So eating McDonalds for every meal for 30 days back in 2004 really THAT bad for you? Or was he full of it?

So eating McDonalds for every meal for 30 days back in 2004 really THAT bad for you? Or was he full of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158
youtube.com/watch?v=sp8pnpqhxzw
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
bbc.co.uk/news/health-23502788
thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/food/article3829131.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was full of it.
He declared he was ingesting an amount of calories that was simply impossible given what he was eating.

Lol its micheal moore tier. Its a lefty hollywood propaganda movie

It is when you were a vegetarian the day before you start.

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

Macdonalds is shit, you're eating shit when you eat there.

I always hated the idea of this. Don't think I ever watched it. There's simply no reason to eat the same meal (or at least very small menu) for a month. Yeah it's fast food. A burger, fries and milk shake isn't well balanced or low calorie.

What was the actual point?

> 2014
In all fairness, I expect the meals at McDonalds have improved a lot health wise in the last decade.

He said he was averaging 5000 calories a day.

Based on his rules (a different menu option every meal, only supersizing when asked which he was only a small minority of the time) he wouldn't reach that on the worst days, never mind average it.

When asked for his food logs he refused.

Meanwhile a university professor did have a bunch of volunteers go on a very high (4500+ calories) fast food diet. They reported that 1. It isn't actually that easy to eat that much everyday, it involved tracking their calories and going out and intentionally eating more to make up deficits and 2. While they had the expected symptoms of eating that much, none of the shit Morgan claimed like sudden depression and sexual disorders.

no shit, still tastes pretty good

this

a typical mcdonalds meal actually has fuck all in the way of calories

mcdonalds uses specially grown potatoes that make you fat

some people eat at macD every day

>specially grown potatoes
D:

>still tastes pretty good
You goddamned Philistine.

I know people who do this, they are unwashed fat people.

The thread that /fit/ forgot

>he followed a 2,000 calorie diet
That's the key here champ.

I hit up Mccscronglers house on the daily

?

The biggest flaw in this is that literally no one eats McDonald's 3 times in ONE day, much less for a whole month. That would be really bad for you though.

They don't use trans-fats anymore, but that;s about it. It's all about portions, at least when discussing weight loss. Now eating McDonalds everyday probably isn't the most healthy thing in the world, but you can lose weight doing it as long as you don;t eat like the guy in the documentary does.

>It's possible to lose weight eating McDonald's

Is this real life?

see

I don't really remember the last time I've eaten mcdonalds.
It just tastes bland and shit, not even good for high/drunk food

why dont we just send mcdonalds to starving countries then no one would end up like those skinny ass african niggas

>lose weight eating nothing but mcdonalds
Jesus fucking christ americans

why the fuck would you want even more fucking africans in this world?

>I didn't read what he posted.

No one said you should do this, but yes, it is possible to lose weight eating nothing but McDonalds.

You can be on a pure icecream and candy bar diet and still lose weight, it's all about how much you actually eat.

>Sticking to small proportion of one cheeseburger and small fries, choosing a small soda/possibly just water with a basic exercise program

vs

>Huge mega burger with large fries and a large soda with ice cream afterwards while not exercising

Not saying it's a great diet or miracle diet but if you did get stuck eating basic smaller portions even with shit like icecream or pizza with general exercise, I can a obese person being able to lose weight.

Everyone in this thread is retarded.

He didnt get fat now did he?

His body started dying you fucking plebs.

McDonalds is full of fats, preservatives, shitty meat, artificial crap...

You dont get fat, but your organs get alot of stress from having to process shit.

Literally go back to school plebs.

Lastly, Ill add that each countrie's McDonalds is different, depending on the food standards from each country.

The US McDonalds is literally garbage. Dont ever eat an American nugget.

This.

[citation needed]

The food objectively tastes amazing in the worst way though. It's loaded with chemicals to enhance the flavor. That's bad and all, but the fact remains that the flavor is enhanced to unnatural levels.

