>why aren't you openly bisexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaUZOc9GS_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got spitroasted

but i am?

damn, almost got quads
cool

I once tried to put something up my ass because I was curious. Extremely painful and didn't even get an erection.

you can't treat your ass like you treat your penis. I mean you can't do that much wrong with penile masturbation. Anal takes a lot more work and knowledge.

I'm bisexual as fuck but have no interest in anal sex with either genders.

Buttholes are for pooping. But women and men can both be beautiful and lovable.

either gender*

Interesting....how do you deal with proposed buttsex?

I don't. I love bj's and hj's most anyways.

>sucked off my older cousin while he pretended to be asleep
>swallowed it all when I finally got him to cum

or alternatively, a few months later
>grinded our dicks together, through our boxers
>again while we were both sorta pretended to be asleep
>turned over and pushed back against him while he grinded against my bare ass
>jerked off while he "fucked" me between my thighs and came on my balls

not sure which is technically "gayer"... in the first one I actually swallowed his cum, the second time was more intense but we were basically just rubbing on each other.

Me and my friend sucked each other’s dicks on Omegle when we were like 13 so this girl would should us her tits and masturbate for us

You need to stop this.

Bang.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaUZOc9GS_0

dubs confirms

Hitler btfo

Forced to suck cock when i was 6

this

Sorry dude, that's fucked up.

Thanks man. Fucked me up for a long time but im okay now :)

how old were you guys?

Hope you find a partner you can love who doesn't abuse you. :)

The gayest thing is fucklicking my gf as my mate fucked her and then enjoyed sloppy seconds after he cummed in her

check

Eyyy same that shit fucked me up

let this kid buttfuck me during a sleepover (8th grade)

That wasn't a girl

sorry :(
hope that fucker gets what's coming

Thanks me too because revenge isn't an option since I moved

Yeah guys touch their hairy ass in the shower with a dry long nailed finger then swear it off retards

I crossdressed and pretended to suck off a guy while jacking off.
That's pretty gay, right?

I jerked off along with my cousin (same age) to kind of wwyd storytelling scenarios of us and girls we knew (we went to the same school)

I've always had fantasies about meeting a random guy off craigslist and blowing him (I still do even after my story)

>Make a CL ad to have car fun with a guy
>Tons of responses most are shady
>One guy close to me, ready to go within an hour
>Exchange pics, he looks a bit small but whatever
>Have him come pick me up
>Nervous af, stuttery when talking
>He Reaches over and begins rubbing me through my pants, I'm rock hard
>I reach over start rubbing him, he feels very small, but getting hard
>We stop, he pulls his shorts down and I pull my pants down, we begin rubbing eachother
>His cock is tiny AF
>We pull into a parking lot and he lays
>I begin rubbing even more, my face inches from his cock
>tons of precum
>start blowing, he's gone soft
>it's horrible, he's fat, his cock isn't hard
>tell him I can't do this
>Jerks me off and I cum all over his hand
>takes me back and drops me off where he picked me up

it was terrible as my first, but I am totally down to try again, hopefully not in that setting, I want to be in a room next time.

Fucked a trap and sucked its dick

I still occasionally masturbate with fingers up my ass. At this point I can easily fit 3 without any discomfort. I don't think it's gay bc it's not like I wanna fuck a dude

Let a gay guy suck my dick

I have an arrangement with a neighbor who drops by my place on his way home from work. He comes to my front door, sucks my cock, and leaves. I don't consider myself bi. I simply accept the fact that they're better at BJ's than women.

I was 14, he was 19.

I wanted to do more honestly, but I think he felt guilty about the age gap. The entire time he was "fucking" me between my thighs, I could tell he was just barely holding himself back from putting it in for real.

Would you let a guy fuck you in the ass? I'm not the retarded OP, just curious.

I don't want to be fucked but it just feels good like right before you cum to finger yourself

Makes sense.

Leaving my girlfriend to be with a Asian trans. Maybe regrets?

Let my cousin piss in my mouth when I was like 5. He was a couple years older.

I let a crossdresser fuck me in the butt and cum in my mouth. Then a half hour later, I sucked his dick again.

That was today.

let a stranger take me today. felt good

Im jelly. How did you meet?

I am openly bisexual. I'm married and my wife let's me fuck other guys. She had a girlfriend once. It ended badly but I wasn't ever jealous. Fucking new people is fun. People should be open about their sexual needs and desires, it's prevents misunderstandings and trust issues. I could fuck someone else tonight, tell my wife in the morning and still be married. No drama, no throwing shit out the window and kicking each other out. Same goes for her. My reaction was a shrug the last time she had fun with someone else.

She was a cam girl believe it or not. Got to know her over 5 years now. Had girlfriends between then but could never get her out of my head. She will be moving to Australia start of next year so I am just taking the plunge and going for broke.

One time when my brother and I were 4 and 5, we accidentally stumble upon some blowjob pics online. We thought it looked fun so we took turns licking eachother's penises. Our dad walked in

Posted on this fucking site.

>what's the gayest thing you've done?

