Alright footfags, what's the appeal of specifically dirty/smelly feet?

Alright footfags, what's the appeal of specifically dirty/smelly feet?

it's sexy when a girl's feet smell

what is the appeal of a sweaty nipple?

But why

>what's the appeal of specifically dirty/smelly feet?
no, those fags are on another level
don't lump me in there

footfags really love the flesh between the toes
normalfags do that, too, just with the flesh between the big toes

just the same type of pheromones - like if you'd get turned on smelling panties or something

bro her second and third toe skin is webbed

bad feet

How do you react to a man's smelly feet?

generally straight people aren’t attracted to the same sex soooo

Is there a difference in smell?

For me it's weird. I don't get turned on from just any women's feet smell. However, I've had some girlfriends where her scent could take me from zero to done in a minute or two, legit.

For me as well, the smells I'm attracted to on her feet, really just smell like her. Not gross or pungent, I know there are guys out there who DO like that - I'm not one. Because I generally prefer clean feet.

Yes. Scent changes from person to person no matter gender or location of the body, why wouldn't it?

i don't like men feet, i find them pretty disgusting actually. and as for smell, I wouldn't know. nor would i want to

I've just never smelled a difference, but hey I'm not into the smell so I'm probably biased.

Yeah and for the record its not like I'm into dudes feet, but we reek so it's clear to me, even though I'm not deep into like others.

Pleasant conversating with you.

Holy crap I thought I was the only one. I like clean feet but I still like the smell. Can't do pungent or stinky just a scent it naturally emanates.

Thank you! It's so hard to put into words!

I never even considered that people could be meaning two different things by "smell" or "aroma". I've always assumed that they are referring to a pungent odour.

That's kind of how it's presented though. Even in the foot fetish community.
It's funny because we end up feeding the stigma.

Yeah usually this specific fetish consists of people that like stinky feet. But I know it's different for some

Has no one noticed that two of her toes are conjoined? Reminds me of Georgia Jones toes.

This image is now ruined for me

Speaking of oddities in the fetish, are any of you dominant? Foot fetish videos usually have the guy being kicked around or stepped on. I'm not into that sort of thing. Anyone else?

check'em

Yes foot slaves are fairly popular

Footfags are fucking weird

Weird shit mate

Looking for more info on this one

>he doesn’t like women’s smelly sweaty feet
lol gay

More self sniffing

>dirty no
Don't know why smelling them turns me on but it's not that I like nasty smelling. More of just the person's scent.
Only thing I can compare a foot fetish is like how anyone else would be attracted to another body area like boobs or ass. Just happens to include feet as well.

makes her seem more human I guess. Like I see girls that plaster on pounds of make up, inject silicon in their face, wear uncomfortable clothes and it makes them seem like plastic objects, Like barbie dolls or something. Usually they have the personality to match it and are boring or uptight about themselves. The girls who are ok with a foot fetish are usually more fun, this is the same reason I prefer a girl whos a bit of a tomboy over a stacy. The whole "less is more" appeal.
As for smelly, idk I got a thing for femdom and a girl tormenting me with her smelly feet is kinky, also applies to the whole personality thing I mentioned. If shes not self conscious about it. Like, im also into cross dressing. Im too too insecure with my masculinity to do it and my GF knows her feet get smelly. In fact started dating after her and her friends dressed me like a girl and I got to smell her feet at a party

Nothing. I like clean and pedicured feet. I don't mind if she's has a bit of dirt on them, but definitely don't get the smell part.

When I was young kinda. Now I find it cringy, I like to dominate.

nothing

I like feet as an extension of femdom, I don't like them dirty (just sweaty) but maybe people like them dirty as an extra level of said femdom?

is there a video of pic related?

Good God I love Hania's feet.

I think a lot of fetishes are formed in adolescence, when we're developing sexually and understanding what we think sex is.
My step sister, whom Ive wanted to fuck most my life, came into my house when I was 12 and she was 14. She had really smelly feet, even today if I catch a whiff of a girls flats I get a sense of nostalgia as it makes me think of her. Somehow, the idea of a girls smelly feet, particularly hers, got cross wired in my brain with feelings of sex. The next 3 years where a time of smelling her feet whenever I got the chance. Shoes after school outside her door, doing the laundry just to dig through it and find her basket ball socks,sometimes catching her sleeping and getting the bare feet. I even got super lucky sometimes and she would try to make me smell them thinking she was tormenting me.
Before then I didnt think twice about feet, by the time I was 18 I couldnt cum unless there were feet involved at some capacity

Do you have any pics of your step-sister's feet user?

sadly no,but theyre pretty basic pale white girl feet with a bit of yellow on the soles. I havent seen them in years

Just the type of feet I adore, although I prefer a pink hue on the soles rather than a yellow one.
Did you ever get to taste them?
How did they smell? Vinegary? Salty? Like corn chips?