Care Package winner: TBD

Have Nots: TBD

Most Likely Going Home: Danielle

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/big-brother-over-the-top-whitney-exit-interview/
youtu.be/GIgNdoApr5I
docs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sat 4:15 AM BBT 4:12 AM Jason in LBR to Dani says Justin has made a mockery of the game. Dani & Jason continue bashing Justin.

Sat 4:06 AM BBT Dani says Justin has had the easiest ride of anyone in the house. He hasn't had to sweat or work. He has just been carried.

Sat 4:06 AM BBT 4:05 AM Dani in LBR to Jason continues bashing Justin says he couldn't even win the one physical comp they've had.

Sat 3:59 AM BBT Dani says "I said I was going to play a loyal game to the people who are loyal to me but if you're not going to fight for me.."

Sat 3:52 AM BBT Jason said it upset him that Justin earlier basically said he couldn't go around w/Jason if he comes to N.O. because he's gay.

oh yes

Too cute for BB: Morgan

Well, it is true.
That being said, all of this can be said about Gayson too

oh im not disputing it, just loving that they are all turning on each other

I miss Alex.

they should drop the entire house a fun useless care package of goodies

just so they have something to do today

huekini time

Huey Hueis and the Hues

man justin is working hard to convince morgan and shelby that the final 4 deal is real
its pretty amazing

also krispy is doing nothing.

because krustyshit doesn't want the deal.
she just doesn't want to be nominated and thinks anyone would waste a nomination for a fatshit like her

hard telling, he just wants to make sure danielle is out first but he may actually end up honoring it after last nights fight with danielle and jason. once they go up OTB it might get more heated

at the end of the day it doesnt matter too much, just that morgan makes it through wed and it can be anyones game next week

>tfw the Plastics never talk game with the misfits and can't tell when they're being misted

Winner of next HOH

wew dem back dimples

>last nights fight with danielle and jason
woah what happened

well it wasnt a full fight, he was just talking shit and theyre pissed.

see

They should just play trumps winning speech on high volume all the time when they are sleeping

>tfw never had a girl wear your sweater

You're lucky. I've lost countless throughout the years because they stole them.

you missed this prize gem. "He's (justin) got one liner sob stories, like my daughter died or I was broke"- Jason. once justin hears this after the show he'll never speak to him again. this jason qoute is the lowest thing since BB9's josh mocked amanda's father's suicide. hey, dayvonne, you told paulie to not talk about your daughter, well, what about justin's deceased daughter. yet she will remain the loser hypocrite that she is and will respond, you say crazy things in that house. fuck her, fuck jason and fuck the LNJ fans who support this shit

i fully expect justin or krispy to tell jason they are trying to get danielle out and he will in turn tell danielle and by wed it will be all of them against the girls again because muh loyalty

tvguide.com/news/big-brother-over-the-top-whitney-exit-interview/

>You still thought there was a chance she'd turn on him because he's a bigger threat?
>Whitney: I thought there was a pretty good chance because Justin is a very well-rounded player. He's very, very intelligent and very good at competitions, even though he hasn't won them. He's very smart and he's the biggest physical threat in the whole house. I thought maybe she would see Justin as a much bigger threat than me and maybe I still had a chance, but I guess not! [Laughs]
Is she dumber than Krusty?

all the superfans were extremely dumb this season

i need her reaction to shelby being a law school grad

>Justin is a very well-rounded player. He's very, very intelligent and very good at competitions
she fell for the "justin is throwing comps meme"

Shelby is ______!

2qt53

Winner of the next HoH's butt.

justin said he would vote jason out if danielle pulls herself down and morgan pawns

krispy tells him to vote out morgan

FUCK YOU FAT CUNT

now shes telling justing he cant beat one of the "golden girls"

holy shit shes retarded

Are we finally seeing the beginning of the LNC being torn apart?

krispy is dumb as shit. top 5 worse of all time. like i said yesterday, for a veteran to win you need a dumbshit assisting you

i dont get the fat ones obsession with jason, she is literally giving him 250k if he makes it to f3

its like production is paying her to protect him at all costs

there are dumb players like bb18 natalie or jordan lloyd but the worse dumb players are the ones who think they are smart. that is krispy

woah i just went back to the feeds and justin said jason is money hungry.

meaning he will do anything to win.
anything.

he only trusts krispy now

thank God, light in the darkness of krispy's mind-numbing stupidity

he said he wont talk to any of these people when he gets out the house meaning danielle and jason

btfo krispys loyalty friendship game but she still wants to keep them

lol danielle pouting in the BY

you had your chance to take justin out

It's hilarious that Krispy STILL doesn't know, after 48 days, that she is playing for 3rd place.

