Hey guys! In honor of International Women's Day, let's all talk about the most inspirational female in our lives!

Hey guys! In honor of International Women's Day, let's all talk about the most inspirational female in our lives!

This is my mommy, her name is Shawn. I like to call her Big Shawn. Get it? Because of the rapper Big Sean _^ hehe

I love her a whole bunch because she does so much for me. One of which was spend thousands of dollars and countless womanhours to successfully remove photos of my pussy from the internet.

Literally a life saver! So tell me Sup Forumsoys, which female inspires you the most?
Can wait for your replies! Toodles.

Margaret Thatcher

my mom is a dentist, I hope one day she inspires both of you to clean you teeth.

My mother is a fucking angel. And you don't deserve yours you degenerate slut.

MOre

Good one. I like Melanie Trump

Would your mom approve you of calling another female a slut? Have some class.

Tits of everyones moms or gtfo

I fuck my mom

My mommy and nana! A family tree of beauty and class.

Well, it can't be you because of your pussy leak thing, but shouldn't be ur mom because of raising such a stupid kid. IMHO.

i'm triyng to find the vid for pic related, anyone got the link?

Might as well leak it again. You know so she can really prove how great she is...

My mother in some ways, but I would truly say that I would find inspiration in someone like Catherine the Great

Moar?

You don't know me or my story, so keep it to yourself.
Only God can judge me anyway ^_^

Sure! My mom is pretty isn't she? 40 going on 20

Marissa has definitely changed my life!! this pic is new!!!

BITCH TITS OR GTFO!!!!

If not bait, then a smart move would be to avoid posting your family pictures online if you would wish not for dinky games to happen on these sweet memories of yours... there is a reason for anons to be a thing

SUre more of her tits ?

you can't really be this dumb...

Prove I am not that dumb

I just asked my baby brother who his most inspirational woman was.
He also said our mom!!

zomg!

More of her tits

I love my mommy! She sucks me off every morning and I fuck her all night

Imagine having your burnt up pussy spread all over the world wide web and making its way into the hands of your classmates, who not only roast you(hehe pun) for it's looks but then proceed to fap furiously.
Imagine going through all that and still manage to move on with your life without necking yourself.

I'd say that's very inspirational.

trap?

Pretty good stuff, friend. Show her the Dickey, baby.