How do these photos make Sup Forums feel? Sad? Angry? Aroused? This is for scientific purposes so please...

How do these photos make Sup Forums feel? Sad? Angry? Aroused? This is for scientific purposes so please. Be as rigorously descriptive and honest as time allows.

Do trans mtf folks, this early in their transition have a name or tag for searching?

Almost done.

Last photo I have of this person. Ty in advance for the science Sup Forums

i really enjoy the concept, but i'm not attracted to the person you are posting. feel me?

Fucking racists

Like on /d/ sometimes I see threads for "boyish hormone tits" and the like. But I can't search for "almost passing" or "early trans" without getting lots of irrelevancy. It's as the samurai perfered late teen/early 20s castrated sex students.

ive been on hormones for almost 3 1/2 years and my tits are still that small

Perhaps I should create a library, If it is such a rare kink.

The timeline isn't so much what Im after. But the limited "passing" results. The desperate search for hyper femininity and weakness while a hint of boyish vigor remains.

my results in a nutshell

This is a matter of taste.

What happened to your eyes in just 4 months? Doesn't look like you in the right picture, although the two marks on each face match.

>your

My friend commited suicide a few days ago and I hate my new job I started. I want to smoke weed again but know the trouble it will bring if I do, I feel like a piece of paper out in the rain. Just melting away quietly.

What?

What..

The one of the left still looks better.

Im not the individual from this pictures. I found them on /soc/ in the trap thread. I'm trying to find simmilar 2d and 3d lewd of stuff LIKE them/him/her