Admit it. You're miserable. So why the fuck haven't you killed yourself yet?

Admit it. You're miserable. So why the fuck haven't you killed yourself yet?

I somehow still hope that things will work out and that life will continue on a more stable and less unbearable path.

My little brother just turned 14. I'm alive for him. He is the one reason I can't pull the trigger. I hope he doesn't follow the path I took in life, and I will try to help him when shit gets tough

I'm not

I hope your brother fucking dies

Because my life has joy in it as long as the junkie downstairs is suffering.

Because I took hella LSD and realized all the shit that caused me to feel that way before hand didn't matter in the cosmic picture.

why dont you demonstrate your own suicide for me so i dont fuck mine up???

Because i take too much joy in dick pic'ing, and extorting noods from kik sloots. Got wins multiple times in the last couple days and for now, thats reason enough

Because I crave success.
The end point of life is death, therefore death is the goal of life. To win at life is to die.
Suicide is scrub shit. It's akin to using cheese strats. It IS the cheese strat to life.

I'm not killing myself in order to prove that I am not a fucking casual, and also maybe to prove that I can at least succeed at one thing in my life.

I mean if you really hope that's on you.

On the flip side, if someone were to murder him I would end their bloodline.

Miserable =/= Suicidal

I'm want to kiss a grill (my friend) before i kill myself so i'm still here. If it wasn't for this i would be long gone

you have really shitty life morals, this system will be your own end
learn to live to maximize happiness not success

now kys

Best answer

this

> Death is the goal of life

If the point of life is death, then just expedite the process and get it over with.

>To win at life is to die

Then we'll all be winners some day

Like I said, killing yourself is casual shit.

I am no casual, and I will prove it.

the end goal of life on a biological level is to relasticly spread your speed with quality females so your genes continue and evolve.

That is not to include the fact of Epigentics and enviormental factors evolving your genes to be supurior which requiers living long and uniquly

Mental disorder.
My genes are defective, and it would therefore be immoral to spread them.

You're too much of a beta. I hope your dad kills your brother

neck yourself op

Depend if the mental order is due to genetics or upbring IE nature vs nurture. One could also point on then the better alternative is to adpot kis and raise them to be succeful and to carry on your name. OR another could argue that for all that is verifyble we only get one life so we might as well try as many thing as possible to including seeing as many things as possible and enjoy what you do have. Though not the normal interpertation of Tempus Fuget time does fly so you have to make it the best of it and enjoy to the fullest if you dont find thing to enjoy keep searching other wise it is a waste of an experience. Final note you could just try to become the master or expert of something so you crete a legacy affecting those to come in the future.

Your a fucking waste of space to wish harm on another just so another will be hurt. Grow the fuck up you human trash

pussy

Dont be as naive as the "sins of the father pass to the son" argument that is just idotic just torture the fuck to the extrme before death or end it quick and wipe the flith from the planet.

Big words cunt

clitoris

Why is OP such an avatarfag?

Dont listen to these cucks find a purpose or make your purpose to find one. There is always somthing to do or explore and discover with physically or mentally.