bump

Was that a fucking land mine???

it was a spiderman shit

it was in the backpack

(You)

Thanks for the (you)
You're the reason I haven't killed myself yet

Fuck

I really can't believe someone would Spiderman a wrekd thread. Take that shit to a trap thread or something. Wtf happened to Sup Forums?

this is the nu /b for you
soyboys and normies

sir, you are. a nigga

this

i would shit if i was on the highway and saw that

id get an erection

they forced him to run with a bomb in the backpack to execute him with

They never stood a chance

Would Scream: Do a flip

I pooped a little

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

faggot

it helps you be strong, and also helps you avoid possible accidents in the future and teaches you how to respond instead of freezing and watching on instead of helping out of shock.

i always wondered what was the source of this

youtube.com/watch?v=CN0p_RDviFM

Lmao classic NYC

Where was this?

10/10 lighting

What are we looking at?

Birds sitting on grains and slowly getting sucked in.

it appears to be a grain silo

Liquid nerve gas

a portal to uzbekistan

rip

he will get reincarnated as a good cunt

ITT people who recently migrated here from leddit

mfw "random" means "constant, ongoing rekt threads every day". you faggots probably think WWYD, YLYL and rate threads are "random", too.

/thread

This.
Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

my bad heres the real one

>being this edgy

lmfao fr what a fag

>not recognizing pasta

Common outcome of demented White dames excited by engaging in affairs with barbaric feral Negroes.

Him running away like a fucking weeb

>who. the hell sell with $0!!?

Why are you looking then ?
I wonder.

I often wonder who the hell sell with $0 mr scam guy

I watch rekt because I want to know how I react to shit that no one wants to see. Also, its good to realise that people do actually get rekt IRL and that you should be careful with elevators and traffic for example

>Him running away like a fucking weeb
that kick was actually a pretty accurate karate kick for a weeb

reported scam
don't worry

At least he died fast.

Bagram Afghanistan
Damn crew chief didn't secure shit right
I got to deploy there not too long after it happened. The wreckage was fucking mangled.

May 2018 - outcome of Dumpf sending his Mum to meet with NK spokesman on his behalf.

So fake. Truck before were fine.

I can't tell if he tried to do a flip on the way down.

Sup Forums has always been bad you edgelord faggot. This shit is the same stuff over and over. Glad its dead.

He did do one.

It helps me masturbate along with slamming my dick in a Bible.

lol