North Korea just blinked

North Korea just blinked.
Lil' Kimmy asked Trump to meet with him.
Trump agreed.

This is you're "Liberals make stupid arguments about why this is a bad thing" thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_DErurte4CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is wrong with you??

Nobody's making arguments that Kim folding is a bad thing.

Trump is a pussy. I thought America doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

Trump is the first president dumb enough to cave and meet with a nobody dictator in North Korea and OP thinks it's a victory. LOL.

But he's a Nazi!!!!!

Opening up lines of communication between two counties who have been at war for 70 years, one of them with a population of 1.5 million innocent people who are barely eating enough to survive.. Yeah that's not positive at all. KYS idiot.

OP describes Skynet, of the Terminator series. Proud yet, suckers?

North Korea is now a nuclear power. Gee, I wonder why they are willing to talk now.

Oh wait, of course it's because Trump called him a bad name in the UN. Yea that must be why....

What the fuck... I didn't vote for t. Donald so he could cuck out on us. He was supposed to be chaos theory, he was supposed to bring ruin... where's my fucking nuclear war!? Where's the destruction of humanity and restarting?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking politicians never keep their promises.

Clinton gave best korea hundreds of millions

they're colluding on evil shit mark my worda

To be fair, she didn't think you were really that retarded. Hardly a bad person.

Easy. No other President gave him, or his family, this meeting because it would give him leverage to use propaganda to prove he is worthy of being notice as a world power.

Add that to the nuclear thing. He want the world to pay attention to him.

It's bad cause kims gonna pull out a gun and shoot him.

>inb4 Trump gets a face full of VX

that is literally the best argument liberals have.

>drumpf caved because north korea has nukes and he's going to do everything kim tells him to

Did someone seriously photoshop that to give him a bigger hand!?

Maybe he'll keep him there. We can only hope.

Pretty much this.

Also Trump is gonna fuck it up and cave. He caves when dictators are nice to him (Putin, Saudi royal family, Duterte, Xi, etc).

>"bugs bunny"!!?

>implying this will save Trump's presidency

fucking dude, the biggest nuclear power in the world is America by a vast margin, nk aint no threat.

You realize that deal never actually went through, right? They had a framework in place before Clinton left office, the North Koreans went back on their promises and post 9/11 Bush threw them in the axis of evil list which killed the talks altogether.

Yeah...you're a dumbass if you think A) lines of communication aren't open already B) presidents have just been stubborn idiots for not meeting with the North Korean leaders.

It's called diplomacy. There are rules to it. And if you break them, you end up pissing off other countries and getting used for endless propaganda.

Just look at the shit Trump caused by calling up Tawain's president OR moving the fucking Israeli embassy to Jerusalem.

People actually die when you break diplomatic protocol, not the other way around dipshit.

It's because he wishes he had what they have.

Every nuclear power is a threat, you fucking ignorant piece of wasted space.

Kim's gonna fuck him in the ass till he cums and give truml hiv but Trump won't find out in time and then he'll die right in the middle of his second term from aids

Then why isn't he spending his time brokering long lasting peace between India and Pakistan or Iran and Israel. That shits way more of a threat to world peace.

Jesus, there are so many disturbing psychosexual layers to whoever made this

kek

$12.95 on Amazon

kek

If you wanted nuclear war you should have voted for Hillary

Nah, I didn't trust her to do anything that didn't benefit her.

The only people wars benefit are politicians.

Trump goes to North Korea, they eliminate our problem, the world rejoices.

Wars yes... nuclear disaster? No.
And they don't benefit directly, they benefit from the military industrial complex, getting contracts. Those companies funding their campaigns, very lucrative gifts and connections, and when they retire they're given a cushy ass job on some board for their loyalty and "knowledge" about how Washington works.

End times, no one profits in a final chaotic restart. The control ends and is broken for good. I wanted Trump, because I was hoping he was going to run the government like his businesses... and everything would fall apart and lose total control.

Would have been great, but his handlers stepped in I guess. I hoped for to much. Thought he was better than that.

Seems legit.

Jesus dude...you thought Trump would do that shit? Have you not paid attention to the entire man's life or the family he comes from? They all owe the government everything.

Dumb nigger liberals have been attacking Trump all the way up to today for every move he's made when they have been proven to be the right ones. Fuck each and every one of you. Only retards listen to your stupid theories and ideas because they're all bad and you should kill yourself to limit the embarrassment. Do it for your parents, you kike loving faggot.

Says the guy who would be blasting Obama if he scheduled a meeting with a dictator that no president before him would've taken.

I was just hoping he'd do to the world what he did to Atlantic City. :3

If they shake hands he could poison dumptrump...

But then it'd be 50/50 if Kim was such a bad guy after all.

Apparently, Liberals think they can tell the future, also.

>denuclearization is a bad thing
Are you aware that losing more elections isn't the next step for your shitty party? Go look up the Whigs. That's where the Dems are going to be in 15 years.

You mean make money off a government contract? I mean...that's what he's doing. You just thought he was in it to wreck shit up, but he's just doing the same shit all other corrupt politicans do, only he's worse at it.

Haha...you're a fuckwit.

Trump isn't interested at all in denuclearization. He's interested in some sort of hail mary win to distract from his administration bleeding out due to large scale corruption.

