Why are you depressed Sup Forums?

Why are you depressed Sup Forums?

Don't lie to yourself, the reason the majority of you browse this shitstain of a board is because you're depressed. Tell me why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyyFotQ2RWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm trapped. I used to have a great life.
I won't go into detail. You wouldn't believe me anyway.

I'm bipolar. The medication I'm on is ineffective.

How does OP know of my crippling depression?

Go into detail nigger.

because you browse Sup Forums

I have failing grades, everyone around me is close to dying, i am struggling with my identity in general, and i have multiple disorders.

Please, tell us buddy

I feel like a failure that won't amount to anything

I'm completely unmotivated and frustrated at my lack of motivation. I'm too old to not have my life together and it feels like I never will.

I'm caught up in the Russian spy poisoning fiasco in the UK right now and I can't vent to anyone really cos secrecy n all that shit

youtu.be/wyyFotQ2RWU

Kek

got me

Ok anons I'll share.

> Be me years of abuse as a kid, sexual, beatings, all that shit
> Somehow manage to shake it off
> IP banning my entire family helps
> Start fitting into society, job, normie friends- no one suspects my cunty upbringing
> Find awesome hot chick. We are devoted to each other.
> Good jobs, travel the world, get married we buy a big house by the sea
> wanna start family
> A kids on the way
> Like a glitch my past comes back to haunt me, I confide in her
> She can't handle it, says she's afraid I'll repeat the cycle and hurt our kid
> Of course that's not gonna happen but can't reason with her because pregnant chick hormones
> We manage to keep it together until son is born just before Christmas
> For a couple weeks things going well. Have my first ever family Christmas, best thing ever. Something I dreamed of as a kid
> Two weeks later, user, we need to talk
> Yeah hun? What's up?
> I need a trial separation. Because I'm the mother you have to leave the house while I get my head straight
> Reluctantly get a shitty apartment downtown
> Couple months of going on dates and trying to rekindle things she invites me to get a Subway in the park for a ' big talk '
> Awesome we are back on!
> user, it's finished. It's over. I'm leaving you.
> Massive punch to the stomach

Cont

> Next 6 months a blur of alcohol, work, strippers, fights, reckless spending
> Kids first birthday one of her workmates is there in the background
> Never liked him but whatever
> A month later someone tells me she and him have been going out for months
> More alcohol, fights and strippers
> Fuck it let's sell the house. You can go to hell bitch
> The night the house sells, I drive and park outside it, just to say goodbye to the life I worked so hard to build
> I'm not a cryer but knowing my wife and son we're in there, and I should have been there too cut me to pieces
> About to drive off, her 'friend' comes to the window.
> Fuck
> Next two years thru the courts
> She says im a danger to my kid
> Fucking no way bitch, that's low
> Meanwhile kid starts to potato
> He becomes full time autist
> I'm like ffs what next?
> Courts finally grant her main custody, costs me tens of thousands
> A couple weeks later she abandons him, 'hes too hard user, I can't deal with his autism, you're his loser dad, step up to the plate'
> I could've killed the bitch then and there
> Find out her bf doesn't want a tard kid in the house so tells her ' him or me'
> After all that, now she's drained my bank account and I've lost my house my son is with me full time
> While shes travelling and going to concerts, eating out and partying I'm a shut in with a kid who I love to bits but cant do anything with. he's violent, doesnt talk, can't shit or shower without needing help
> I can't juggle work and raising him, job performance falls, I get the sack
> Now been two years of living in total poverty with a kid who I fucking adore but he is taking me down
> To get by I'm missing meals, turn off hot water
> Oh did I mention he doesn't sleep. 3 nights a week he is up until 6am. Im somehow getting by on 4-5 hours sleep a night
> I've just about exhausted all my funds. Reckon I've got 3 months before were living in our car.

This is why I'm depressed. This is my life now guys.

I just fucked up having sex with my best friends girlfriend because i kinda sorta implied my girlfriend called her a cunt as a joke and it didnt work out.

Was with a girl for years.
Was very serious.
She vanishes on me out of nowhere.
Turns out she was with someone else and literally everything she told me was a lie. It's all over instagram. When she told me her dog had to go to the hospital..nope she was out fuckin some dude.

Im still in shock over it and it's been months.

can someone help me find this video

Get on some lithium bro
Saved my life no more depression and its dirt cheap

im not sure what to say to that story except for i hope it gets better and im sorry

Not sure if larping but am interested.

Women are evil.

Keep working on it anons. It's tough but hopefully you can do this.

Damn, user.

i do it for fun. nothings better then telling the truth about jews, gooks, and fucking niggers. anyone with a brain and knows world history already knows this though. feels good, man.

It is what it is user. I've got fight left me. I'm still trying to figure a way out of this. Social services keep telling me to put my kid into a home, then I can get my life back. But they're all literal lesbians who dgaf about guys in this position.
Besides after my childhood I will never do that. When I was about 9, I made a promise to any future kids I might have that I would stand by them no matter what and make sure they had a safe bed to sleep in every night.
Now I've actually got a kid i'm gonna stick to that promise to him as long as I can.

violent abuse as a child, drug abuse since early teens, current drug addiction/dependency, fucked up family situation, kicked out of school so no future just to add on,n tons of anxiety n other issues

but im coping loll

Trips tell me you will get there mate.