In your option, who was the most fucked up serial killer? And why?

In your option, who was the most fucked up serial killer? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Henry_Gaskins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

Probably Jack the Ripper or the New Orleans Axeman.

I mean. They taunted the police but they weren't caught. Total Badasses.

the guys who tortured and killed that girl and recorded it. forgot the names. but the recording is kept by the fbi and used for training purposes, to see if potential agents can bear it or something. could just be a myth though.

mr fbi man who is monitoring this thread, can you confim?

Richard chase

David Parker Ray and his wife and dog. Kidnaped, tortured and raped upwards of 60 women. Made a tape that played when his victims woke up that explained in graphic detail what was happening and what was going to happen to them.

Uh Jack the ripper killed like 4 people. Maybe 6 too lazy to double check but he also didn't taunt either. So...... Yeah

No this is true i watched a documenty on this. They have the footage for training

Bait... That is Andy Kauffman. Nice try.

fucked up in terms of brutality and depravity?

probably Albert Fish or Ed Kemper

eric harris or fylan klebold (columbine shooters) i dont think they are fucked up just cool

Decided to check it was only 5 total victims.

>Eric/Dylan
>serial killer

kys faggot

where is this documentary? name?

This dude was pretty intense

>Gaskins killed a death row inmate named Rudolph Tyner, who had received his sentence for killing an elderly couple named Bill and Myrtle Moon during a bungled armed robbery of the store they owned in the Burgess community. Gaskins was hired to commit this murder by Tony Cimo, son of Myrtle Moon. Gaskins initially made several unsuccessful attempts to kill Tyner by lacing his food and drink with poison before he opted to use explosives to kill him. To accomplish this, Gaskins rigged a device similar to a portable radio in Tyner's death row cell and told Tyner this would allow them to "communicate between cells".[14] When Tyner followed Gaskins' instructions to hold a speaker (laden with C-4 plastic explosive, unbeknown to him) to his ear at an agreed time, Gaskins detonated the explosives from his cell and killed Tyner.[13] Gaskins later said, "The last thing he [Tyner] heard was me laughing."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Henry_Gaskins

He makes Dahmer look like a saint.

Adolf Hitler: he killed millions on an industrialized scale, never before witnessed.

this.

fun box killer.

chained up the victims in a storage unit that was outfitted with all his "toys" to slowly torture them to death at his leisure with no interruptions.

Not a serial killer per se, but ol' Franklin Delano Floyd did some interesting shit
>Also based as fuck

It was Caligula
>/thread

My favorite would be the Zodiac killer. He didn't have the highest body count but man was he arrogant and boastful. Not to mention the constant taunting to police and never being caught.

Me and i am still free and i will stay that way.
Hahahaaa

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Henry_Gaskins

Lawrence Bittaker & Roy Norris

Serial Killers and Mass Murderers are different

>but he also didn't taunt
yes he did, he wrote numerous letters to the police.

>DAHNALD!!!...The delegates…

I life under your feets.

And streets.

This sounds like Leonard Lake and Charles Ng. They videotaped a bunch of their murders in their basement, including rapes.

Hitler because he didn't finish what he started

Leonard Lake. Because I was his roommate.

>In November 1987, Dahmer—at the time residing with his grandmother in West Allis—encountered a 25-year-old man from Ontonagon, Michigan named Steven Tuomi at a bar and persuaded him to return to the Ambassador Hotel, where Dahmer had rented a room for the evening. According to Dahmer, he had no intention of murdering Tuomi, but simply intended to drug and rape him as he lay unconscious. The following morning, however, he awoke to find Tuomi lying beneath him on the bed, his chest "crushed in" and "black and blue" with bruises. Blood was also seeping from the corner of his mouth, and Dahmer's fists and one forearm were extensively bruised. Dahmer stated he had absolutely no memory of having killed Tuomi,[85][88] and later informed investigators that he simply "could not believe this had happened." To dispose of Tuomi's body, he purchased a large suitcase in which he transported the body to his grandmother's residence. There, one week later,[89] he severed the head, arms, and legs from the torso,[88] then filleted the bones from the body before cutting the flesh into pieces small enough to handle. He then placed the flesh inside plastic garbage bags.[89] He wrapped the bones inside a sheet and pounded them into splinters with a sledgehammer. The entire dismemberment process took Dahmer approximately two hours to complete, and all of Tuomi's remains—excluding the severed head[90]—were disposed of in the trash.[91]

>For a total of two weeks following Tuomi's murder, Dahmer retained the victim's head wrapped in a blanket. After two weeks, Dahmer boiled the head in a mixture of Soilex (an alkali-based industrial detergent) and bleach in an effort to retain the skull, which he then used as stimulus for masturbation. Eventually, the skull was rendered too brittle by this bleaching process, and was also pulverized and disposed of.[90]

>When Dahmer attempted to perform oral sex upon Miller, he was informed: "That'll cost you extra,"[117] whereupon Dahmer gave his intended victim a drink laced with two sleeping pills. On this occasion, however, he had had only two sleeping pills to give his victim; therefore, he killed Miller by slashing his carotid artery with the same knife he used to dissect his victims' bodies. Miller bled to death within minutes.[118] Dahmer then posed the nude body for various suggestive Polaroid photographs before placing the body in his bathtub for dismemberment. Dahmer repeatedly kissed and talked to the severed head while he dismembered the remainder of the body.[118] He wrapped Miller's heart, biceps, and portions of flesh from the legs in plastic bags and placed them in the fridge for later consumption.[119] Dahmer boiled the remaining flesh and organs into a "jelly-like substance" using Soilex, which again enabled him to rinse the flesh off the skeleton, which he intended to retain. To preserve the skeleton, he placed the bones in a light bleach solution for 24 hours before allowing them to dry upon a cloth for one week; the severed head was initially placed in the fridge before also being stripped of flesh, then painted and coated with enamel.[120]

Not bait.

