What would be your best moment of peacefulness?

What would be your best moment of peacefulness?

When I take mom out of the drawer

lol why always only morons speak?

Because I am a moron you fucking retard

Once I was sitting on a remote quiet beach. Sun going down. Sky a pale blue lighting up in blood orange and fire red. Friends were sitting further down at the camp we made. I could just hear the music they were playing and them laughing. But mostly just focused on the waves crashing and birds overhead. Sipping from a glass of whiskey, just enjoying the moment. Knowing having a great night in-store with guys whose company I really enjoyed. No work or study stress, no chicks to cause dramas.

I'll always remember that moment.

that doesn't answer my question. The subject of a question was why the rule exist. Your existence proves nothing.

Nice length of a post. I'm gonna read it now.
lol a bit gayish but all right man, I like chilling out with friends too. Doing cool stuff etc.

You got me user..... Mind raped hard

:D you are welcome

Went to Greece with my grandpa last year (grandma died and my grandpa is Greek). So we went together to a little village where his family lived right by the sea. Every night we'd go down to the beach to one single bar (It wasn't really a bar more like a container with a side cut out). I'd always get an ice cold 0.5l beer en after that go swimming while the sun went down. Don't think I ever felt so peacefull. Just floating in the ocean knowing I'd get a nice little ozoo or beer when I came out.

Sounds comfy af

was pretty good.

Damn sad to see this thread so dead. Looks like most people must be sitting in basements and not having special moments.
Will give it a bump just in case.

Ganja

About midnight or 3am. I was sleeping, i hard fever. I Wake up, i was very sweat. My mom come, notice i was wet and remove my shirt. Then put on my shoulder a linen fresh towel. Best moment ever.

Post orgasm sleep

4 years ago (23 now) i beat the shit out of my abusive older sister and i felt a pure 30 seconds of bliss like i was completely whole in that moment.

When I finish all my work for the day before going back to work the next day.

BTFO'ing roasties sounds pretty peaceful, good job user.

When I had an epileptic seizure that closed my wind-pipe for almost a minute, after my vision faded away and I couldn't hear anymore, I accepted I was going to die. I've always feared death but at that moment an incredible soothing feeling of well-being came over me. The thought "there's nothing wrong with death" came into my mind, then "here I go" but at that exact moment my wind-pipe opened slightly and the seizure began to lift. The next seizure had me in an induced coma for three days, I was dead to the world and remember nothing, that was pretty peaceful too.

Umm. Not gonna lie. That was pretty intense.