So is there anyone on this board that will deny that she is the GOAT at this point

So is there anyone on this board that will deny that she is the GOAT at this point

How did she age 10 years in 2 years?

She was pitch perfect in Arrival, terrific performance.

who

post a picture not from 10 years ago

bitch old.

Superman could have any woman he wants and I have no trouble believing he picked her

I can't confirm nor deny anything

Their relationship was sweet, believable, sexy in BvS. I liked the bathtub scene in part bc DC men are allowed to be sexual, virile, gives them something to fight for.

She looks awesome for 42

She's got five undeserved Oscar nominations.

all of them were deserved

She's parasitic. She gets Oscar nominations for being in good movies with good co-stars while being consistently mediocre.

>redhead

her pussy must smell like death

what

redheads smell bad

Pretty great, but she's no Hayley.

I watched bat vs jesus two days ago and had to google who the fck she is. She did look familiar tho.

empirically false

they taste clean and sweet

Too old. You guys don't have standarts at all?

I'm 20 and I'd pick her two if I was Superman

why are you even here

go back to r eddit

Supercuck is literally a race traitor

Are we talking about looks or talent, because she pretty but her acting is less than stellar

and yet shes gonna win academy awards this year

>academy awards
>determinant of level of talent

Not me. Been a fan since catch me if you can?

>win academy awards this year

I'll believe it when I see it. The Academy doesn't seem to like her for some reason Idon't know what jew she didn't sleep with.

Great in Enchanting
Hot in American Hustle

fucking shit in everything else, especially bvs

If you could have any actress in full character/costume thread?

capeshit is not an indicator of talent

Chastain please

great reply, go fuck yourself memelord

you have the critical faculties of a child

He does watch capeshit

So she's Jared Leto

Why would she be jealous? She's already won where Amy hasn't and she's actually talented.

She's jealous of her beauty, and her ability to bear children.

She cant act for shit and we already discussed that. Shes shit tier. And you are a faggot like 90% of Sup Forums.

see

GOAT mommy

It's these absolutes I have a problem with.
She's great, honestly. I just don't think she's so much better than anyone who came before.

Garbage wannabe meme actress with no range. Come back when you've grown out of IMDB taste

t. reddit

name me one actress who is more talented. i'll wait

i would slice my own balls of with a rusty razor blade to have sex with her and nicole kidman and heather graham

So? She's still a great actress.

She's a she.

her nose makes me uncomfortable

I've had a crush on her since Catch Me If You Can.

Enchanted is a perfect film. don't @ me.

Thanks for the laugh.

Great and hot in The Master

The GOAT mommy

Not sure why but she really annoys me. And I honestly don't find her attractive/good actress. Saw her in Superman and American Hustle, ever since then she's really got under my skin. Does anyone else have irrational hatred of random actors?

I can't stand Julia Roberts, Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Lawrence, John Travolta, Sam Worthington, Jamie Foxx, Chris Pine, Paula Patton, Sara Jessica Parker, Anna Gunn, Kate Winslet.

The biggest tragedy in modern cinema history is that Paul Giamatti wasn't cast in Collateral over Jamie Foxx.