>In February 1991, Dahmer observed a 17-year-old named Curtis Straughter standing at a bus stop near Marquette University. According to Dahmer, he lured Straughter into his apartment with an offer of money for posing for nude photos,[123] with the added incentive of sexual intercourse. Dahmer drugged and strangled Straughter with a leather strap, then dismembered him, with Dahmer retaining the youth's skull, hands, and genitals and photographing each stage of the dismemberment process. Less than two months later, on April 7, Dahmer encountered a 19-year-old named Errol Lindsey[124][125] walking to get a key cut. Lindsey was a heterosexual. Dahmer lured Lindsey to his apartment, where he drugged him, drilled a hole in his skull and poured hydrochloric acid into it. According to Dahmer, Lindsey awoke after this experiment (which Dahmer had conceived in the hope of inducing a permanent, unresistant, submissive state), saying: "I have a headache. What time is it?"[126][127] In response to this, Dahmer again drugged Lindsey, then strangled him. He decapitated Lindsey and retained his skull; he then flayed Lindsey's body, placing the skin in a solution of cold water and salt for several weeks in the hope of permanently retaining it. Reluctantly, Dahmer disposed of Lindsey's skin when he noted it had become too frayed and brittle.[128]

We know how to wiki.

>Most of the victims had been rendered unconscious prior to their murder, although some had died as a result of having acid or boiling water injected into their brain. (As he had no memory of the murder of Tuomi, he was unsure whether he was unconscious when beaten to death, although he did concede it was possible that his viewing the exposed chest of Steven Tuomi while in a drunken stupor may have led him to unsuccessfully attempt to tear Tuomi's heart from his chest.[179]) Almost all the murders Dahmer committed after moving into the Oxford Apartments had involved a ritual of posing the victims' bodies in suggestive positions—typically with the chest thrust outwards—prior to dismemberment.[180] He readily admitted to performing necrophilia with several of his victims' bodies, including performing sexual acts with their viscera[180] as he dismembered their bodies in his bathtub. Having noted that much of the blood pooled inside his victims' chest after death, Dahmer first removed their internal organs, then suspended the torso so the blood drained into his bathtub, before dicing any organs he did not wish to retain and paring the flesh from the body.[181] The bones he wished to dispose of were pulverized or acidified, with Soilex and bleach solutions used to aid in the preservation of the skeletons and skulls he wished to keep. In addition, he confessed to having consumed the hearts, livers, biceps, and portions of thighs of several victims killed within the previous year.[182]

im saving you from opening a new tab

Literally, I shared a house with that guy. He fucked my girlfriend but didn't kill her. Or me haha.

She was psycho. This was before he met Ng.

seems unlikely gonna share anything? Other than claiming its not bait

But after he killed and assumed the identity of his best friend.

Albert Fish, just read about his murders on Wikipedia.

I testified at Ng's trial in Orange county CA. Circa ~ 1995.

the toolbox killers

I ripped him off and he came for his shit. Still didn't kill me haha.

Mao Zedong
est 42-70MILLION killed
mic drop

Challenge me fags. Pro tip you can't.

Ed Gein or Rodney Alcala

the goverment

Lil boots

I lived with a mass murderer and survived. Suck it fags.

Edmund Emil Kemper. Murdered college girls, chopped them up and then had sex with their lifeless bodies. Eventual cut off his own mother's head and then face fucked it.

Herman Webster Mudgett, better known as Dr. Henry Howard Holmes was one of the best. He did that shit right under everyone's noses and had an awesome setup for doing so.

[NON JEWISH CITATION NEEDED]

>im saving you from opening a new tab
We are not worthy

damn, sure exposed him good, didn't you.

this guy was a real jerk

is this the toybox dude or whatever
that's who I was gonna say

>be Hillary Clinton
>member of the highest echelon of the global elite
>controls the deep state
>into black magic and "spirit cooking"
>runs a pedo ring out of a pizza store
>can kill with impunity
>cannot rig an election and loses to weirdo businessman/reality star
>wew lad

albert fish.... befriended families, stole the kids, tortured them, ate them, sent descriptive letter of what he did to their parents

Sup Forums pls go

*well

>Alcala
you can criticize his morals but you can't criticize his hair

Prolly one of those beaners who kill and rape 300 to 500 children. There are several of them.

I lived with Leonard Lake, Mass murder with Charles Ng, in Mendocino county, on Greenfield ranch just north of Ukiah, California in 1978-1979.

Nobody believes the holohoax anymore you hasbara lazy parasites... Your satanic people are being exposed every-day...

Daniel Camargo Barbosa, Pedro Lopez, Luis Garavito. Each of them raped and killed hundreds of children.

You need to take your meds.

so you are quite old then

fuck off yank

i've always been a charlie manson fan but only because he brainwashed himself a following

in my life i have had close calls with 2 canadian serial killers. clifford olsen almost picked up up as a child and years later i partied at piggys palace where robert pickton roamed around.

they even sold tee shirts

wassup fam

explain