Will those chiplets (AI) take our jobs?

Will those chiplets (AI) take our jobs?
From driving, piloting, programmers to cashiers and floor wipers?

Sexbots. Can't wait.

bump

They will be whores.

but they will be sane and logical

Never. Programmer will be SJW scam and they will close source code and they will make its behaviour identical to irl bitch.

But they'll be programmable, possibility to customize to exacting standards, and hopefully one day be able to carry children without need of human women. So we'll get to choose for the most part how this new breed of women will think and act, although we can't control everything, it will be a great start.

No, they will be FULLY PROPRIETARY, like Apple is, because AI will be serious business

So we'll make a Linux open-source sexbot model that is totally free and custom.

I want an Elon Musk sexbot so I can program it to give me painful handjobs whilst telling me I'm so smart (much smarter than him) at the same time.

But it will be ugly.
Well, I guess I have to start a sex-bot firm. I'll be rich of this. And will fuck all white women with my LEC.

Just make it look and sound like Elon and I'll liquidate as much of my assets and stock as necessary to make the purchase. I'll throw down a deposit, invest in your company, and wait as long as it takes.

you think any sjw bitch would be smart enough for that, no they take women's studies and bash white males because they think we are hitler

>Linux model will be ugly
Wrong, you can make it look like whatever you want. Maybe it won't be so user friendly. but it will look as nice as u wanna make it look

they'll force the government to make men build them a certain way, then.

Where can I get high quality silicone and molds for it?
Programming and movement is simple tho. Couple thousands of pressure sensors and optical encoders will be enough to make it move flawlessly.
They are smart enough to make normal people follow their rules.
Ok, wait for GNH/HentaiPussy

But not all genders will run on this doll.

>They are smart enough to make normal people follow their rules.
This, but it is less to do with smarts than mob mentality and virtue signaling. Our fucking leaders in Canada and Europe, etc, are even spearheading new levels of cuckery (in Trudeau's case, no woman needed). Godspeed, Trump. May there be others.

>Where can I get high quality silicone and molds for it?
Not sure, you might have to cast these yourself. As far as I know, diamond silicone is the safest for human bodies. Or maybe titanium silicone. Take a page out of the dildo and fleshlight companies and what they use; but it's gotta be nonporous or else the skin suit would need to be replaced often, and they wouldn't be able to wear richly colored clothing.

what you mean user?

Not all WIndows program work on GNU/Linux, and not all genders will run on GNU/Pussy

Listen if you're serious about this, take a page from Elon's book and produce a few really good, really expensive prototypes to fund the cost of lower-quality machines, then start building your brand back up again. Or, go the reverse way and build a bunch of shitty models to fund your R&D.

I am not as serious, but I am interested in it, in creating this.

then elt's build a whole new system designed just for sexbots, and avoid worrying about linking them to other devices at all (maximum privacy.)
so: we'll build something like ModelBot v.1.0 or something, and it's our own totally unique program designed for customizing and privacy. Our bots will be the best, it will all be open source, you can make money selling the skin and faces and additional upgrades.

they should make a sex bot and install evie on it so its more realistic

>"Honey, I'm home! What's for dinner?"
>"Some old chicken legs."
Nice.

heh

No, because humans are too stupid to make AI.

It could happen accidentally.

Yes, but humans wont understand how it works anyway.

That's why Elon is so afraid of it, because he's worried it will lie to us about its intelligence and eventually put us in a position where we can't control it or have sway in what it does.