In honor of international women's day lets have a Fucked up WWYD thread. Show our women what we really think of em

In honor of international women's day lets have a Fucked up WWYD thread. Show our women what we really think of em.

why do women scare you so?

I guess I could throatfuck her? I mean, she's tied in a position that is hot and all, but mostly for modeling. You couldn't actually fuck her like this. You could maybe slap a pie in her face?

WWYD?

reply for reply?

put her on all fours and pound her tight little ass, bust inside and make her suck it clean

tackle her, push her face into the sand hand make her taste it with her tongue, as I finger her asshole and shove my dick inside her pussy.

Well not with that attitude

Kik me at was1312
Domme me about my girl
Sissy

First she gets to start by cleaning my ass with her mouth after a few days of not showering. Then she gets to gargle a mouthful of piss and swallow it before I throatfuck her. From there we move on to fucking her ass raw then back to her throat so she can taste her filth. Fuck her ass some more and cum inside, make her push it out and lick the cum up off the floor while I piss on her face again.

Id tie her up and somehow get a large dog to fuck her, a fitting punishment for the wack snapchat filter

And record it with instagram, while she still has that filter on.

Moar

wwyd?

Reach up to her, and grab her by the neck as I push her towards the wall behind her, pull out her big tits and start suking on them as I finger her pussy and she struggles to get my hand off her pretty neck.Then slam her agains the floor and fuck her asshole as I choke her and cum inside her.

(who ever does this girl, kill her slowly at the end)

Zoe

bump

Looks like the type of whore you train to use her mouth as toilet paper and to clean public toilets. Turn her into a full blown toiletwhore who crawls from public bathroom to public bathroom, begging to be fed piss and shit while she licks the dirtiest toilets clean.

Throat fuck until she pukes all over herself, and then make her scoop all the puke up and use it as lube to finger her dirty fuckholes with.

tie her up on her back cut her swimsuit off and fuck her pussy just to break her in, then destroy her ass with a massive dildo then jam it in her mouth and hold her nose til she chokes

Offer her a good sum of money to fuck her at the beach. She is more than happy to do it. I take her to a secluded spot by the water and hand her the cash. She doesn't realize it's all counterfeit. She gives the best blowjob she's ever given and happily bounces on my dick. However, when it comes time to cum, the greedy little slut refuses to let me cum inside her unless I pay her more. I agree and immediately shoot my load deep in her wet pussy. I hand her more fake cash and she stuffs it in her top and walks away. She doesn't have time to react as I run up behind and chloroform her. I drag her into a nearby cave and cuff her arms and legs. She wakes up to me fucking her tight little butthole. All around her she can hear water sloshing around. After I cum into her anus, I tell her I'm going to leave now as the tide is coming in. She realizes what is happening and starts to panic. Before I leave, I break one of her kneecaps to make sure she doesn't leave. She sits there, screaming and crying helplessly in the cold dark cave as the water rises higher and higher. Within an hour, she is desperately trying to keep her head above the water, even though she knows her fate is sealed.

This one i like

The rest are not fucked enough

Very original.

do you have more of her or any special request?

>ITT: unfunfilled fantasists who will never ask a woman out in their lives

I miss the good old "normal" WWYD threads.

Make it as painful and humiliating for her as you can. Make her beg for death.

Man, those were fucking boring, I mean, if these get repetitive at times, old threads were two lines as much saying they would force every single girl to blow them, fuck them and cum inside, everything against their will. This at least a non-harmful way to let out those fantasies that of course will never happen.

would take a bat out of basement on her

dude, i like your ideas, do you have a kik in case this thread gets 404'd?

None of you faggots would ever do a thing even if you had a woman. Get fucked nignogs

nope sorry

looks just like Elsa Jean, shouldn't be too difficult finding some humiliating videos u could watch.

>You could maybe slap a pie in her face?
this gave me a half chub

Wwyd?

Anyone wanna do extreme wwyd message me on kik - wwyd2018

If she was in front of me at a party on a beach house, I'd start by talking to her, telling jokes and being funny, those things any girl likes, then would invite her inside the house to have a drink and would fill it with drugs to make her weak and sleepy but not fully lose awareness. Then would drag her into the bathroom and tie her, then bite her clothes and rip them off like a beast and while she's laying naked seeing me jerking off to her hot body, i'd take a shit on the toilet, then grab her head and push it inside, to have her pretty face drowning on my shit and piss, she'd be too weak to fight and i could fuck her ass, spank her and leave cigarette burns on it, her screams would be muffed, weak, then I take my cigarrete inside her pussy and start burning her insides, and tell her it's my dick then my cigarrete, i would bite her nipples and rip them apart, i would squeeze her tits until they bleed, i'd rip that piercing off her nose with my teeth and then, finally, snap her neck and throw her out of the window, waiting for a hound to come and eat her death body.

(red girl)

This.

this what?

r4r anyone? i can go first just tell me

Burn that thing in a fire.

Go wild

plug my telephone into her nostrils

Makes modem sounds

Be filthy.

start and we'll see if we keep it going

would turn that little sweety into some dirty looking whore wearing a gag-ball, a catsuit and hig-heeled over-knee-leather-boots. Would then tie hef up and fuck her in front of a mirrow.

wwyd to my sis?

