Pineapple goes on pizza?

Pineapple goes on pizza?

>YES!

nah it predominantly belongs on the steak burger

Best site to order pizza?

Pineapple on pizza is as common as cum on your moms face, OP.

go to the supermarket, make it in your oven

special order online with a side of .onions

sei così fottutamente ritardato ucciditi

Where is Andy Sixx now that we need him?

>ordering pizza online
If you want good pizza go get it from an actual pizza joint not some shitty fast-food delivery place

Or you could just make it yourself like user said

Put whatever shit you eat on your fucking pizza.

Anyone who puts pineapple on pizza should be shot!

We need to start deporting people who put pineapple on pizza

Anyone who thinks someone should be shot over pizza toppings should be shot

feta master race topping

Anyone who thinks someone should be shot for saying someone should be shot over pizza toppings should be shot

How would you justify that law?

Y-you too

It's not discriminating based on religion or skin color, so the courts will uphold it

No it's a disgrace to Italy and Hawaii

Anyone who stutters in a pineapple pizza thread should be force-fed pineapple pizza

You can't disgrace hawaii. It's impossible. And parts of Italy, too.

Anyone who says someone needs to be shot for saying someone needs to be shot needs to be hugged. Because someone hurt you in your past and Sup Forums is here for you. We all care deeply and will listen when you are ready to talk.

Fucking. Common. Sense.

I am okay this punishment, I haven't eaten at all today.

evahbody up in heah gettin shot

That's cruel and unusual punishment and not allowed according to the constitution.

Anyone who talks about hugging on Sup Forums is clearly a Russian/Jewish troll who avafags and posts in manly tear threads. The only cure is pineapple pizza with anchovies, ranch dressing, and kumquats.

Sir, I say sir, that's anti-nationalistic sentiment. IP Clogged, Sup Forumsan incoming.

That's okay, the Supreme Court declared that stutters aren't human, so it's not a human rights violation. It might be considered animal cruelty, but like pit pulls stutterers deserve it.

Any retard who doesn't enjoy a combination of ham/bacon and pineapple on a pizza should seriously ban yourself from life and go to sleep with an exit bag on

So everyone on the planet? I agree. Human extinction sounds like a plan.

Nein!

Fucking degenerate. Pineapple doesn't deserve to be a pizza topping.

It wouldn't pass the background check