UK plug adapter

>UK plug adapter
>Pakistan

lmao

It's missing one spot though, the Falklands. ;)

No it isnt 'cause its part of the UK ur "bants" are shit user

And Norn Iron.

It fucking used to be, dipshit.

Or I misread your post. Woops.

Retard, it lists England and Scotland separately.

LOL How can you brits even be part of europe if your outlets don't match X^D

I have studied electric engineering for a little over 30 years. I actually have a masters degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from Oxford University. There's always been a lot of debate in the engineering community over which plug adapter is the most effective and most safe. Interestingly enough, I actually wrote a paper on this exact subject after some very intense research. It's a little sad but I guess you could say that my research on plug adapters is pretty much my life's work Anyway, I went into the project with an open mind and what I found was truly fascinating. I was able to conclude that the Falklands are in fact rightful British territory and that OP is a giant faggot. God Save the Queen.

fuck you got me

I don't think we owned Vietnam? We did defeat Ho Chi Minh and his Viet Minh in 45-46. To keep it for the frogs. But we never owned it as far as I know.

>Countries have different plugs
How did this happen?

No, the French owned Vietnam we had Burma

>Argentina is one of us

Congratulations on being white brother.

But why have they got our plugs? I can only suppose they found them superior to the cheap French rubbish.

fucking kek

Australian one is objectively the best.

Why? It's the safest.

It's much harder to stick something into the Australian one due to the shape of it. Whereas with the other plugs you can easily poke a fork into it.

The others didn't consider anything like this when they first introduced their plugs.

Autism.

N I C E
I
C
E

True, if only they found a safer version of spoons, my fellow Briton.

And European Sup Forums complained about the lack of adapters with N3DSes

I'm the FIB
Dont talk shit, kid.

Do the Aussies try this a lot? Is this the reason for them using that design? Damn dangerous practice if you ask me. Strange chap the Australian.

>fighting over which country has the best plugs

wew

>Nigel Savage

It's nearly impossible to do anything with a UK plug unless you explicitly want to actually cause yourself harm. That's part of the reason why our plug was designed as it was. US plug is fucking nigger-tier. I'd advise them to switch to a better plug type but changing all of the plugs in a country, nevermind one the size of the US, is beyond autistic. Maybe force all appliances to come with one of the 3-prong plugs that includes an earth connection? idk.
Anyways, your argument of the Australian one being the safest is objectively wrong.
>Central European plug
>Also used in Africa and the Middle East
I get some strange feeling that those 2 continents used it first and spread its use to Europe in anticipation of the takeover.

There is no fight, the UK plug is the safest and best, if a bit big and basically a caltrop.

>countries have different languages
how did this happen?

>the safest
LOL pussies.

>not having 3 pins on your plugs

losers.

Woah calm down there Jamal you don't have to stick up for your fellow non whites in every thread

Different safety regulations i'd assume

That third pin is the potato pin. It helps you find potatoes. It's too bad you just got it a few years ago.

>England
>Scotland
>No Wales

>aussies are so retarded that they actually had to redesign their electrical outlets because too many aussies were sticking forks into outlets
Can't make this shit up

I guess the aussies were brits at one point in history..

upboated