comments/7ean4v/update_on_me_illegally_dating_a_girl_in_a/

>Abortion = Child Abandonment
I guess an unconscious sphere of cells must count as a baby now. You do know that women don't get abortions because they hate children right? If it effects their health they could die.

Would have been funnier if the red book was thinner.

It actually made it into prime time tv journal in France

>yes

Thoughts?

Never gets old

That's how all relationships should be. If you're friends with someone that thinks you're as good as you'll ever be, drop them asap

I like that kid and his gf

Yet 9 times outta 10, they're the definition of peak health, so it amounts to nothing, no justification whatsoever. What makes more sense, killing what has the full capacity to eventually be a child or just plain not having sex because you're responsible?

tits or gtfo

There's a difference between encouraging someone to be better and threatening them to be better.

Why don't you like having sex?

>implying
Take the real red pill. Be a man, learn something everyday, make money with said knowledge and habits.
There is only 1 kind of good relationship. A relationship where both people are willing to grow together. It's gotta be reciprocal.
Of course, women are some of the craziest egomaniacs out there, so I'll give you that.

Fair enough

>Of course, women are some of the craziest egomaniacs out there, so I'll give you that.
So are you white knighting or what, user, I'm confused here. You just backpedaled.