Pls more of her nudes

Pls more of her nudes

Bump

Come on Sup Forumsros

Guys i think I've set my standards way to high.

More!!

bump

Do any of you guys believe you'll ever get with someone that perfect? I for sure don't.

Maybe, if i somehow become a multimillionaire

Just work out a little and be more confident. Most girls look past a ugly face if you play them right.

more of her nudes?
more?

post the initial nudes

she had nudes?

I can only REALLY talk to females that I'm good friends with them or if i hate their guts. I'm not bad looking or out of shape either. What do user?

die?

I guess that's my only option. I know this girl that I'm friends, not good friends, with and i know she's interested in me but I'm
1: too beta to ask her out
2: don't want to ruin our circle of friends in case of things going south

Try to think of the better possibilities, user. Think of what if that girl you want to ask out says yes, but only if you ask? And so what if she says no, what do you lose truly?

I can't seem to overlook the awkwardness that may unfold if she were too decline. I don't know if i could handle it. As i said before, I'm beta as fuck

does she even have nudes?

I'd hope so user. I really hope so

Just tell them you have something you want to tell them and it's serious. Hopefully they catch the hint. Give them leeway/plausible deniability to decline the conversation if possible so they don't feel cornered. Then say you've been developing some feelings for them, and say you wanted to know if they feel the same way, so you can be both on the same page and move on otherwise. Just treat it as a conversation between adults.

I guess you're right user. You're like the father I never had, if you are male. We already hang out a lot so I guess it wouldn't be all that different.

how old are you, wizard o mine?

19. We went to the same highschool and are currently at the same CC

How old are you sensei?

Bump

Please Sensei I forgot to mention that my friend recently asked her out. He went full depresso and she feels guilty I guess. When should I try asking her out? Does that seem too selfish?

Bump