I want to do something very violent

I want to do something very violent.

Suicide sounds nice, but I don't want to die having lived a pointless life.

I want to do something that inflicts pain on one person, or many people.

I was thinking that I could burn down a house. Or perhaps shoot up an elementary school. Or even tear off the arms of an old woman. I want to feel alive.

I was hoping that someone could reassure me that what I am thinking is normal, and that everybody has these thoughts. Or perhaps the reverse, that I am some sort of sociopathic freak that needs professional help. What do you think Sup Forums?

I feel the same way, but you’re thinking too small. You should go on a rampage, do something REALLY memorable. Try to make the Vegas shooting look like an appetizer.

I am worried that I will be taken out by cops/SWAT before I get anywhere.

I had another idea: perhaps I could explode a train car? Does anybody know how to make explosives?

Go into a public area and place bombs in hidden places. Detonate from a distance. And profit!

I’m sure there’s other things you could do that’ll keep you out of harms way.

No one cares

Yes, because I go to Sup Forums for love and understanding

just join the military and take out all of your frustrations out on those filthy sand niggers

I don't like getting yelled at because I'm a pussy.

watch out for what you say online, especially now, you cant joke like this right now

I'm not joking, I'm daydreaming.

Kek

Try poisoning a buffet

This thread is bait but lets assume its true.

OP's only choice is to become a vigilante.

Dont let your useless life be wasted and besmirched with the memory that you were a fucking monster OP - go out a hero.

Get some drug dealers arrested.
Vigilante some armed robbers.

Do something useful you ungrateful cuck.

Op here.

The idea behind this is that I was always told I shouldn't give in to peer pressure. Social conventions are the strongest form of peer pressure. Thus I should go against social convention.

Society wants me to be successful. Therefore I should be unsuccessful. Society wants me to be altruistic. Thus, I should be very selfish. Society wants me to be nonviolent. Therfore, I should inflict pain on people and destroy property.

The only thing stopping me is fear of being captured and imprisoned. I must get over this fear.

DO THIS! GENIUS

ur gay

retard just off yourself

Pro Tip: Buy a snake... then you can viciously murder a rat every week :D

I was going to give OP some good ideas, but this is better. Why harm Innocents when actual scum could get what they deserve? Find gang members, drug deals, sjws.

Just kill yourself, or go suicide bomb an isis, stop giving people reasons to take my guns.

No shootings, youre just gonna fuck shit up for us sane gun owners. Poison a bunch or people or some shit instead.

Okay that logic is absolutely shit. In general, people want you to be unsuccesful in order to feel better about themselves. They say shit like that due to 2 possible situations:
》Just being part of the common norm, have they any sort of "good intention" that just ends in words or not.
》People who care about you and trully wish for you to stand proud as they would wish for you to even surpass them. (Not as normal with other acquaintances*, etc.)
Selfishness is the true norm. Want to stand out from the base level blatant talk and norm? Just shut the fuck up and do something good for yourself and others. And just shut the fuck up while doing it. Attention whore is part of that selfishness norm. And also kill through brutal slow torture those that enslave our species, including criminals...
>As this thread already implies you can do whatever

hey bud here's an idea, why don't you just get your shit together. You know like get a life and a career, could be a good way to go.

Acting in direct opposition to something is still being controlled by it

Dragon's breath. Put that shit into the sweet and sour chicken then live stream yourself ordering them to stab each other with chopsticks

worst case scenario just kill yourself in the bathtub. But ideally just put yourself to work doing something that could be a career. Just being around and interacting with people regularly will improve your mental health.

i swear to god

if you go rampage with a gun and everyone calls for gun control again i will kill myself and kick your ass in the afterlive for doing such bullshit

i own severals guns and dont need anymore restrictions for them

if you want to do something violent and harm yourself you should hang a rope around your neck, eat a tide pod, jump off a brige and shoot yourself while falling from a bridge with the rope around your neck

if you actually wanted to do these things you would do them. until then, fuck off.

Tell me more

OP should should beat people to death with Islamic refugees