Sup Forums I have a serious problem

Sup Forums I have a serious problem.
My son is about to be born, but his mom has a restraining order against me, she still wants me to come. I'm out on a 100k bail ($10,000), going to the hospital and seeing her would be violation of my bail and she is crazy. She has no one there for her and I feel really bad about this whole thing.
What do I do?

Post pics of feet

Dude, no.
Dont go.
/thread

Review your life choices.

Obviously it sounds bad, but you have not idea the amount of physical and mental abuse I went through the four years I was with her, I only lashed out on her when she pushed me to the edge and ruined my life. She made it sound 1000000000x worse then what actually happened, she's tried to kill me before. But I still love her.

>his mom has a restraining order against me, she still wants me to come.
jesus, this is a huge trap. DO NOT DO IT. DO NOT GO.

where are you from OP

Also the restraining/no contact order was not requested by her but was made mandatory by the city because of the allegations

holy fucking shit, OP, do NOT go! This is a trap!

If you go, you end up in jail. If you don't go, she tells everyone you weren't there to watch your son being born; and you get to suffer due to just having not seen him born. She wins either way. You need to think of yourself right now and understand what she is doing: closing shut the jaws of the trap she lead you in to. Do NOT let this trap clamp any tighter than it needs to. Holy fucking shit, do NOT go! If she calls, do not answer. STAY THE FUCK AWAY! You can see your son later on in life.

Don't fall for that shit OP, it's not worth it.

we need to know what your locked up for first

This! It's a fucking trap. DO NOT GO.

Even if she's not planning on fucking you now, a simple change of heart on her part and you're done.

Seattle

I don't have anyone to talk to, she pretty much isolated me from all my friends and family, this is actually my first time being back on Sup Forums in probably 5 years.

annnnd what were you locked up for

DV unlawful Imprisonment

DV Felony harassment

DV Aggravated Assault 4th degree

Interfering with a DV report

Find a person at the hospital who is willing to be a stand-in and film the shit on their phone and send it to you. Pay them some money.

Screen cap text about pregnancy/birth so I can believe you OP

Stay the fuck away from that girl. If she wants you in your son's life she can lift the restraining order.

basically this

No contact of any kind and can't be within 1000 feet of her

>Sup Forums I have a serious problem.
>My son is about to be born, but his mom has a restraining order against me, she still wants me to come. I'm out on a 100k bail ($10,000), going to the hospital and seeing her would be violation of my bail and she is crazy. She has no one there for her and I feel really bad about this whole thing.
>What do I do?

1. Dont stick your dick in crazy
2. Abort
3. Change name and move somewhere else

Don't fucking do it bro, speak to the judge first

>I'm out on bail
>SHE is crazy

user, i have some news for you...

CRAZY BITCH ALERT! She'll throw your ass in jail in a heartbeat, user.

>What do I do?
send her a copy of the restraining order in reply to her request for your presence

Are you Fucking Stupid. Stay Away, Don't make it worse, or the kid will be 15 by the time you get out

Seriously. Pray for a miscarriage at that point and knock up a chick that wont give your kids mental issues genetically and emotionally at puberty.

For the love of God man, don't go. This is how people end up in shitty b'aw greentext stories. She's setting you up immensely.

If you really really want to do this you better damn well make sure you talk to a lawyer and a judge about this first to see if they can allow an exception. Have it in explicit, notarized writing.

>video record evidence of his violating bail

>contacting her

not sure if stupid as fuck or trying to get dude jailed

Call a bondsman and ask for advice

if you even reply to that, you have violated bail

DO NOT REPLY

If she tells you to come it nullifies the restraining order.

You should send your child a goodbye letter explaning how daddy was a loser, then kys. It’s truly the best thing.

It doesn’t nullify a judges order

lol

lol

I know fam

Here's another shitty detail we already have a kid together, she just turned 1 in January

this bitch probably got the fuckin' police at the hospital right now, waiting to see if he shows up so she can freak out and have him arrested, while the police are aware of and complicit with her sending him text messages. this shit is a trap of the highest order. if he goes, he's fucked. if he replies, he's fucked. if he doesn't go, he gets no rights to the child, and is fucked. at least he isn't in jail in the last one, though

The doctor who will deliver the baby will be there for her. Do not fall for the trap.

Why do irresponsible people that are psycho continue to have kids with people they abuse/are abused by?

Don't fall for it. My uncle's did this same thing.m, literally same scenario. When he was there she demanded him sign papers to give her more alimony and child support, when he refused she had the police called. He got in trouble for it despite her calling him. They did not care, judges orders over all.

Do you have a drone?

Love sucks man

Brilliant!

That’s not love man... it’s weak codependency.

call your legal representative or whatever and ask them about it. why are you asking these retards?

do not go.

Yea I'll just sneak the baby out thanks guys

But in all realness that does make me wonder if they could get me for a drone

srry

"love"

Literally the amount of time I'm facing regardless of showing up

Kinda a legal grey area I think... unless surveillance is barred under a restraining order even if in a public place with no expectation of privacy.

Because just cause something is legal or illegal doesn't mean it's the right thing to do I just wanted to say what's fucking tearing me up inside I literally have no one to talk to about this like I said before.

