Wtf happened to my poor little guy?

Wtf happened to my poor little guy?

>circumcised

Sorry.

nice dubs, but how old are you? that unit looks 75

30. Fucked a chick with a condom on a few days ago and its been like this since yesterday

Just abrasion, extra lotion/oil on it. Stop touching it till it's less angry red skin like.

Did you have sex recently?

Looks like a rash of some sorts

Thought it may be a condom allergy? Used a Trojan magnum

OP you got a small dick

This shit happened to me after I fucked a homemade flesh light. I never find out what it was.

What did your cum look like?
No homo

Its not hard you dumbass

Did it clear up or what did you do to fix it?

Nice trips?

It cleared up. I just left it alone, took a while.

something similar like this happened to me after I had anal sex with a chick and we used hand lotion as lubricant. it was like torn horrible and hurt soo bad. Like the worst pain that there was.. Looked just like that for a while but its been years and if you look really close you can tell theres some scarring. but not major enough to even be able to tell unless you were looking for it. really sucks. lol

you masturbated with shampoo as lube.

You guys are making me feel better, but im supposed to fuck this chick again in a couple days and shes gonna freak if she sees my dick in its current condition.

You sure it doesnt look like an std? I hope its something like balantis or some kind of allergic reaction

Its Contact Dermatitis.. i got that shit on my dick and then found out i was allergic to fragrances in detergent... switched to the free and clear stuff and no more dick rash.

Also stop eating carbohydrate for the next few days. it will help alot.

I thought i had an std, but my rational was that i fucked a flesh light and that there's no fucking way i got an std that way.

Also is right. I think there's a bit of scarring left over that's kinda hard to see. And reminded me that i used baby oil since that was the only lube i had, which isn't really good for jacking off.

If it peels, fungus.

TBH I don't really know. But if youre having doubts just get tested man. Better to be safe than sorry

Circumcision, no foreskin to protect the head and keep it moist

I had that it peeled felt like a sunburn.

It's literally just a bit raw dude. All good

Your circumcided dick rubbed against the inside of your pants and became a desensitized calloused over numb piece of meat.

If it's fungus it doesn't hurt and it with slowly go away keeping it clean and dry.. if it get worse go see a Doctor

Normal for a circumcised penis to dry out and get irritated, no foreskin to cover it

you beat off with shampoo or a mildly astringent cleanser, your skin got dry so now just leave it alone