Would you fuck this chick?

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video19055989/hot_british_girl_with_glasses_cums_hard_with_hitachi_-tinycam.org#_tabComments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would steal her purse,
Take her credit cards,
And post them online.

No.

Only in the ass after 8 pints of strong lager.

Otherwise too fat.

Hell yeah I would. I would love to pound her fat sweaty arse till she cums all over my dick, dripping down her chubby thighs.

Has she got some sort of midget head syndrome thing?

You think she's fat?

Why?

This

I would bend her over in the window so everybody can watch her cum harder than she ever has before.

Don't think, know.

Her fat storage zones are arse and thighs.

Man trucker legs. No fuck please

Lol always funny to see someone you know on b

Hi Sophie.

Knowing what you're like, I knowits probably you posting this yourself

Too chunky and simply not attractive.

Nothing wrong with a nice big arse

Really?

Post nudes. Can't judge with clothes on.

first i would check if she has a pussy or not, if not then i will break all of her teeth and lube her mouth and then mouth fuck her, after that i piss on her and make her live in a sewer.

i would fuck her so hard that she will die.

"Too fat" says the kissless greasy virgin browsing Sup Forums

Would fuck. Love those thicc ladies

Too many clothes. Need confident full body nude shot to see if I'd inseminate her or not.

she looks like a big, tatted, Zooey Deschanel. so, yes.

Anybody fapping?

She’s thick but she wears the weight fairly well. Pretty. I’d take a ride. My only aspersions is that she looks absolutely bat shit crazy and would most likely end up stalking me.

That said, crazy in the head, crazy in the bed so I would ride that out. Make her do some public stuff. Weird shit, I bet she’d like cum shaming and some of that other deviant shit you kids are so into these days.

Too many wrinkles on night gown. Improper laundering technique. Must remove from dryer quicker. Assuming the slob even washes it or just pulls it out from the bottom of the bed each day. Slob confirmed. Odorous pussy detected

She's completely crazy in bed. Matched on tinder last week & fucked her 5/6 times already

i already fapped today but if you show her pussy ill cum again goooooooo

brb going to bathroom mmmmmmmmmmmm

Anybody want her fb / Tumblr/ ig??

Post up user

I'd fuck her, but only at her place and I probably wouldn't sleep there. She looks nuttier than a shithouse rat and not in a good way. Probably a wild as fuck ride though.

lovin this fatty

1000x this

Is this thread a new meme or something? It's like the third time i see this shit.

Is she actually your gf and you get turned on about people telling you how would they fuck her?

No. Literally nobody is because she's just some fat British slut

its been since months since ive felt the touch of a woman

i'd give her a nice fuck, hell why not shes cute

as long as ya know. thats all i gotta do.

If wrap on to that arm and fuck the shit outa dat booty with one leg up faced sideways to me watching her titties bounce, flail, and flop and her face in ecstasy until I rip her arm off and continue to beat the shit out of her with her severed arm.

go on then

wonder if she's a screamer

She is

nice

Any other q's?

any other vids?

This isn't the same girl just a heads up she has no videos

Let her ride on my small skinny dick

Bump

Stop trying to save this off as your own

She's thick. She's fucking perfect. I don't even mind the tattoos.

Here you go, everyone. Not OP

xvideos.com/video19055989/hot_british_girl_with_glasses_cums_hard_with_hitachi_-tinycam.org#_tabComments