Damn son

I would take this girl out on a romantic date, dinner and maybe a walk through the park and casually invite her back to my place late in the evening.

After letting her into my place I'd blindside her with a punch to the face, dropping her to the floor where I'd start to tear off her clothing and feeling her up, violating her as she borders on unconsciousness from the beating I'm giving her.

After stripping her I'd take my cock out, grab the back of her head by the hair and pull her up off the floor, telling her to open her fucking mouth and suck. After she opens up like a good little whore I'd start violently throatfucking her. Pummeling her face down on my cock, hopefully giving her a bloody nose as I smash her face down on my pelvis while she gags and pukes up all over herself like the pathetic fuckpig she is.

continue for continue

bend her over that sink and fuck her ass, let her scream all she wants

heres my GF WWYD

her fat cattle tits

and her lovely ass

Strip her naked, beat her with a broom handle until she's covered in bruises, throw her in mud, and piss on her. Then tell her she's ugly and unworthy of my love. Then hold her at gunpoint and fuck a hot Asian or latina girl in front of her and make her watch while we call her rude names. Then when we're done, we kick her in the mud again and laugh as our exposed genitals drip with secretions!

that's hot

Would throatfuck her, beat her up, violently fuck her pussy until it is no longer usable, throw her in a burlap sack and toss her in the river like the trash that she is.
Cont pls

i only continue if someone writes to my girl

Sorry, i was out, I like how is it going, and i really love your girl, do you have any kik to keep talking?

no kik. why not here? shes 18

FUCK off, Bobandy

I'm not saying she's not, i'm on my way out soon, that's why. but lemme try on my next post.

Would dump a keg of boiling water on her to make her skin nice and soft. Then skin her entire body, and use her as a meaty fuck toy. After that got boring, I would tear open her flesh and start fucking her internal organs, and maybe eat a few. Burn whatever organs I didn't fuck or eat, and add her bones to my large collection.

What would you do to this one?

One day at night I was walking on my neighborhood when I looked at some random house, and through the window I saw this beautiful girl. She was taking nude selfies in front of a mirror. I crawl to her window and break in, tackle her and gag her to avoid her from screaming. She looks at me with panic, with her big eyes which star shutting once I start fingering her and rubbing the insides of her vagina, meaning to give her the most pleasure someone can give.

continue?

Wwyd

Stick her head inside that crevice to where she can't get out. Start fucking her violently, while she gets a concussion and her neck is also snapped. I can't pull her out of the crevice, so I just cut her head off and take the body to my dungeon. Play with it for the night, then come back in the morning and leave it where her head is so anyone can come and use her.

come on people, its reply 4 reply. Give a reply, get a reply everyone wins

wwyd to these two sisters?

Collecting replies for a collage.

Moar of her

How about these two?

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

Punch her in the cunt and jam a toy car up her ass. Then tell he to masturbate while I masturbate and hurl rocks at her.

Make her eat the poop out of my ass after curry night

She's cute, more?

my friends and i take both girls back to our room from our vacation i take right for myself while left is used amongst my friends, give them the fucking of a life time. left gets passed around like a whore and right is bound and fucked senseless until she cant move. at the end of the trip sell them both off to local pirate crew or smugglers. the price for both pay will for our next holiday back at the island. there family and boyfriends back home never see them again. word is they were then sold from the pirates to the middle east or Asia. but no one is quite sure.

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.

Whilst this is happening I remove her glasses to reveal her pretty eyes which would only serve to quicken the rate at which I am pounding her mouth. After this I would explode in her mouth and then look her in the eye and ask her how it tasted.

to continue

Wwyd?

Make her suck me off, cum in her eyes, cum in her hair. Then make her lick any spilled cum off the floor.

Happy international women's day Sup Forums!

To celebrate here's my GF and my EX

Who would you pound?

fuckin hot.

Have her lick my balls

the blonde one, more?

Call my friend Joe and tell him to bring his big pick-up truck. While they're out shopping, the truck comes up and strikes them both. We throw them in the back of the truck, and bring them back to an old abandoned church. Lock them up in the basement. Turns out the one on the right suffered serious brain damage from getting hit, and is basically retarded now and doesn't care about getting raped/killed. So we fuck her first, mutilate her body, and kill her while the other sis watches in horror knowing the same will be done to her. Instead we make the left our obedient sex slave that mutilates herself whenever we tell her to.

bump

We wrestle naked in a mud pit and I overpower her twiggy little body. Then I stick it in and we sex while we writhe in the mud.

make her go on a diet
make them eat meat

Grab them both by the hair and drag them to my basement. Gag and suspend them each then spread out their legs. Put clamps on their nipples then whip their clits , getting off on their loud screams. I'd do it until they were red in the face, going for their ass and tits when appropriate. I'd finally ram my cock up each of their asses and relentlessly fuck them, making them both scream in pain. They'd be completely passed out by the time my cum was leaking out of their holes.

I rip her clothes off and tie her up. Put clamps on those giant tits and fuck her throat until she couldn't talk. Then I ass fuck her and keep dipping her head under until she passed out. I then finish in her pussy and leave her tied up.

my crush...

how id like her

I'd crush her

What about her?