If you don't boycott the new star wars...

If you don't boycott the new star wars, i hope your sister/mother gets BLACKED and your bloodline is defiled by niggers and beaners.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>already wasn't going to watch it after what they did with TFA
>they just cement my decision in with this shit
And nothing of value was lost.

Wasn't going to go anyway.

This just confirms that they don't understand Star Wars.

>kikes nuking the franchise even more

>Boycott
>Star Wars

Good luck with that.

>Wasn't going to go anyway.
this

>who are the chiss
fucking disney plebs don't even know about the star wars universe

Is it still boycotting if I wait for the torrent?

It'll be the most successful Star Wars of all time. Finally they're getting with the times.

Our cause is just. We don't want racist bigots watching this movie anyway.

So is he implying that only white people are human?

>Disney buys Star Wars
>"HEHE CAN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS!"
Boy was I wrong.

What the fuck is these peoples problem? Why can't they separate work and personal affliction and bias? Did anyone ask for their opinion?

>Finn is black
>captain Phantasma a woman
>that Indian chick working operations on starkiller base
>Bobby Fett and his clones
Okay.

liberals are having a hard time getting off their high horse after trump's victory

>"buuhhh dis is why Trump was elected!!! How dare you call us racists!!!"
>"i hope your sister/mother gets BLACKED and your bloodline is defiled by niggers and beaners"

Way to prove the left wrong, everyone

Yeah, because George Lucas didn't stuff anti-right messages into Star Wars first.

>"DUDE EMPIRE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST GROUP LMAO! THEY HATE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO!"

>(human)

Wew lad, im glad to be a white supremacist.

boba fett is a bounty hunter tBh fäm and he's the clone of a mandalorian

>(((human)))
WHEN WILL ANIMAL RIGHTS BE ACKNOWLEDGED?!?

>using twitter

Is this supposed to be news? The Empire has always been like space nazis.

They were on their high horse before his victory too. They seem to have fucking glued themselves to the saddle.

And chinks!

>"Heh fucking Sup Forums idiots how could you possibly get so triggered over dumb stuff? It doesn't mean anything there's no hidden agendas!"
>producers/writers/directors literally state their agendas which are usually anti-white, so the strawman is correct because there are no hidden agendas as the agendas are not even hidden
>"UH....UHH....GET WITH THE TIMES!"

Who the fuck is feeding the horse?

This is fake. It aint on his twitter.

>Russia most uncucked
Nothing new here. However, GB and these fine United States have done a great job un-cucking themselves in the last year. We'd be far above Germany if this was up to date. Hopefully Germany will quell the SJW uprising and join us at the top.

underpaid illegal immigrants from Mexico

I looked at his twitter but can't find it

can you link?

Please note that liberals are a cuck supremacist (vegan) organization.

>play ass effect 2
>Work for Cerberus
>They give you a ship and crew for free to defend humanity
>Still let you help aliens
>Cerberus is the bad guy
Sure the man is smug as fuck, but he doesn't ever insult you.

Niggers, chinks and muslims.

Star Wars continues to be a mediocre franchise that I only ever liked because it had nice sounds and pretty colors. The characters, the writing, the generic hero's journey plot are all garbage for children. The only good things to come from Star Wars are the soundtracks, Pod Racer 64, KotOR, and Battlefront.

Fucking jews.

Sup Forums are social justice warriors. The same way feminists use the terms "misogynist" and "racist", you use terms like "anti-white."

>liking a fictional faction from a fictional universe makes you a cuck-sjw-something
really makes you think....

>Sup Forums
These aren't Sup Forums posters
its wannabe Sup Forums from Sup Forumseddit

Well, at least this means Ep 7 wasn't canon.

I forget in the films where the Emperor orders his men to start lynching non-whites and gives speeches about the supremacy of the Aryan bloodline.

>fictional
But it ain't. Look at the OP. The "agenda" (whatever it may be) is being pushed in everyday media, and has been for a while now.

A - He's not a white man
B - trillions of him were used to found the Galactic Empire

>Russia most uncucked

I bet you've never ever played an online game with Russians. They will always collectively pick one side. They are super organized.
They are also ok with cheating, and playing on server with them is usually a horrible experienced.