>Everyone in this thread is retarded.
>He didnt get fat now did he?
Let me get this straight. You somehow missed multiple scenes in the movie with his doctor saying "you have gained X pounds this week" and dare call anyone else retarded?

This. This why why you shouldn't listen to nu-males who think we should just eat plants all the time to be healthy.

>Literally go back to school plebs.
but Sup Forums told me school is for pussies

Seriously?

This is why the world makes fun of Americans. How do you not understand basic nutrition?

I dont understand what your point is.

Fast food is fine, when you eat it once every month. Everytime I eat a quick kebab/cheesy I feel like shit later.

Now imagine going on a diet, which consists entirely of McDonalds burgers.

>adding a few kgs now makes you fat

Please no mental gymnastics mister.

Thats because Sup Forums has the intellectual equivalence of a brain dead monkey. Trust me, Im from pol, I would know.

Except you're fucking wrong, moron.

>He has soon gained another 8 pounds (3.5 kg), putting his weight at 203.5 lb (92 kg). By the end of the month he weighs about 210 pounds (95.5 kg), an increase of about 24.5 pounds (about 11 kg). Because he could only eat McDonald's food for a month, Spurlock refused to take any medication at all.

He's a big guy.

>Everytime I eat a quick kebab/cheesy I feel like shit later.

>Now imagine going on a diet, which consists entirely of McDonalds burgers.
Is this some sort of joke again? You keep trying to mock people for their supposed ignorance, and yet you yourself have missed multiple examples, cited in this very thread, of people going on pure McDonalds diets and spoiler alert, their bodies didn't "start dying."

>11kgs makes you fat

Please try again. Hes below average for an American.

>Fast food is fine, when you eat it once every month. Everytime I eat a quick kebab/cheesy I feel like shit later.
>Now imagine going on a diet, which consists entirely of McDonalds burgers.

That's because your body just isn't used to it. If you ate it more often you'd feel fine and be healthy.

It's just like exercise. Of course you're going to feel like shit after doing it for the first time, but you need to do it a lot to get used to it.

>The food objectively tastes amazing
Perhaps you're not used to real food but I can tell you that macdonalds doesn't taste amazing, you should buy products from your local market and properly cook them, you'll see that macdonalds is nothing compared to a properly cooked and seasoned meal.

>>adding a few kgs now makes you fat
>Please no mental gymnastics mister.
So you're just a total shitposter then? He gained 11kg in a month.

kgs makes you fat
Yes it does. It was again stated in the film he had become officially obese.

>Please try again. Hes below average for an American.
Again, no he wasn't. Why do you keep just lying so obviously and expect not to be called on it?

>You keep trying to mock people for their supposed ignorance, and yet you yourself have missed multiple examples, cited in this very thread, of people going on pure McDonalds diets and spoiler alert, their bodies didn't "start dying."
>multiple examples
>examples

WTF I HATE PEER REVIEWED RESEARCH NOW

>he thinks that drinking pepto and shitting liquid burgers is normal

Is this American hour?

your body is weak and you will perish

>DUDE ALL MY IDEAS ARE FROM THE LYING MEDIA AND POP CULTURE, I HAVE NO BIOLOGY KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER LMAO

iirc the doctor at the end said he had eaten his way to near liver failure in 1 month. complete bullshit artist

>says the diabetic
>when his weight starts with 2

Ok I see you're just a worthless shitposter that on a real website would have been permanently banned. Citing actual examples of people eating McDonalds doesn't count (BTW yes, there have been ones that have been published in academic journals) but you just saying "imagine" is perfectly fine.

Last post you get troll.

