I found some girl's cellphone Sup Forums a time ago and altough I tried to contact her she didn't seem to care for it...

I found some girl's cellphone Sup Forums a time ago and altough I tried to contact her she didn't seem to care for it, so I've decided to keep it and formatting her stuff. I'll post what is left in her SD card in case you'd like to save.

Nudes???

No, can you believe it? Altough I only have what was in her SD card, altough the folder was named."WhatsApp images" so I believe it was a backup she made (or she erased her nudes)

Isn't there some wizardry that recovers deleted data off SD card? I think there's still a chance

Run recuva or something?

some friend's pics too

Definately recuva. Plz deliever op

could it still work? I've had it for over 2 months already

another one from her friend

If you haven't written things to it. Yes

Worth a try anyway

does it work for android? I took my PC for some maintenance

Yes - any deleted images are only gone for good if the bit of the card memory they're on gets overwritten. Give it a try

Yeah. It just scans the drive for files that where deleted but not overwritten. Make sure you dont download anything onto the SD card beforehand though cause that could mess up the amount of recoverable files

I'll try
Another friend

anotherr friend

I'm insatlling that recover thing in mobile right now

same friend

the scanner hansn't shown offanything worthy yet

this one is pretty thicc

ok so disk recovery delivers anons

two so far

Fingers crossed for more

Any with her face and the striped shirt?

which one?

Some collages but no more nudes so far

Same shirt as where she's got her tits out. Damned phone won't let me reply to the comment

none so far. There's a ton of facebook of facebook tier memes I've to surf through

Disappointing. She looks like she would be freaky

Bump

this.recovery program generates way too much files
I've noticed it creates a file for every face in a photo, cropping the image in the process.

That said, this one MUST show tits, I've just have to find.it

Hell yeah. Keep us posted OP

bump8ng with a recovered file

she's actually pretty I think
recovered file

Keep it up user

curly or...

(kind of) straight hair?

Curls all day

hopefully there are more nudes, that's a bra isn' it.

Keeping this alive until op gets back

thanks. I'm still here I'm just searching im a sea of 40,000 files

what did she mean with this??

Further investigation required

holy fuckimg shit I think she works in some kind of office I've just gome trough literañly hundreds of pictures of documents

Doing the Lord's work OP. It'll be worth it for the nudes

hope so. Haven't finished scrolling thrligh the documents pictures

OP, are you in Mexico? Just curious.

Yeah. I actually live in the same city as she does, and my sister has a friend that knows her. Other than that I don't who she is

Curious what the documents are TBH. Anything she'd get into trouble for leaking?

those are legal documents, it seems. Several contracts, civil and familiar plaintiffs, judicial things and such

I found a phone at a concert but it has fingerprint and pin how can i get access to pics? Usb?

Blackmail documents and demand vajina picture

what is this? is it what I think it is?

This is my favorite thread

Noiceeeeeeee

lol for a sec I thought this was a pussy shot

is that a nip slip??? is she g@y?

MY MY

Bump

Hell yes

Now we’ve got something

what's this??

fucking cropped pictures

Ass

Dont fucking run Recuva on SD. You'll wipe Host protected clusters. Run FTk imager. Get the image then run ftk or encase off that. Go hit Pirate bay for it. SDs keep data for fucking ever because they random write evenly rather block sector like spinnys.

Post bobs and vagene
ps op great find!!

OP should make a vola of these

Schwing!! Nice one

lol found it

Hey Fags, stole some thots phone on schoolies it's an iphone if anyone can help me crack it ill post everything.
It's and iphone 4.

You're starting to hit the good stuff now op

This was worth staying up for

more