I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove me Allah is not the true God.

Why?

Because you can't

I'm a Jew.Try your hardest to prove me YWHW is not the true God.

1,400+ years of Allah and your shit people are still running around like monkeys doing the bidding of a jewish controlled America, with no liberation in sight. You were nomadic scum, and once all your oil has been milked from you, then you will be discarded back to your backward, nomadic wandering like the garbage you are. Muslims are tools of Jewish elites. You are being played. You already lost.

YHWH is Allah's other name

Try proving each and every one of the 175 ish other common gods aren't the one true god. One at a time.

All other god's are fake because Allah is true God

because if any god existed they wouldn't require adulation, makes them pathetic.

Because far, far into the future there will be a time when mankind's flame goes and gets extinguished. A legacy, left behind in dust and ruin as a monument to the greatest beings to ever roam the collective universe will be put not in book, but stone and iron. Structures survive, tantamount to the hardiness and collective knowledge a sentient being has over all creatures. Even if stone is temporary, it should be reminded that the fossil layer will preserve mankind's achievements, again, in stone. No books will survive, all literature will be lost.

And this is why we need to get rid of religion and put that faith into mankind itself. What wonders we could pull off if we put that same devotion and zeal into what we do every day?

>prove me Allah is not the true God.
But this is realistically impossible for all gods, not just Allah, why is yours so special?

First, prove me there is god because YOU are making a claim that there is one. Then we can have discussion whether it's the true or false god.

Allah is fake because one of the others is true god.

Define “Allah”

If there is no God then who created world?

God

Who said it needed a creator?

An excuse to socially enslave women

Define “God”

brahman dosnt require adulation or praise! guess thats the real deal

Allah

>people are actually responding to the obvious bait thread

The only evidence for any god is their own religion's literature. None of them are valid empirical sources.

There is no god

anything needs creator

کس امک

generator, observer, destroyer

Because the one true god wouldn't go out of his way to make your life miserable on earth as in the after life if you didn't follow some rules.

>Allah is not the true God
Because my one true god said yours doesn't exist

if dubs Allah is true God

Why not?
Do you have anything better to do right now?

allahu akbar

both sides get an equal amount of things out of it.

thus you are invalid

If dubs, dubs are a lie

see

If dubs Sup Forums doesn't exist

Allah confirmed to be true God

Circular reasoning. Definition rejected

Ambiguous. Definition rejected.

how do you explain this?

Everything needs a cause(as far as we know). Nothing requires a creator.

nope, im sorry but the jews are at least civilized, the Muslims are basically cavemen

No it doesn't. Show evidence that everything was created by someone. That is so stupid

Autism, mostly

There's no god, so allah can't be one either. Pretty simple actually.

Yes

The fact the he has another name other than just GOD.
Thats like if allah was weapon called beretta and christian god was a weapon just called GUN. Gun, I mean GOD is the original.
Lol Im an athiest and dont really give a shit

claim not a proof

Welp, you convinced me, good job.

brainlet detected

Bacon

If this post ends in singles Allah is true God

pig is a filthy animal

is this post ends in singles allah isnt the true god

guess its confirmed, converting now

kek

if you could reason with religious people,THERE WOULD BE NO RELIGIOUS PEOPLE/

mulsims are filthy animals

>still no proof
I guess the jew is right

An human?

dubs

Because you are 2000 years behind, still looking for some pedo god of yours.

here is your proof

Allah damn it

tat tvam asi

Pretty much this. The burden of proof is on you, but you refuse to realize this, and when you do you use 5 second answers that not only fail to adress the question, but is also logically not sound. If you really want "proof" then go to youtube. There are alot of youtubers willing to talk about your religion in detail. Namely: Professor Stick, Godless Cranium and Logicked. Though, I doubt you'd do that.

oh wow, thats pathetic, no wonder youre religious

Sandy nigg nogg tries to speak. Sounds retarded

Smoke DMT and you'll see, literally the only way I can Change your mind is by showing you. But if you're happy with your religion and it makes you feel connected I don't see a problem with it. What comes after death is the same for everyone, What matters is that you're a good soul. Just don't be a dick.