Yeah, but currently still better than Hillary, BECAUSE he's worse at it.

And have you seen what happened to Atlantic City after Trump let his business slide into disarray?

Apparently dumbasses think not supporting Trump equals being liberal.

I'm just pointing out how idiotic you guys are. You wanted to jail Hillary for holding peace talks with Iran. Now Trump wants to do it with a WAAAAAY less trustworthy country and you want to blow the guy.

What happened to all your "Bill Clinton was an idiot for trying to deal with NK" memes, fucktits?

Yeah...I think you're confusing Trump making money off a sinking ship for Trump sinking the ship. He just made promises he knew he couldn't keep to make money that he ended up losing anyway.

He's not some fucking Fight Club character. He's just a bad businessman who's good at branding and who inherited enough fixed assets for banks to bankroll even his most retarded ideas.

>When Obama meets with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Rahoul Castro and caves to all of their worst demands
>HE'S A SAINT! GIVE HIM THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!
>Trump meets with Kim Jong Un to try and push towards Korean Reunification
>LITERALLY HITLER!

bump so i can laugh even more

Anyone find it hilarious listening to Evangelicals make excuses for his Stormy fuck sessions, like Jesus Forgives, he's a changed man!
Like, listen to them talk about Clinton, making a female coated cigar VS Trump pumping a paid video whore - then threatening her.
Love me some hypocrisy in the morning.

A narcissist vs. a sociopath. Trumpy thinks he can solve everything. “I got this.” Sure, he’s dealt with cut throat big players, oil tycoons, maybe even mafia. Un is unbalanced. A military dictator. What the fuck are they going to talk about? Negotiate what? Trump: “Hey, ease off on the nukes, ok? Un: “Orange man funny now.”

>South Korea brokers peace in the peninsual
>Trump takes all the credit
Seems about right. Unless he crashes the deal by saying something stupid in the next couple of months.

I want the end. Let me know where ground zero will be.

are you really that massive of a phaggot?

lmao you think Rocket man is gonna give up his nukes after this?
He scored a meeting with the President of the United Fucking States because of these nukes.
Donny just showed every wannabe dictator in the world that having nukes = get US on the negotiating table = instant legitimacy

stop using crack get some help

“You have oil. I suck your dick now.”

Fuck.

>ITS ALL THE LIBERAL FAULT

>REEEEEEE!
>REEEEEEE!!
>REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Haha you guys are so easy to anger and lose your shit

>This is you're "Liberals make stupid arguments about why this is a bad thing" thread.
I think it's questionable, but it depends on what gets planned. The USA made an ass of itself at the Olympics, North Korea (while obviously playing the diplomatic hand as hard as they possibly could) seemed like four decades ago North Korea. Most people don't remember old North Korea, but they made a point of pulling up South Korean grannies' memories of a calmer, empathetic, diplomatic North Korea. They didn't fool anyone for sure, but by comparison to the USA, they came across as the adults in the room.

The Eastern hemisphere doesn't forget embarrassment. Koreans still hate Blacks for race riots decades ago. Japan shames the great grandchildren of soldiers who fought in a war more than half a century ago. They already thought Trump was a bozo. North Korea is planning something. They're enjoying a rare positive national face right now; they are not going to waste it. This isn't a leftist reading, it's me hating both wings and watching eastern news.

The left isn't saying talks with North Korea are a bad thing. They're saying it smells like a fucking trap. Something's up.

What did you expect? Blind hypocrisy is practically a prerequisite for being a trumpcuck.
Like father like son.

have you been on twitter. jesus christ, they are fucking pissed

youtu.be/_DErurte4CE

Rest of the world needs to fucking realize america isnt done fucking up the rothschilds and imposing PAIN on the uk. That is our original goal and its not finished yet. Get with the program people.

America is the last remaining superpower. A global leader. Getting a meeting with the US president has been the dream of the Kims for 3 generations.

This would cement the fact he’s a nazi further if he’s meeting with a left-wing dictator

what is this, dumb and dumber 3?

I mean I guess since no one else will:

That's the wrong "your" cleetus you illiterate fuck.

i thought kim was left, too?

this delusional

shut up kid

Kim nukes himself with Trump.
He was just misunderstood the whole time.
Everyone jacks off to the Anime.

Yes, this is what i mean.

And the republicunt version of that....
>When Obama meets with Castro to try and push towards diplomatic relations with a neighboring country
>HE'S A FUCKING KENYAN COMMIE APOLOGIST CUCK!
>Trump legitimizes an enemy totalitarian communist government after it pretty much gave a middle finger to America by building nuclear weapons against the US wishes.
>WOW, WHAT AN ART OF THE DEAL! MASTER NEGOTIATOR GOD EMPEROR! LETS SUCK HIS FAT ORANGE COCK AND PRETEND THIS IS GREAT SO WE DON"T LOSE FACE TO THE LIBHURULS!

>how. they make profit? wtf!!!

You expect inbred corn farming hicks to understand global politics?

>pay only shipping $99!

Report spam and move on newfriend.

>Trump says he's gonna do something
>Doesn't follow thru
>Doesn't follow thru
>Doesn't follow thru
>Doesn't follow thru
>Doesn't follow thru
>Trump says he's gon.....

At least wait until there is an actual agreement, fuckfaces.

^ this guy is a faggot

stay mad kiddo