Considering joining a married couple for an MMF threesome. What are the downsides, user? AMA

Considering joining a married couple for an MMF threesome. What are the downsides, user? AMA

Might be a trap to kill you

so, problem is: such couples often think they are fucking sex genious.

truth ist, very often they are not.

they may well end up doing their usual sex manouvers and being a little bit too ignorant about you.

want a good mmf threesome? have a buddy you trust and share a prostetute.

but stay away from married couples.

>my greatest fear

>genious.
*) genius, pardon me

>What are the downsides, user?
dick-comparison

Yeah, everybody want to see the dick of a ''budy they trust''.

Be careful user

I've met up with plenty of couples never had an issue just a dude begged to blow me and I wasn't letting it happen

kek

but still true

another dick closer than 5 feet from your mouth. I bet youll suck it.

i was with a married couple for her birthday and it was great, just expect to do stuff with the guy to get her off, if not thats cool too, but it was hot, i was laying on top fucking her and she was sucking him, she motioned for me to suck him and i was a little tentative at first, but as soon as i started sucking him like inches from her face, she came buckets, it was great, id do it again in a heartbeat

No downside. Especially if you're bi.

OP here.
I didn't go looking for an MMF, the opportunity has just sort of presented itself. However, your response makes a lot of sense. Much appreciated.
Nah, old enough to be over that shit.
Maybe...definitely curious.
They have indicated that she definitely wants that

OP here.
Thinking about joining them for a movie night, watching them. I love fapping in front of people and being watched.

Jesus. That is the most boner killing pic I've ever seen. And I've seen some shit.

I've done a few. The downside is that you are 3rd wheel human dildo and feel cheap and used afterwards.

Its much better to have a woman that just wants you and is utterly infatuated.

OP here.
Check.
Also, jerking off and then thinking it over is probably a good idea
faggot detected

MMF is the devil's threesome. I don't want no other cock anywhere near me.

I’ve did it with a married couple, it was terrible. The husband couldn’t get his dick hard so we stopped after 5 minutes. I didn’t even get to cum

yeah, we all drank and talked a while before this, i knew her for awhile and it was the first time meeting him, he knew she wanted a 3 way and had no problem with doing stuff either, we even talked alone for a bit about it, everyone was cool, it was great

homophobe, you are missing out on life, get over your phobias and enjoy life

Dude, that suuuucks. A friend of mine had a similar experience, the husband chickened out before they got going too much.
Best to stay away from the politics of a marriage

Op here.
Wow, it's just touching. Giving someone else pleasure is wat it's all about. I'd say you should unclench, son.

OP here.
How about some greentext details, Sup Forumsro

>Giving someone else pleasure
Many people seem to have a problem with that.
It's sad really. Recently had a threesome with my gf and her twink slaveboy, had a lot of fun and we did it all with respect and fun in mind. Even got to cuddle him as aftercare (once we had thoroughly destroyed him), cause I'm very touchy feely and he loves it.
My advice, OP, is to get to know people a bit before you dive into it, and be clear with them on the terms of the agreement so it doesn't get awkward.

OP here.
ITT: Some wise fuckers. Thanks boys

yes, this, good advice

If not wanting to suck a cock is wrong then I don't wanna be roght

only fags are afraid of sucking cock

this guy gets it

If you're balls touch his, your gay

OP here.
No one cares whether or not you want to suck a cock, but judging people for it is what makes you an fagit.
Also, "The Devil's Threesome"? Ok, Jebediah, please let be bait. If not, kys twice

Why you trying to use this as an excuse to suck a dick? If you want to try being with a guy then just do it...quit trying to justify it to yourself.