The NRA is a gun rights organization

The NRA is a gun rights organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and-trump-money-laundering-poisoning-us-democracy-commentary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The NRA is a gun rights organization.

No, the NRA is a shill for certain American gun manufacturers

>Anonymous
Over half the NRA's annual budget is regular member dues, another quarter is revenue from their training and insurance programs, sponsorships in their magazine and video programs and direct corporate donations are only 24% of revenue.

The NRA spent $35 million on election donations and advertisements in 2016, total US spending exceeded 7 billion, so the NRA "bought" the election by spending 1/2%?

No, the NRA's power is due to the millions of people who look to the NRA to inform them on the gun rights positions of the various candidates.

The NSSF - National Shooting Sports Foundation - is the lobbying group for gun manufacturers.
Stop being retarded.

I don't have plenty of research about NRA but I know that I think of it as scientology.

Correct.

I call bs
Fuck off Dana

That's silly, because the NRA isn't a secretive psuedoreligion and you can leave at any time.

The NRA is like AARP for gun owners more than anything else.

FAKE NEWS!

It's a Terrorist Organization!

6+million members, $40/year in dues, under $500,000,000 annual revenues.

Do the math. Again, when gun companies want to lobby, they use the NSSF. The NRA lobbies for people who like guns. Yes, there is overlap, but if the Mosin obsessed poor fags who are pissy about import laws were to join and vote, they'd have better representation. The NRA is non-partisan as well, they will endorse and donate to Democrats who are pro-gun too. Harry Reid had the NRA's support for years.

The NRA is a money-laundering front for Russian criminals.

it needs to be further modified so that biting into the sandwich fires the gun
and then one of those needs to be put at every intersection in the US

Cite proof.

cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and-trump-money-laundering-poisoning-us-democracy-commentary.html

>do the same things unions do but vote repub instead of dem
>terrorists destroying america

>The NRA is a gun rights organization.
The NRA also heavily lobby for lose Gun laws which is what leads to insane people getting guns and committing mass shootings.

N. Korea's Kim to begin talks of denuclearization. After a long pissing contest with President Bankruptcy.

This effectively makes Kim Jong Un the biggest attention-seeker in global history. I thought liberals were bad.