NATO

new results are published.

your thoughts?

pewglobal.org/2017/05/23/natos-image-improves-on-both-sides-of-atlantic/

My thoughts:

1. These results are not new, I saw them weeks ago.

2. Pew Research is unreliable garbage, the numbers don't make sense. The Dutch numbers is impossible. Both in the EU and among the populace, we are some of the least fond of expanding the EU in Eastern Europe. The Ukraine referendum showed how little we care about the fate of people threatened by Russian invasion, even though Russians shot a plan of our citizens down not long before the referendum.

also it's funny that the people who should hate russia the most (east germans) are the least supportive of the idea of helping a nato ally in case it being attacked
>Germany has the fourth-largest defense budget in NATO, but just 40% of Germans believe that Germany should provide military force to defend a NATO ally if it is attacked by Russia. More than half (53%) do not support such aid. There are no significant partisan differences on this issue among Germans. Opposition to providing military assistance is particularly strong among German women (62%). Men there are largely divided on the issue. Among people who live in the states that comprised the western Federal Republic of Germany, 43% think Berlin should come to the aid of a NATO ally. Just 29% of those from the eastern states that were once the German Democratic Republic agree.

you have to back Ivan.
i know a lot of people who hate russia with a passion and would be glad if the netherlands participated in war with russia

i think east germans hate anglos even more than russians
also i wouldnt defend eastern shitholes if russia decides to attack. germans know that russia wont attack germany and austria. heck, russia wouldnt even attack poland, maybe balts and ukraine.

>even though Russians shot a plan of our citizens down

neither russia nor turkey (nor anyone else for that matter) will attack bg
with or without nato
therefore i don't really care, gib money for helichopters tho

Pathetic cowards. Nice "defense" union you got there.

your politician's heads must be boiling, when they see how germany pushes northstream pipeline?

No, YOU have to go back Shevshenko

I am not Russian nor do I have anything but disdain for them, but facts are facts and they don't care about your feelings.

wtf I love the Netherlands, Poland, Canada, and France now.

Germans are the most smart people in NATO.

>facts are facts
exactly. the facts are in the op pic

marking bg a "gas hub on the balkans" is just another one of boyko's wet dreams, we don't actually care

back when there were talks of a russian pipeline, nu-males went around the coast collecting signatures because "it's too dangerous because it might spill"

tl;dr: pipelines are a non issue here

we're dependent on russia for it and they're a reliable exporter. i hear prices are higher here than they are in west europe but we can't offer the deals west europe can offer to russia so it's not our place to complain, if azerbaijan could get a pipe over here that'd be nice

>the most smart
and you are the dumbest here weaboo trash

don't worry. your country will become a member state too eventually

in this situation why would it matter what the public thinks?
it would be the government's decision

>it would be the government's decision
maybe but the public can influence such decisions in the long run too.
if it wasn't for protests and the lack of public support in america they wouldn't have left vietnam and just kept waging the war.

The authors of the study have already concluded that most of the increase was because of popular opposition towards Trump.

Spen doesn't care either way. We are too busy with siesta.