Guys I found this weird box in my grandparents attic, it looks old and it has writing on the bottom...

Guys I found this weird box in my grandparents attic, it looks old and it has writing on the bottom, I think it's German, any of u Sup Forumsros know wat it is???

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/finger-boxes
cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a finger box from the early 1800s it might be worth some value.

That's a very old fingerbox. German made you say? Highly sought after by collectors.

holy shit this is so fake,
those things are insanely rare

Nope. Looks way older. Maybe a 1500 Finnish model? I've only ever seen 4 and none looked exactly like it though...

Put your dick in it

It's been a really fucking long time since I saw a fingerbox thread. Do you know how much that thing is worth, user?

No clue, will any of u buy it?

Then the spring loaded blades clip his cock
>Jewish circumcision machine

Vintage Amish fleshlight

I don't have the money to take that kind of thing off your hands. I just study them online; only have a few cheap ones myself. Not worth having that kind of value on your hands to worry about, IMO. They're just as fascinating on a screen.

Nice.

My grandfather had one that looked just like this! I still have it in the basement but it doesn't work anymore.

This is still the worst meme you shitlords have ever produced.

>tfw people don't know fingerboxes are a meme

FUCKING FAKE!!!!!

Dude, the the picture is of a Dusenberg 1510 from 1921, but the grain pattern in the hole is all wrong, plus the Duenbergs of that era had the hole on the front, not the top.

Also, where the fuck is the seamlock? Huh OP? ANSWER THAT YOU ABOSOLUTE COCK WAFFLE!!!

This is like saying the Sistine Chapel is a meme. Neck yourself, faggot.

dude actually? I've been looking for at least 2 and a half years and I can't find anyone that sells a fingerbox that isn't from the 2000s, let along one thats 200+ years old

>"you shitlords"
>implying people who post on Sup Forums are shitlords
>posts on Sup Forums

hdmi-usb adapter?

Past your bedtime.

You should see the models they make nowadays, makes those old ones look like shit.

>not knowing this is an elaborate ruse by the collectors to keep the prices reasonable

>Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/

>Online, people have used the box as a type of prank, where in which people ask about the box and others pretend to know what it is and to have owned one since childhood. When someone asks what the box is, others in the thread mock the person who asked.

Here's a nice one

Oh god, I can smell it. I got chills. Thank you.

Is this the new fedora posting?

These threads are fucking cancer.

That's a jew urn.
The hole is for you to be able to stick a finger in and stroke the jew ashes for good luck. That particular model held about 10 different jews. If you find a more ornate and deeper set one, they can sometimes have up to 100-150.

Good sirs, I declare, there is a ruse afoot!