>entire film was designed to limit consumer choice
>tfw supersize doesn't exist anymore because he pointed out that eating McDonalds in an unhealthy and routine way isn't good for you

Fucking commies

WTF I HATE MY B.SC. NOW

i'm not american, diabetic or over 180lbs

your body is weak and you shall perish, your genetic structure was doomed from birth, you should hang yourself to save resources for the strong, or it'll be taken before you've made your peace.

bachelor of stupid cunt maybe

That's not the point, you can get fat by eating too much of anything, the point is that macdonals is unhealthy, loaded with chemicals that will harm your body. that is something that any rational person knows.

michael moore is god tier though

LEAF?

Fast food is one of those stupid scapegoats like satanic panic or rock music or global warming that people freaked out at at the time but then turned out to be nothing

What is mcdonalds? A beef sandwich and fries, it's not fucking double cream you're pouring down your throat. Just eat responsibly

How fucking stupid are you? The guy gained 24lbs in a fucking month.

supersize faded out because the economy crashed.

Why don't you try it out and see what happens?

leaves are just weaker americans

BURN. GOOD ONE.

>Ain't nobody come here tell me McDicks is unhealthy
Pic related: the thread

BUT THE CHEMICALS MAN THE CHEMICALS. No I couldn't name a single one if you paid me but they're there I tells ya!

>In all fairness, I expect the meals at McDonalds have improved a lot health wise in the last decade.
kek

>That's because your body just isn't used to it. If you ate it more often you'd feel fine and be healthy

He was full of shit as this documentary explains
youtube.com/watch?v=sp8pnpqhxzw

Why would you defend an all McDonalds diet unless you were being paid to do so?

Why would you even give a fuck? Do you just find it funny to confuse absolute morons? Holy fucking shit delete this thread nice try though OP.

>he doesn't understand how tolerance works

american """""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""

>[Breathes Americanly]

But Americans are already the weakest???

hello burger king internet defense force

Docukino coming through

It's called adaptation. Your body gets used to things.

>Fucking commies
Problem?

>global warming
Global warming is a serious problem where I live.

if anything this documentary raises the challenge to others.

That image is pretty spot on.

Honestly, Ive never seen Americans get so triggered since I shitposted about 9/11 on Sup Forums.

Is McDonalds considered a national treasure over there?

>t. idiots

>drink alcohol daily
>body processes it easier, don't get as drunk

So you're saying our body can handle alcohol, a literal carcinogenic poison better than it can handle processed meat?

kill yourself

Replace "McDonalds" with "fast food" as if you didn't understand this, you silly cunt

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

bbc.co.uk/news/health-23502788

thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/food/article3829131.ece

yeah I am because I actually understand how the bodies enzyme system works you fucking retard

hello nandos/olive gardon internet defense force

do you get paid after being outed?

I'm sorry, I was wrong, I get it now, if I start adding little bits of poison in my meals, with time I will become immune and my body will be strong and healthy instead of sick.

>dude lmao let me mention enzymes so it looks like I know what I'm talking about
holy shit

what's your typically mcdonalds meal?

>40 piece nugget
>2 big macs
>2 large fries

feels so good scarfing it down

>What is mcdonalds? A beef sandwich and fries, it's not fucking double cream you're pouring down your throat. Just eat responsibly
Yeah Big Mac is around 500 calories, that's fuck all in the grand scheme of things. Most people I've seen whining about fast food regularly ingest way more than 500 calories by drinking stupid crap and using various food condiments, and they don't even realize it.

not an argument, but actually yes you can build a tolerance to certain poisons if administered correctly

Nandos is officially god tier food though no kidding. I don't even live in Britain anymore and damn do I miss it.

Just don't be a moron who gets fries with this chicken. The best combination is half a chicken with a large side of garlic bread, maybe a side of wings if you're really hungry. Then drown that shit in the different sauces, especially the garlic bread.

HOT DAMN.

ENZYME SYSTEM LMAO HAHAHAHHAHAHA

>dude brush border enzymes work the exact same xenobiotic enzymes

>enzyme system
topkek

I don't understand nandos/olive gardon

But to answer your question, yes.