Had an gay relationship with my boyfriend and made love with him every night for the last 7 years.

kissed a dude but that's about it
>ynw have a cute boy to cuddle with

>mfw no qt3.14 bf to cuddle with and be my wingman

I'll volunteer

fapped to this pic
I will come out tomorrow

>an gay

got sucked off by a crossdresser
kissed a trans'girl'
gave a guy a hand job after he blew me

id say the middle is the gayest but ill let you be the judge

omg that dick looks so good

gay

>this

actually for women's day today one of my good friends and her gf (they are lesbians) had me eat her ass while her girlfriend pegged me
shit was cash

My friend and I were walking thru Thailand. Long story short, a major league trap started hitting on him. I stared the trap sharply in the eyes, grabbed my boy by his boys, and said "This one is mine. Fuck off."

The next day, after we sobered up, he thanked me for what I did, but said it freaked him out.

I consider myself straight as honeymoon cock.

I used to jack off all the time into my own mouth.

I got into anal play about 1 year and a half ago and its just been escalating from there. I went from using fingers to makeshift dildos, and having the mind of an engineer helped me so much lol. I ended up buying a butt plug and my own dildo. My parents were away for like 5 days at a time so I decided I would use the money they gave me to buy all the stuff on amazon. Too bad they haven't had any trips recently :( . Wanted to buy an aneros. But despite all this, I have no desire for a romantic relationship with a man, but think I would have sex with a man. I take a sub role when I fuck myself btw, I probably would never fuck a guy, only him fuck me. I've had fantasies of crossdressing that get me so hard when I think about them the slightest in class. And I'm only 16 XD

i used to go to this gay spa and suck some cock and fuck random men. there were pools where men fucked in, saunas where men fucked in, a really dark maze where men fucked in, along with glory holes throughout. its fun. im not even gay.

being bi rules but being openly bi is just a shitty experience, shittier than being openly gay

It's totally ok, but you are not straight. If you enjoyed that you are at least bisexual. It's legitimate to prefer women romantically or even sexually, but if you enjoy being in a gay sex club you aren't straight. You're in the closet. That's what that means, an inability to be publicly honest about your sexual desires.

this but with my moms dildos in her shower

masturbated anally as a kid, when I was 13 I got tired of using my fingers and used a vibrating toothbrush, put the bristle side in and turned it on, it hurt really bad but I left it in waiting to get used to it, didn't stop hurting so I took it out, there was a ton of blood, put my pants back on and tried to act like nothing happened but it soaked through my pants and my mom saw it, she made the assumption that I got raped on my way home from school, and I was too ashamed to correct her, so I had to go to therapy and counseling for years, and to this day my family still thinks I'm a rape victim.

ROFL thats awkward

Old pasta, nice try

Gay sex before I thought I was gay. Turns out I'm bi

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

I'm straight, but when I was 15 I had a brief period where i would blow these guys and let them fuck me in the ass and even date some of them but it only lasted about 20 or 30 years so I'm definitely not gay.

I've sucked off a cute twink's cock.
I'm not openly bisexual, because of my shitty country

Either putting my finger up my but, cumming from a massager up against my butthole, or wearing panties (all three are mutually exclusive events)

For the bi thing, it's complex. I'll be living with my dad for another year at the least, I don't think his heart could take such news, also I know for a fact the knowledge that I'm bi would reduce my chances with a women (not to imply I have had any chance as is, nor do I have the evidence to back this claim of reducing the chance)

I can tell you I'm the level of bi where I make a grindr, and within 24hrs it's deleted, only to do this again a few days later

AH PINCHE GAY DE MIERDA BOLUDO

Okay. Not that shitty

>lol
>:(
>16
>XD
Lurk moar my newfirend :^)

>an Alcohol

Shaved once. Have thought about doing it again but not sure how I would feel afterwards.

gayest thing I've done is jerk off to a picture of twink link about to suck a massive dick

> also I know for a fact the knowledge that I'm bi would reduce my chances with a women
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Only with shit women user. Ur funny tho.

>Only with shit women user
polls suggest that nearly 70% of women flat out would not even give a chance to a man who has sex with other men, and the number of women who would actually go out of their way to date or even sleep with a bisexual man is even lower.

but have fun with your tiny minority of fringe-left polyamorous tatslut sexworker BLACKED antifa single moms who don't mind the fact that you also fuck dudes, i guess.

Reading this thread

Bisexual people experience a tough time dating in general regardless of gender. Peeps get intimidated by 'competition'.

But if you are experiencing a problem of finding a date yourself, considering the description you gave of the hypothetical woman, it is definitely not because you're bisexual.

Had some oral with a guy back when I was 18. Was working in outback Australia, literally hadn't seen another woman in 4 months. Well apart from the stockholders wife who looked like a brahman bull so she was never gonna do it for me.
It was just like being in prison. I can kinda see how those guys might go fag just to get rid of the tension build up. I got a bit weirded about it, but have made my peace with it now. Greentexted it last week, felt good to share. Wouldnt do it again, well maybe i would, but only if I hadn't seen another woman for a few months.