LOOOL what the fuck

And then they wonder why white people vote Trump, stupid liberals

also you would think Disney wouldn't want to alienate half the fucking population of the USA maybe?

Hell, the last movie even had the empire be diverse in their com room, but i guess if it isn't a giantic headed alien it's not diverse for star wars.

Don't forget Republic commando and Rogue squadron, which is what the new film should have been about.

This

hollywood popcorn flicks had always been full of blatant propaganda.

the only sensible way of rating them is by their entertainment value, ignoring the guaranteed retardness.

George blatantly copied stuff from Triumph of the Will and used it for both Empire and Rebel imagery.

Nice try, cuck. You lost and your shitty faggotry is done now.

this is fake as fuck OP. either post a link or fuck off.

>WE REFUSE TO LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES

Oh it shows, Hollywood.

oh no I'll have to stop watching Star Wars films
oh wait I did that 20 years ago

I won't boycott new star wars. There's no black people in my country.

Why do they have to fucking ruin everything.

Why is it too much to ask, to be able to watch something without an agenda being forced down your neck?

Also Rebels are shit anyway. The Empire needs a movie series, showing them taking control. Rebellion a shit.

Yeah that's the funny thing, they are so far up their own ass that they don't even see that their actions are what pushes people to vote Trump.

He deleted it. You can see a bunch of tweets about it though.

That simply isn't true.

So no hope for a spinoff Tie Fighter series then I guess.

>You lost

Then why are Sup Forums social justice warriors still sobbing and tantruming over every inch of this website? In this thread you're all crying over a fake tweet.

>cuck

Says the overweight, dumb social justice warrior whose life is entirely ruled and owned by identity politics. You deserve terminal cancer, but I hope your life is long agonizing.

>the third world countries are rebel

No fucking shit.

because he deleted it. Just google it there are loads of articles about his tweet and some other guy that worked on Rogue One as well responded to it, but I don't remember what it said.

>whose life is entirely ruled and owned by identity politics

This is the most pathetic part desu

their army was built off cloning a mexican though

It is a human supremacy. Only humans can be troopers and officers. Aliens are rare, and mostly on high positions (Thrawn). But it's not white supremacy no.

kek, the empire was human only because of casting. they didn't make it human supremacist until the books which were never canon.

also as a not white person i am offended that this tweet implies that only whites are human

Looks like the disney marketers are back.

>being blacked is bad

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638
>By Friday night, the tweets had been deleted

My mom is dead

he's maori you dingus

This tweet isn't even real...

Try harder, Trump-fags.

The only ones that matter.

Because they got played and like the honorary redditors they are they dont' support the true hero that could make america great again (pence)

Not to mention that any public demonstration will just make the liberals want to watch it more just to spite

>watching movies in 2016

last movie I saw was paul blart in 2010

Jokes on you. My sister has already been blacked.

he was an arab

Twitter is a complete cesspool and it's possibly the easiest way to lose faith in humanity

Why lies so obviously?

>The disney marketers doing damage control right now

did you prep her bull as a good brother?

>In this thread you're all crying over a fake tweet.
Read the thread retard, he deleted it.

The Empire literally did nothing wrong.

No but it was in my apartment in my bed

Sure thing mr mouse shill, that really saved cuntbusters.

Soros and the (((MSM))) strike again baka

haha are you fucking swedish lol

Why can't Star Wars movies be entertainment? Why is everyone trying to push an agenda? It's a stupid mainstream blockbuster for plebs not some oscar bait.
Or maybe, why can't they be progressive and subtle?

The dumbest thing I've ever seen on Twitter is twice as smart as the smartest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

>browsing this site and saying Twitter makes you lose faith in humanity

amazing

Because you are replying to a disney marketer.

They have been posting the same damage control in multiple threads.

>ugh
literally tumbr tier

I guess Argentina isn't white then.

rofl well said

Seeing as how liberals and leftists have trouble separating the views of fictional characters from the views of the author, I'd say they're literally unable to separate work and bias.

>Ranked from least white to most white
Pottery

I'm glad I was born young enough to be brought up around the original trilogy along with the prequels. Fucking hell I was hesitant about Seven, but this? I don't even want to watch it.

No I'm american