I have no frens

i have no frens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DYehnj8slD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? Because you're brown and fat?

good, friends are scary

you have to think about what to say to them and stuff. sometimes they'll get bored and you won't be fun enough because you're a boring piece of shit and you'll be completely EXPOSED as the inadequate human you are. whats the point?

that is why i never tried getting a gf

delete dhis

Who needs friends when you have the internet

Cost of labor in your country is like a few pieces of stale bread per day. Just buy friends

Support Transylvanian independence and maybe that will change

Why?

Same. I was friends with everyone in class in primary, middle and high school but I have zero (0) friends in uni now. I'm socially autistic and the way uni works is it forces you to meet new people in every class but you end up with the people you met in the very first year and kind of passed the first year.
Literally bee yourself my man. All the things you listed happens if you try to be something different than you are and don't think bad things like that about yourself. If they don't like what you really are then fuck 'em. Nobody is worth forcing yourself to be something other than yourself.
>whats the point?
Life is better when you aren't alone and memories worth more if they had precious people in them.

I can be your fren

i got frens but i dont reply them or pick their calls

i have many frens but they all have closer frens so still alon most time

Mudasir said something mean to you again?

this is my sweet gf who always stays with me

Here's a song to cheer you up fren.
youtu.be/DYehnj8slD8

>Who needs friends when you have the internet
Loser's words

>t. beta orbiter cuck who thinks he fits in

I'm not
>beta orbiter
What is this?

I literally and unironically feel more at home and more identified with a bunch of retarded lonely strangers in Sup Forums than with 95% of the people i know IRL. The "losers" here are way more based, interesting and funnier than all those normies together.

Lel
Have fun doing discussing and doing the same shit all over and over again

Reading user's yellow fever fap stories, >be american get shot stuff, pedojew posing as a girl or i am greek poster shitting on people is way more gratificating than talking about films i don't like, artists i don't like, lifes of people i don't care about IRL.

internet is not real, it's an illusion