USAmericans constantly lament the perceived browning of Europe; cannot stop preaching doom with regard to immigration...

>USAmericans constantly lament the perceived browning of Europe; cannot stop preaching doom with regard to immigration and demographic change
>meanwhile, USA is like 50% white, maybe less

What's the deal with this phenomenon? Are American white nationalists projecting their own racial anxieties onto others as a coping mechanism?

Up

The USA has never been a white country, Europe is the home of the white man

all the Sup Forumsdditers obsessed with whiteness are arabs/mestizos

>Are American white nationalists projecting their own racial anxieties onto others as a coping mechanism?
Yes

>USAmericans on this autistic board constantly lament the perceived browning of Europe

this. after browsing that shitty board i came to realize no one there is actually white and if they are theyre some fucking mutt

>no one there is actually white and if they are theyre some fucking mutt
No shit, dummy. Most of the posters here are Americans, and most white Americans are a mix of European ancestors, hence the idea of whiteness instead of all of the various European ethnicities.
>blonde, blue-eyed, fair-skinned Midwestern farm boy

i understand that but an actual white person wouldn't need to go to an online message board and screech about how white they are, thats all im saying

>Finnish 11%
>Balkans 19%

Genghis, my son...
Blessings of Tengri upon you

Yep.
Hvala tí

I have a feeling there's more white people who regularly post on Sup Forums then Sup Forums because people are just more civilized here.

I'm not racist. Racism is a crime, and crime is for niggers.

Hispanics are BASED. They have good family values, they don't commit violent crimes, and they are conservative.

Not to be cynical or untoward, but I swear I see this same statement posted every few days, word for word

Are you a based black man???

I don't know I just shitpost endlessly and try to generate a few solid keks

Fucking based. Please fuck my wife based black man

What in the bloody fuck, sir I am not comfortable with that type of relationship and stop being sarcastically evil

>Are American white nationalists projecting their own racial anxieties onto others as a coping mechanism?

Basically

>blacks commit crimes
>someone tells europeans they commit crimes
>wtf why are you projecting
hm

What are you trying to communicate here

Pablito0

Don't worry about it Dr. Sudan, it's just some asinine r/the_donald meme

Thanks

the thruth is that american women will be the downfall of your nation.

Why is that white women breastfeeding a Spanish baby

can't be spanish 'cause he would steal the gold from her neck.

Why are you so self-deprecating, fight back

I was expecting a barrage of racial insults for even insinuating that Spaniards aren't white. This goddamn forum has truly lost its way

nobody wants to be a self destructing wh*te

we are not white, whites have a tiny peepee and mine is 17cm.

But there are no more whites at this rate

The only people who respond to such provocation are the petulant Dutch and the snickering French, they're the only ones actively fighting off ani-white remarks

Sup Forums is anti-white because Sup Forums is pro-white

we are just being contrarian

It's too difficult to sift between the sarcasm

I'm a Spaniard.

oh yeah, and yesterday greek and tomorrow italian

>It's now more surprising to find a native German posting under a German flag

No, realmente sí que soy español, estoy estudiando en este país para ahorrar dinero al estado español.