I fucked up Sup Forums. I fucked up big time. I'm a closet homosexual and have strict religious parents...

I fucked up Sup Forums. I fucked up big time. I'm a closet homosexual and have strict religious parents. Today I tried to meet with a guy on grindr, and we made an arrangement for him to fuck me. But when we met face to face he didn't like me, and took me back home. I've been considering suicide for almost 3 years now, and because of my grindr and snapchat I can't kill myself because then my parents would know all about me being a closet fag. What do I do Sup Forums? IVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS. I AM AT MY LITERAL BREAKING POINT. I WANT THIS TO STOP RIGHT NOW. I've tried to get help, but everyone is a condescending jerk who thinks I am nothing but a little bitchy whiner.

So what? Kys fag

We can talk ... If u like ... Only i dont know how ... Im suicidal too ... I wish be there togive u a hugh

If your parents really do love you then they should accept you for who you are. I would come out and get it over with if that were me.

When did the homo sexual thoughts start?

Do you live with your parents?

How them knowing you're a fag will affect you if you^re dead ? Are you retarded ? KYS

Little bitchy whiner

Btw, why are Brits so fucking ugly and retarded?

smell my ass

In due to time you'll waste away of aids.

where do you live ill fuck you

said the fag

OP is a fag

lol u gay op

Later i reintall it and i talk to u ... Please be calm man ... We can work it out

Can't you just delete them? Then destroy your phone w.e other evidence. Move out and get away from them if its that bad.

if you parents find out your gay after you kys, it wont affect you but if they really do love you, they would feel bad and blame themselves for the death. why dont you grow some balls and come out.

guys on grindr are begging to suck me, and are pretty easy
you should just keep trying you'll seriously find someonw in no time

>little whinny bitch

Thats true sthap

Wtf happened with Sup Forums?
Kys and stream it on periscope, faggot...

Met a friend in a somewhat same situation. Stay strong. Life will change. Godspeed user!

If you're a faggot you might as well kys

Who cares, retarded faggot?
>Implying it matters what your parents think about your faggy apps after you're dead

>literally

OP, seek help. Say you're suicidal to parents and hide the gay shit, then come out to therapist and say you want treatment. If your really do love your parents enough to change your sexuality, you'll accept it.

Get well soon. You're suffering an illness, but not to the point where you don't know what to do about it like some of the thirsty fags in this thread.

Go to psychiatrist. I wish I could help you moar.