Does anyone else find this fucking hilarious given the context of this mission?

Does anyone else find this fucking hilarious given the context of this mission?

also in case, you have no idea what's going on here: white house uploaded a compilation of violent gore in video games to their youtube channel as unlisted, but it got out. Link here youtu.be/0C_IBSuXIoo

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/3/8/17098526/trump-white-house-violent-video-game-supercut-games
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been saying this and nobody wants to believe me: Say goodbye to fun violent games soon! They will be slapped with regulations to a point they're no longer worth developing.

theverge.com/2018/3/8/17098526/trump-white-house-violent-video-game-supercut-games

Earlier today, President Donald Trump met with game industry executives and their critics to talk about the link between video games and violence, a topic many of us got sick of discussing years ago. Trump reportedly opened the meeting by showing a supercut of bloody video game deaths, remarking “this is violent, isn’t it?”

lol no they won't

Ok archive this for when I'm correct.

“I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence on video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts,” Trump said. “And you go one further step and that’s the movies. [...] Maybe they have to put a rating system for that.”

They will die the death of rated R movies. They will end up PG-13ed into safety and sterility.

faggots have been trying to censor gaming since DOOM, and its only become more mainstream and more violent. Its not happening.

dumb fucking bullshit. no proof for any of it. this is about as stupid as that "oOoOoHhHhgHhhH DnD will make DEMONS jump inside your skull OoOhOoOpOpPpPPJ"

Right now is the 80's of video games. There's the upset parents and conservatives but they are still churning out violent stuff like mad. But the video game 90s will be the 2020s. Laugh if you want but the parallel is there.

Yeah he's a blockhead, this horse bolted in the early 90s.
I remember people talking about DOOM as if it was some dark web nasty corrosive thing.
Of course 20 years of increasingly violent games have nothing to do with anything, right?

kinda ironic seeing as conservatives love death, war, and violence in general.

Niggers aren’t republicans and they are the only ones who love violence and death.

Yeah but only real life violence against brown people

>implying studious wouldn’t just go to Poland, UK, or Canada instead of getting cucked by Americans
lol

But there's been too many school shootings, they're looking for possible reasons and they're zeroing in on videogames and movies.

Bullshit or not it's happening.

American markets make a great deal of video game sales. Plus, most tech and game companies are in the US.

Just Americans will stay cucked, rest of world will keep living without BLM, LGTBQ and gov banning erverything

And if they ban the games in US, where most studios are based you think they will just pack their bags and go work at a call centre? They will move retard

Rest of the world as in who? Europe is pretty much ahead of the cuck race.

Canada, Poland, UK, lots of studios there and I never hear people wanting to ban games there as often as I hear American mums trying to ban games like fortnite

Just wait until the democrats find out about the violent, yet casual gore that their Hollywood sponsors produce and promote on a daily basis

Like Kyle's mum? The one that's a bitch