Post girls you want to see get turned into sex slaves

Post girls you want to see get turned into sex slaves
Also any fantasies you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how would you make her your sex slave and then finally murdering her slowly?

would love to rape her daily till shes bred and her tiny tits have swollen up, would proceed to keep raping her and suck her tits dry

what would you do if you found this korean girl alone at night?

this slut has been exposed so much it's only a matter of time...

unsee
.cc/
f7c86cbf/

i'll do r4r same girl

cum in every hole

She’d be so perfect for it...nice meaty thighs, built for pounding. Let any throbbing cock use her.

she would hate that

I'd see how long she could survive on just my jizz.

too bad, her fighting and tears would only make me harder

I want to sit her tight little asshole on my throbbing cock and watch her bounce on it...little Kylie would be a perfect fuck toy.

would you keep her tied up?
what would her diet consist of?

who this?

Tied up with an IV. I want to keep her kicking as long as possible.

so you'd keep her as your sex slave? what about her meals?

sucking on cock daily to get feed?

If she can't make me cum, she won't feed

What would you guys do if for the next 24h kidnapping girls is legal and whoever you get, you get to legally keep permanently?

She's nice

Hmmm what else?

My sister... Always wanted someone to help me fuck her, double teaming her while shes blindfolded, blackmailing, or just straight forcing her to suck off her brother while she got fucked from behind.

This one. And Emma Watson. And a few other SJW. I would force them to drink my piss. They would always be naked. And after a while they will be perfectly obedient fuckdolls.

would you want to see her get blackmailed to become the unwilling sex slave of some bratty middle school boys?

emma watson would throw up at the idea of drinking piss

what if she has a boyfriend?

if I can watch...

yes you can

Anyone who wants to do long replies for long replies, specially if into snuff?

Then she will be very thirsty...

she needs to be fed cum only

Drinking piss, eating cum, yes, obviously.

And she shall have it all, every last drop.

Sensi Pearl

emma should be thrown naked in a male juvy

are you Santa!?

Would love to see this slut in a slave brothel, getting raped in every hole on a regular basis - especially her asshole.

what would happen if jordyn was placed in a male-only juvy?

ill snuff that bitch for a reply. she got a name or any info I can use for the story? My girls rachel, chubby lesbian feminist bitch with huge titties and a hot ass sister, dumping more pics

then do it

Ho ho ho

how would she react?

shed hate it, wouldnt believe what was happening.

Ok, let's make it a deal, but you begin. Her name's Adriana, Medical Student, currently doing her internship at a hospital in the Emergency Room, petit body, loves sex and it's very dirty, bisexual tendences, capricious and headstrong body, can be insufferable at times. i'm having good ideas for your girl.

i meant headstrong woman

they'd ask to finger her asshole and make-out with her

Post nudes

got it. starting now. anything off limits cause im probably gonna go hard on her if not

No limits at all. She dies at the end, be as descriptive as you can with torture.

shed have to let em right?

yes
what would she hate them doing most?

probably forcing their dicks into her

Damn it I would love to do naughty things for her. Definitely make her take my cum on camera, all over her face.

Tie her up and spank the shit out of her.

I want you guys to break her

Tell me how you'd use her

My wife.
She needs to know when to keep her bullshit to herself.

you need to know how to keep that bull to yourself goddamn gross

i'm writting yours already, it's gonna be a bit long.

This little 19 year old virgin slut.

Would love to breed her and force her to drink cum

>implying she's not already a sex slave

Whatever.
Just make her an obediant cock and cum hungry fuckslut.

Put it away

(part 1)
Id see adriana at the beach turning heads and teasing cocks in her little blue bikini like the slut she is. little nipples poking through her tight top and cute ass skowly getting wedged by her tiny blue bottoms, Id follow her back to her room, trying my best not to tackle her and rape that tight body right on the beach. Id peak in at first and catch adriana taking selfies in the mirror, proud of her skinny little body and perky tits, thats when I both my cock and a pistol out and bust in the room. She gasps but doesnt have time to react as I sieze her neck with my free hand and throw her up against the wall, holding her there while I spit right in her slut face. Shed scream so I Knee her hard in the cunt so she drops to the floor in pain. ill take my hard cock and rub it on her crying face, trying to get her to open up but shes still fighting so I grab her by the hair and punch her hard in the nose hard, ripping a fistful of hair from her scalp and breaking her cute nose, sending blood gushing down her face and making her scream and breath through her mouth for air. Id use this as an opportunity and try to push my cock in past her gaping lips but the little bitch still has some fight and tries to bite me. big mistake. I kick her hard in the cunt again and drag her by her hair to her feet, forcibly bending her over and making her bite the edge of the marble counter. shes whimpering as i drag the barrel down her arched back and over her ass, sliding her blue bottoms aside to reveal her tight pink pussy, i start rubbing the tip of the guns barrel against her opening while her cries get more hysterical before i plunge it into her cunt from behind while at the same time i bring my other fist hard against the back of her head, breaking her jaw and sending her teeth flying in every direction...(part 1)

lucy would make a good one

moar please

Wife. Wwyd

You better fukkin believe i am thinking bout a divorce right now. Bitch degraded me to my face about an hour ago

