So I'm wondering if anyone can help me translate a letter from 1974 written to my great grandmother...

So I'm wondering if anyone can help me translate a letter from 1974 written to my great grandmother. We found it in an old album but we cannot figure out what language it's actually written in a few minor words come up in polish but all we are getting are words like, my can at well and, basic little things like that.

looks like slavshit

Cyrillic alphabet so Russian, Bulgarian, Mongolian etc.

It's Russian

I've tried using translator programs to convert it to Russian but nothing is working I've even tried to re-write it more legibly but it's still not working for me

>Ivan Bigal
>Stella Stoklosa
These are quite weird names. Were they jews or something like that?

Retarded question

Its about your grandmas marriage certificate and how she wanted to change names. The dude said he couldnt do that, but he added the names she wanted, in particular Rita Stoklosa for your nana and Adam for the husband. he confirms in the end that the marriage act is still written in russian.
nothing too interesting

>In the acts of St. George's Council, your husband appears "Ivan Bigal", and you "Stela Stoklosa." I wrote and do not have the right to alter the act. But according to your statement, wrote that there are in the acts and added to your husband the name "Adam", and to you Rita Stoklosa. This I have preserved the authenticity of the act and your desire. Your marriage was written in Russian and I did everything possible.

Google translate works fine for me.

My great grandfather was Adam Bigal his parents were Russian immigrants. My great grandmother was Stella Stoklosa her parents were Polish immigrants but we don't know too much info past that they really didn't like talking about things

Yea but your bitch-ass could translate the letters properly on-to the screen. It took me 5ever to realize it meant "Stela" for her name, and I am russian. maybe im not used to these kind of пoчepкs anymore

You're such an idiot, how the fuck you didn't translate it yourself?

>I am russian
translate it yourself then

>It took me 5ever to realize it meant "Stela" for her name
That is written in the Latin alphabet, how are you so fucking dumb?

>B aктaх Cвятo-Гeopгиeвcкoгo Coбopa Baш мyж фигypиpyeт "Ивaн Бигaль", a Bы "Cтeлa Cтoклoca". Я тaк и нaпиcaл и нe имeю пpaвa пepeдeлaть aкт. Ho coглacнo Baшeмy зaявлeнию нaпиcaл, чтo ecть в aктaх и дoбaвил Baшeмy мyжy имя "Aдaм", a Baм Rita Stoklosa. Этим я coхpaнил ayтeнтичнocть aктa и Baшe жeлaниe. Baш бpaк нaпиcaн пo-pyccки и я cдeлaл вce, чтo вoзмoжнo.

Google translate did nothing it wouldn't even recognize the words for me at all I tried most Slavic languages as well with no results this was a final attempt

He refers to the second occurence of her name and it's not written in Latin.

>I'm Russian
Apparently not since you couldn't read it lmao

I appreciate the help tho everyone thanks

>americans

The author made 2 orthographical mistakes in it and wrote Latin S instead of Cyrillic C. It took me a couple of minutes to realize what he actually meant by this "S тэлa".

>change names.
(((you)))

>I am Russian
>I can't read Russian
MUH HERITAGE