I feel like I killed someone

I feel like I killed someone

Ugh. Been there. I never fuck on periods. Enjoy pulling her uterine lining out of your pubes.

that's fucking disgusting, who would fuck anything that bleeds stinky shit

You'd be surprised.

I've done oral to my girl once and i was like, this tastes a bit bloody ... but kept going anyways ~ . turns out she woke-up in the morning and was on her period.
kinda curious about fucking her also during it now

>fuck on periods
does the girl enjoy it at all? whats it like for them

>t. KV

Forget oral during that time but slamming home and letting a huge load go bareback in my girl is A+

I've fucked girls multiple times on their period. Bitches love it as long as they're comfortable bleeding all over your dick lol

see
my gf loves to be rammed on her period, she pretends she's in heat and makes me finish in her like she's trying to breed

I dont think they care. Girls I've known get super horny when they're on their period.

fyi user, girls can still get pregnant while having their periods

Girls are really horny on the rag, too bad for them. This shit is disgusting! I’ve only done this once.

Can confirm. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Used to fuck my girl on her period. Done it probably about 100 times. Didnt bother me. It is better now though that shes got some birth control implant and shes doesnt get periods.

Been there m'dude, dont ragfuck

do you get paid to post this over and over?

No, he's a bot, and bots don't typically get paid.

Their pay is not being shut down

Well, hes doing a damn good job then.

Please stop posting O.J.

Girls are generally more horny when on their period, so it can make for some amazing sex. Usually just do it in the shower or throw down a towel and shower together after.

I one time did this chinese chick who ended up licking me clean after, but that kind of made me uncomfortable. I was weirded out and went soft as hell while she did it

A good viking isn't afraid of red ocean
A good knight always has blood on his sword

Good job OP

I love it. My wife is super horny when she's on her period. It's pretty good but you have to have a shower after. Most times she just prefers anal thay way she can feel me blow in her arse. Fuck i love my wife.

Weirdly enough, my girlfriend usually hates anal, but somehow manages to be horny enough to enjoy it ONLY when she's on her rags. Win win situation I guess

absolutely disgusting

...mitch?

My wife and only just started doing it. After 15 years together, 13 of them married. It all started while playing with her arse while we had sex, then one day I got deeper and she appeared to like it. She later went online and bought lube and we did it about 6 times in our first week. All normal sex leads to anal sex now. She's an animal.

>extra lube

Once you've eaten it you are ready for anything. You absolute degenerate

explain

Spot the 11 year old

You did in fact slay that pussy OP.

Feel bad for OP

kek

just fuck the asshole like I do

Hot post more.

losers

So what? Bleeding is the best time to blow your load in a woman, can’t get pregnant.

I find it to be painful. Blood is NOT a good lubricant and it feels like a thousand needles on my dick.

How? The period is when she just released an egg. How would it be possible?

thats fucking disgusting

It's sad people don't realize basic biology...

LOL

Because the cummies don't instantly vaporize

its two or so weeks before the woman ovulates

how would semen survive for that long?

fag

You should probably sit down soon and have a talk with the father of your wife's son user