Annabelle in the middle and Kodi on the right

I want to bury my face in their asses/thighs after a workout session and just slurp up the juice

>marble counter.
When Rachel joined this feminist brigade she must have thought it'd not be easy, she just couldn't figure how much hate she would get. I was president of this anonymous hate group, and we has targeted her brigade as out next target. One day night, she was the first to leave the assembly where they discussed their feminist bullshit. She leaved alone on a dark street believing respect for women exists, me and other three dudes reached up from behind and used handle of my gun to knock her out. We had to drag her fucking fat body, three of us did so and the other dude drove us to a abandoned farm outside town where we would have fun with her, neither she nor us could imagine how much fun. We sat her fat ass on a chair, tied her hands to her back, gagged her mouth, and waited for her to wake up before stripping her naked.

As we waited, we were smoking, and I decided we had waited long enough, so I pushed my cigarette into her left cheek and burnt the bitch, she reacted and gasped from the pain, she looked at me and I smiled at her, I explained to her: “You’ll see, I cannot say this isn’t personal, because we hate everyone that thinks and spreads your bullshit ideas, we just wanna send a message to show your girls how little they can do”, I ungagged her just to hear her say more bullshit. That made me upset and I punched on her cheek, repeatedly and with my other hand I burnt her other cheek, I yanked her from her hair and rubbed her face against my dick. (part 1)

more?

ignore the marble counter thing*

What does she look like nowadays?

sorry had to expedite this.
last part

she collapses on the ground holding her mangled jaw, causing an udible pop as my gun barrel slides out of her pussy. For extra punishment Ill take those perky tits out of her top and use pliers on her right nipple, pulling hard until it tears. now shes screaming so I shut her up by shoving my hard cock in her now toothless mouth. I facefuck her hard and even hold my cock down her throat while i fill her mouth with piss for being such a whore. her bloody gums are massaging my cock and i feel the need to cum so i line my cock up with her right eye and as she whimpers and tries to plead with her dnagling jaw I shove my dick far into her eye socket and into her brain, killing her while i finish by literally skull fucking her and filling her dead brutalized face with a huge load of my cum..

Not bad but time has def taken its toll

Well, not as good as the other part. but i'll post the next part of your story.

thanks sorry:/ ran iinto something but didnt wanna leave you hangin

I told her, “listen well you little slut, from now on you’re gonna have to ask pretty please to suck on my cock if you wanna get seriously hurt”, she nod and spoke the magic words, and as soon as she opened her mouth, I shoved my cock deep inside her, skullfucking her relentlessly, grabbing her hair and pulling her head from it, making her gag and almost pass out, she felt the vomit was near. When she made the most noises I forced my cum to come out, deep into her mouth, I saw my cum coming out of her nose, it was pinkish because I had mixed with a bit of blood. I hold her chin and said I’m not done with your face yet, as I pulled her disgusting piercing off her face.

Then her blood spilled all over her clothes. Oh, no, your clothes are messed up, let me help you get ride of those, i told her as I ripped off with my mouth every single piece of clothing she was wearing, I started sucking her tits just to enjoy a bit of them, but when I she started moaning out of pleasure I stopped, I grabbed a bag of rusted nails and heated them up until they were red and shiny, with my hand I grabbed her tit and picked the nails with tweezers, and pushed five nails into each tit, her yelling and face of pain was priceless. Then I untied her and lied her body onto the dirt, making the nails go deeper into her as I raped her asshole, and her pussy, then my mates did the same, she was sucking one and getting pounded from behind. When we all finished, we took her deep into the woods, and leave her tied naked, we waited on a three until a hound of wolves came to finish her meaningless life. One wolf ripped her tits, other one dug deep into her belly ripping her guts out and other one bites her neck until her eyes faint.

do you have kik to equal things up? tell me what you think.

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

Anyone here wants to exchange snuffy shit? reply for reply? to this girl.

all my female cousins

assume is your cousin, what you do?

BDSM, liking her ass, let have an orgasm after another. Fingering her. Everything.