Bang bang

>bang bang
Post your shit.

My shitty run of the mill WASR 10/63; although all the part numbers match up. I'm considering getting another rifle but haven't found one specifically. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DcFpvolRN3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a bad place to start user, my second gun was the SAR-1 on the left, Romanian as well

youtu.be/DcFpvolRN3w

Can't wait until that assault rifle will be in the news for being the murder weapon of yet another mass shooting in the empire of freedom.

Quality bro. How often do you use your wire stock? My rifle initially came with it as well as the full but one trip to the range and I swapped that shit with a haste. Since then I wrapped it to see if I could pad it but haven't tried it yet.
>Pic related

>You thought
This ain't no ARFIFTEEN

I use it exclusively, have a single layer wrap on mine

I gotta ask, why such much attachments? I mean I understand because that platform is all about being modular; but that a lot to worry about.

STOP GUNS!

Damn that furniture is aesthetic.

Get an actual gun, not that toy shit

I got rid of the plastic century grip and went with wood, same with the century plastic on my yugo

7/10 would smash before went cold

>The single most influential weapon of war since the sharp rock.
>Couldn't be an actual gun since it doesn't have 13 attachments, camo, or all black
>Fuck your quads.

Obligatory cuck casting retort

nice fam photo, my only wheel gun at the moment

Neat

Nice

1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Henry Bigboy .357/.38

Do you feel the lever action is still viable in this day and age?
Love the look and feel, but seems too antiquated.

> 9mm glock

Good question, i'd say if there are other options, I would definitely NOT use the lever guns, reloading either one of the two are slow and the lever gets in the way of prone. But if I had no other options they are better than none.

replied to wrong post

mossman 500

Good thread

The Stevie Wonder Sniper

I'm absolutely in love with the simplicity of this rifle. Kudos user.

>72 degrees
Rich fag i keep it 69 because I’m both poor and sexy

I don't have a gun because I have an average size cockus maximus

Beautiful, poised, refined.

I keep it at 69 because I'm in Florida and it's always hot.
But your wife's bulls cock is bigger, I bet. How's California, Aiden?

I'm the 72 user...... Florida also, hence why 72. Would be lower but the wife and I compromised lol

Thanks user. I like to keep things simple.

if his is bigger than mine, imagine how much bigger it is than yours. That's why you have no wife you tiny dick cock sucker

I HAVE REPORTED THIS ENTIRE THREAD TO THE FBI! GET FUCKED RACISTS

No shit user, I did the compromise with the wife and that's why it's a fridge in my house.
Again, great quality, so refreshing to see in a world of attachments over taking the rifle.

Looks like my 870 police

>Chastity belt blues

>Bastard spawn of Eugene Stoner's shitty design that only got adopted because of shadowy political back deals that got American soldiers killed
Fuck off edgy AR cunts. Take that "tactical assault" looking shit somewhere else and leave people with real guns alone.

You have excellent taste

Sav'd

Imagine being this autistic

P90

SigC3

So back to shit posting
I'm considering a sub2000 for a second rifle. Thoughts?

Friend of mine just bought the 9mm 2nd gen, it's OK not my cup of tea. But has threaded barrel and runs subsonic 9mm no problem

>the lever gets in the way of prone
Yeah you're right, there's literally no way to turn the gun on its side.

I'm really looking for a hunting plinker that can be put away but still fun at a range. Might pull the trigger on it.

Both no nonsense, very respectable. Nice user.

muh riafu

I gotta tell you man, that rifle just isn't appealing.
Granted, I haven't shot it, and the grain does look good, but why the individual cartridge holder when your rifle takes magazines? Why is your optic so god-damned far forward?

>why the individual cartridge holder when your rifle takes magazines?
Why not?

>Why is your optic so god-damned far forward?
>filename
It's a scout rifle, that's the design. The scope is a long eye relief scope for fast target acquisition and to help maintain peripheral vision.
You can shoot it with both eyes open, and it's short and easily maneuverable yet chambered in a powerful cartridge.

Fair enough user, I can appreciate the candor.

>sitting on some ammo
>Live in day and age where range is your only option to shoot.
What a hard life.