OP, be fucking smart.
Contact a close and trusting friend explain the situation.
2nd- have friend send a reply.
Have him say.
"He got the message, he can't reply or else he would violate the no contact. But he understands, he feels like shit not being able to be there. But if you need to, you can go from the hospital and stay with him after they release you. He said he'll take care of you while you recover."

City can't make a convincing case you violate your no contact in your own home.

>contacting her through someone else

dumb as fuck

Is this where we ask what your lawyer would say?
But then you say you don't have one...
So we all laugh at you for deserving this bullshit in the first place?

You're an idiot, he's not contacting her. His friend is contacting her. Telling her how he feels.

Fucking Murica lol

Of course you shouldnt go, you should never talk to that bitch again. She fucking took a restraining order out on you. If she wanted to see you ever again, she wouldnt. Shes clearly just a crazy bitch who doesnt knownwhat she wants and the more youre involved with her life the less happy you will be.

Now youll ignore my infallible advice.

you're dumb as fuck, muh dude. just as stalking can be done by surveilling someone through someone else, so, too, can contact be made by an individual through another. look it up, bud. if anyone sends her a message for him, or even under the pretense that it could have been done for him, he is FUCKED

This is part of the actual Noncon

You are so wrong, glad you think you know law.
Makes my job always viable.

All he would have to say is, he was discussing getting a text from her and was worried. The friend simply notified her of what he was feeling. There is no "Contact" unless she tries to initiate. In the WORST case scenario. They would place a no contact on HER. For attempting to violate his multiple times.

Doesn't say shit about skype.
Just use an alias dumbass.

Be not black

You should have done something a long time ago if you wanted to see your child being born. You can't violate that order for any reason, even for seeing your child being born. What you could have done was go down to the Superior Court and you could have filed an action to be able to go see your child with supervision. I'm guessing its too late. What you need to do now (if you want to be in your child's life) is go to the Superior Court and have that order modified to not include the child. You need to do it now before she has the document modified to include the child in her order of protection.

You could just be a man, and go see your first born - regardless of consequences. Then sue the city saying it was an illegal RO, that attempted to slander your name, and make you miss the birth of your son.

Samefagging...

You should have the document changed, because you're going to have to pay child support, so you might as well get something out of it. It will all be supervised, of course, until you prove to the court that you aren't going to hurt the child. Then you'll have to change the document again. Once you do that, she can't stop you from seeing the child, unless you harm them.

She calls my mom all the time from a blocked number since she doesn't know mine, drives by my house almost every day and was trying to communicate with me in every way possible before I blocked her on pretty much everything. Is this something my lawyer could use to help me out?

essentially it says the only form of communication can be through my lawyer. Of course I've thought about those options but what if she records the call? what if I use a voice changer and she records the call, still incriminating in my opinion.

Yes, it shows you made "every possible attempt" to cut contact. If someone says you didn't. Repeat "every possible attempt" and then "Circumstances outside of my control" against any evidence brought against you.

With a lawyer 90% of violation claims are dismissed. That 10 percent is idiots, that write letters. (No physical writing) Even a phone call from a burner is safer.

The white knight in me says if you cared about your son like a real father you would go...
But the user in me says b8

Have your lawyer answer the texts. Bam, your safe. She can communicate through him everything.

The finger is covering up the part that is talking about court documents, the lawyer cannot relay personal messages

How do you guys deal with the captchas? Super annoying, like I said I haven't been on in a good 5 years

go see your son being born make sure hes healthy do what you need to do then get the fuck outta there whats the problem?

the 3 state police she has posted there, because she told them
>I'm really worried user will come during my labor when I can't fight him off because I'm a helpless woman, and he's threatened me in the past!

Bring a hand-gun their, kill the docs and wife and make a run with da baby to mother Russia.

Your son won't remember you standing there watching your bitchs vag open wide...you'll remember that bitch using the hospital staff to back up her story that you showed up...so, my advice is to stay home and go to sleep.

DONT DO IT Sup ForumsRO. SHE'S SETTING YOU THE FUCK UP. ONE PIC OF YOU AND THAT KID AND SHE'S GOT YOU BY THE BALLS,

>PAY UP OR I SHOW THE JUDGE AND YOU GO BACK TO JAIL.

law student fag here, and fuck man, that some intense shit, but she can and will try to fuck you bad in every possible way, this kinda shit is pretty common, by now do not contact her, do not reply, better, don't even try to do some legal shit to get contact about your son by now, cuz she can use that as some bizarre appeal , a kind of "law powered intimation of a weakned person", i studied cases like that who happend in my country in the past, and she can and will win

by now forget, you son is dead for you, maybe in the future you can do something, and if someone try to attack u by telling you dont care about you son, just reply "yea, and i am restrained, seeing him would get me arrested", end of story....

then fuck that just explain to your kid when hes old enough what happened im sure he'll understand.

This

ding ding ding THIS is literally every fucking relationship ive been in

feelsbadman

She got the order, it is her fault. Nut up and leave the bitch to cry alone.

Don't go. With a restraining order, she's telling you and the government that she does not you in her or her sons life.

In other words, don't ever talk to her or her son ever again.

I went to jail once. It was full of people who had the same story.
>bad break up
>restraining order
>she calls
>dude ends up in jail
You made up your mind already. Enjoy jail and forfeiting your bond money.
Baka

Still here fam