I'm almost positive that Justin is going to win the 250k

First he'll get the F4 CP

Then for fF4 there will be 3 comps to determine F3

What are the odds he'll lose all 3 comps?

What the fuck kind of retarded position / workout is this?

shrimpman finally playing the game and krispy is holding him back.

god i fucking hate krispy

he won't even win the comp in the care package.

justin on jason last night. 'At the end of the day Jason is a cool person and all but he's a terrible person in real life' 2;53am cam 1, said to krispy

>Then for fF4 there will be 3 comps to determine F3
source?
I thought it's just typical BB F4 with POV holder deciding third player.

he cant beat jason
he cant beat danielle

he probably wont beat shelby if she makes it to f3 without being defaulted, like if she wins final hoh or pov

he can beat krispy and morgan

shrimpman waking up

the girls calling jason out for that stupid shit he pulled has hit hard with justin, he realizes now how shitty him and danielle really are

or that she has no fans. she still believes she is popular and that her and jason are 'quietly low-key' (her words) running the house

Shrimp can't win.

He needs more HoH wins under his belt and to show he had a hand in moves made.

I honestly don't think he or Krispy can beat anyone left.

She is low key ruining the house with that gay turd.
WHY THE FUCK WASN'T SHE EVER NOMINATED BY AMERICA, HUH CBS ?

crunches

i think that workout position builds bones

he's black, so he can win

krispy think LA has zero ozone so the sun is more powerful than in chicago

and our fate at having a favorable outcome to this season is in this genius's hands

But he's male and it cancels out

wonder if they are getting some goodies due to shelby being summoned to the SR

guess not, it was her laundry

I wish the full screen option for BMX actually worked.

>not watching $6 a month so you can watch in 720p on a 60" HDTV

pleb

Where has this bikini been hiding?

wew cam 2

she just got it in her hoh basket

I have a full spreadsheet of BBOTT stats if anyone wants to see it

yeah!

twittershits are turning on justin hard which just goes to prove there is no "LNJ" fans, just jason and danielle fans

Cringe
youtu.be/GIgNdoApr5I

Well, I like it.

KRISPY FUCKING IT ALL WITH JASON IN BR

fuck you fat bitch

You now remember Paulie

jason shit talking justin again

docs google com /spreadsheets/d/1guE7bi75VN8xtBoKc1I6xFpgwtgZltu_dgF5eZSvUfs/edit?usp=sharing

Here's a spreadsheet full of BBOTT stats. It's cluttered but I'm new to spreadsheets so w/e.

whittney really has a nice ass i hope she wears it more later

If only he threw the veto

deja vu of when Bronte told Nat and Bridge she was a hacker for the NSA

post nat nudes

Bronte was a retard who can't do basic math who told them the job she aspired to

that shit was cringey as fuck because bronte is awful

P R I M E
N
U
M
B
E
R
S

how is that cringe?

jason called justin a leech who contributes nothing

Lmao I think she posted a photo of her finishing a calc 1 course

justin just spilled it to jason

this fucking guy

didn't throw the veto and still smashed it

justin told jason that shelby is way more intelligent than she is letting them believe and jason agreed

wew

justin was only going to clip danielle, not jason, so this isn't too surprising

>Justin- Shelby is way smarter than she portrays to be. She is very intelligent.

Everyone underestimates Shrimp

theyre telling jason everything now

jason is full of shit and so is krispy they just blasted justin in the bathroom 20 minutes ago

chimp kept his mouth shut for a whole 24 hours
new record

justin: (about danielle) BITCH WHAT DO YOU LIKE BESIDES DICK?!

If Jason knows the girls are targeting Danielle then wtf is his problem? Sit back and let it happen. Jason is not liking the answer he is getting from Justin right now, he is going to be bitching about this later.

god krispy is jason little pet

what a sheep

>Jason: What if Danielle is not on the block?
>Shrimpman: HUH?