Where can i get the best quakity yeezy boost 350 v2 replicas, i like the shoes but 500$ for shoes is a bit too much

Where can i get the best quakity yeezy boost 350 v2 replicas, i like the shoes but 500$ for shoes is a bit too much

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2018-Men-Shoes-Sport-Running-Shoes-Cheap-2017-Brand-Sneakers-White-Shoes-Dep-Yeezys-Air-350/32854149848.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant afford it dont buy it

those are ugly and stupid.

Those shoes are so fucking ugly lol, why would you waste your money on them.

dude, why do you want to wear that ugly ass nigger shit

Theyre not ugly for me and i like them?

muks-store.com

check out the repsneakers reddit also, lots of sellers to choose from

Ugly

Good point, buy em user.

Sneakerahead.ru

Why buy those shitty creps made by a boastful little cunt scamming himself out of debt?

Why do you like them? They may be not ugly for you, but you are mistaken, they are bad.

But i like them, i dont care about the brand or kanye, i just like them a lot

Not OP here but apart from the fact I like the design they are also comfy thanks to that boost sole.

why would you ever get replicas? like fpbp said, cant afford it dont buy it.

if you cant afford it everyone that sees you wearing it will know you're a poorfag wearing replicas who want to pretend like he's rich LMAO

IDK but i sell guy sell top grade Iowa meth
hit me up 7122400201

>quakity
learn to type negro

you can find a bunch of people selling secondhand yeezys on apps like letgo
just got a pair of yeezy boost 350 red wine zebra yesterday actually

This

And also this. But I can tell you're still in high school and you just want to look cool in front of all your little friends (hope you're not in college and still into sneakerhead bullshit because that'd be cringe af)
For the fags claiming "I like em cuz dey iz comfy", there are other adidas shoes with boost you hypebeast faggot. Shoes are just one part of an outfit and shouldn't be something you're trying to have everyone focus on. You'll just look like that kid in elementary school with the light up buzz lightyear shoes. If you're spending hundreds get some RedWings like a regular asshole instead of a Twitter asshole. Also sage

Youre a miserable cunt and dont care about your looks, and thats why youre still a fat virgin with no friends, whats the problem with liking something that you dont, faggot

Did this guy hang himself kek?

"Ooh he mistyped a letter heheheh" grow up faggot

Because you're liking them just to try and get attention, not because you actually like them. No one actually likes them, not even Kanye. He likes his shitty boots more

Do you actually think you know what i like and what i dont like? First off, where i live most of the people wont even know what yeezys are, i like the shoes and your opinions is irrelevant like your whole life

Why? Cause the only fucking reatrds who wouldnt by Authentic Unauthorized reps (shoes made by factories that used to have contracts with Adidas and produce a literal 1:1 shoe) are insecure little faggots like you who think that the only reason people buy shoes is to flex.

Oh? You thought that people who buy reps are insecure? Sure, most are, but they are not as insecure as you, to the point of spending an extravagant amount of money for shoes that originally retail for around $200, just because you need to show it off.

There are people who actually like the shoe, because it looks nice and is fucking comfortable. I'm sorry if I'm not going to fucking spend a $500 dollar premium to buy these shoes off of underage faggots who think they're fucking businessmen, or cunts who are trying to scam me with shit quality fakes.

If I'm going to buy reps I'm not going to flex them and say that they are real, because to some people, that's not the point.

So fuck off you fucking nigger

Anyone looking for a knockoff of some status symbol retail junk needs to seriously evaluate their priorities

aliexpress.com/item/2018-Men-Shoes-Sport-Running-Shoes-Cheap-2017-Brand-Sneakers-White-Shoes-Dep-Yeezys-Air-350/32854149848.html

Dubs of wasted effort.

hop of his dick u whiny bitch

These are ugly as fuck
Won't even touch with a stick if you give me brand new pair
What kind of faggot want to wear something like that ?
What kind of faggot want to wear replicas of this piece of shit ?

Kids today are pretty fucked in the head
and in the ass by big corporations actually

You dont understand trending outfits, sorry grandpa stay out of this

> youre

Nothing more intelligent to counter my argument with? Pathethic

Nowhere.
Until adidas and nike start doing something about online re-sellers... there is nothing we can do to buy these at fair market price.

Lol poorfag