Lets start a femboy/trap thread :3

Lets start a femboy/trap thread :3

again?

How do i get a bf like that?
I tried to find local on /cute boys/ but no responses

>silicon cage
why even bother if it does nothing?

Why the fuck not lol

Normally I'd say use the catalog before starting a thread, but the other thread is trash right now so lets do it

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>Trap thread
>It's just an obvious dudes with long hair thread
Every time

Ummm im 19 and my name is david. I live with my bro lol. Don't know this herman guy your talking about lolol i started a thread cause i wanted to see some femboys lolol

i wanna make out with whoever this faggot is..

more like it's an obvious chock full of faggots thread.

Oc

Yum

Loving all of this

sauce

It's not gay if you make him wear pigtails

source?

autistic sissy on tumblr

give me a name fag

thats gay

whos this fatty?

autisticsissy tumblr com

Somebody I fucked from Grindr

disgusting

I'd not gay with them for a long time.

says the virgin faggot

It's an obvious man in makeup and drag. It takes a real faggot to get excited about sticking your dick in something like that

of course you won't, you just fuck cheerleaders, even your mom wants you to fuck her. but you don't fuck old hags

lol, cope however you want. You can fuck hons if you want, just don't expect anyone to be excited about it for you

Name?

Hehe ni

Cute.

idk, it'd stop me from jerking it and finishing xd

saw this pic in some other thread, still grosed out by that tip

No wai that's the same person... :O

matter of fact, let's not

I'd send a Baneblade in there to dig for Tyranids t b h lad. Very pretty, hope you figure it all out

Anyone know who this is? I want to do violent things to them with my penis.

im jelly

ew omg wtf is with that tip?

sauce?

nothing, just thick dark foreskin

adorkable

This is the gayest post ever made in a trap thread

>CCCP
I want to show her the Eagle's Beak

death to all false traps

Sauce??

Fuck that. I want to give her my Tzar Bomba.

is this the image peach just posted then removed? were there any more? i missed it

this would be so hot if not for that fucking tip
cannot unsee

dunno, I don't keep up with her accounts. There's a big gallery of old lewds on xhamster