Sup manlets, how's your gym training going? Mine's legendary. Just did another 300 sit-ups. Pure toneage...

Sup manlets, how's your gym training going? Mine's legendary. Just did another 300 sit-ups. Pure toneage. Jelly much faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have a hernia?

This nigga cold
youtu.be/2f1hJTiDPIM

dat nigga preggers.

What shit you smoking? Hernia? Dude, I'm ripped to fuck.

this shit again get a life

They used your stomach as template for the forever alone face, right?

my dude

you had a pot belly, or should I say have a pot belly

you just exercised your central abs so much and no other muscle, probably because you are medically retarded or autistic or something else that means over concentrated on one of set of peoples and just pinched your juicy pot back from the top

but the sorrowfull underbelly remains

Growth hormones, that nigga bowels got gains

>I'm ripped as fuck
>I'm

Faggot, it's called being toned. Notice the toned pecs, arms and 5 pack? It comes from hard gym work and eating right. You just stick to eating pizza and masturbating over manga, whilst I pull women at the gym.

Fuckin faggot, what's wrong with your gut? Quit sucking in, bitchboi

Manlets with their need to compensate their small stature... lel.

None can even see your muscle definition because your always standing in our 6ft3 masterrace shadow!

Stay mad, poor little 4ft7 manlet.

>every other thread on /b

6ft3? Lel, what are you, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy or Bashful dwarflet? 6ft8 masterrace checking in.

wtf am I looking at? it looks like the Sup Forums clover above a sack of intestines

>Pure toneage

>wtf am I looking at?
pasta

I know a sixpack, but you have a fucking fanny pack-belly.. wtf? 4 abs and jay leno’s fucking chin under them?

Well, someone skipped leg day alright.

Omg wtf

His most prominent feature is his adonis belt. It's probably surgically enchanced, but who knows these days.

hahahahaha

He put his ass on backwards

5-pack

lmao

kek

What, no "crush your head like a grape" this time?

Dude you suck in any harder your balls will never drop again.

The only woahman this guy pulls at the gym are the ones with the man buns.

Go back to polishing your fedora sheriff badge, manlet. No sucking in here.

I've never seen a lower stomach paired with upper abs like that. Actually does look like a medical condition of some kind

If you are not sucking then why did you feel the need to defend yourself from that post. A response to a post does nothing but confirms it.

Being toned and muscular isn't a medical condition, you autistic blub. Totally jelly aren't you?

Where the fuck are your lower abs?

tis a beast, more obliques than man...

one punch needed to make you a submissive boy pussy slave.

Op posing in pants so you can'y tell he skips leg day.

Bet OPS boyfriend has a better body.

That pic isnt even you is it