What is the best city in the United States for white people?

What is the best city in the United States for white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any that aren't infested with niggers.

Reykjavik

Anywhere in maine is perfect

Any major city is a cluster fuck, it depends on what you need to do for work. Idaho doesn't have a lot of gibs which helps, but boise has been flooded by mexicans, and I heard obama shipped some refugees there too.

Boston

Detroit

not really any. I grew up in a small town in mass. never saw black people until college. I gave them a chance, I liked hanging out with them at first.

I now hate niggers more than life itself. thanks to mutti merkal there is no white city on planet earth left.

Read>
>762195459

This

niggers need to be exterminated

Denver, even places that were ghetto 2 years ago have been gentrified by yuppie white people here.

Build a real life plantation in the ruins of niggeropolis, not even larping

St.louis MO

The answer is to end the welfare state. In every country on Earth, blacks consume a disproportionate amount of welfare. In Denmark, they’re a tiny minority and they take the *majority* of welfare. The entire sub-Sharan Africa is a welfare project, and the domestic GNP per capita is actually decreasing. State-mandated charity is like feeding ducks in the Arctic.

Detroit

Good luck finding that.

Apparently I need to move north.

The real answer is this

If you are upper middle class, lower high class then you can pretty much live anywhere in the united states with your fellow right white brothers in cities like Manhattan, Orange County, Austin,parts of San Fran, Silicone Valley, Seattle, the state of Vermont, Maine, and Upper NY state

IF you cannot afford to live in a nice city, you are in fact a white nigger. People think you are treated better by whites cause you are white. The truth is there is a class struggle as well when you are white. You are looked down upon by those who are financially superior to you. So you won't ever be accepted by elite pricks despite the color of your skin. Your education, the class you lack, and intelligence are all factors to why you will be rejected

Since you cannot afford to live in a good place you will always live among the minorities and eventually you will adopt their niggerish ways, their culture and their fucked up way of thinking. This comes with desperation as you now have to try ways to compensate for your lack of finances. So you do what niggers do and "hustle". Basically you become one of them and eventually your daughter will be blacked.com and well thats it. So moral of the story is, educate yourself and find the financial means to get away from minorities if you do not wish for this to be your future

why is now cool to idealize nazi germany in the US? Didn't most of your great relatives enlist and fight against them in WW2? I can only imagine how many grand/great-grandfathers are turning in their graves right now

>guys, i found... a bugged online store

youtu.be/UMixbHU5NpI

Wrong. Those high-class white places have loads of people inside and outside which always agitate for more diversity, ”variety”, ”color” etc. Just look at your list. Manhatten? Orange county? Seattle? These are your honkey havens? You haven’t even been to those places lately, have you? Else you’d notice that they’re no longer ”white”.

Running away is retreating, and if you do it long enough, you’ll run out of land to retreat to.

Because history is proving them right.

Also we only fought them because japan was dumb enough to come bomb us. Originally we were going to play isolationist and stay the fuck out of the war. If we had germany would probably have won.

Also its now cool to idealize anime, manga, and samurais even though they come from japan. Times change.

Salt Lake City

400 years of slavery
another 100 race segregation
ffw 50 years

>why do we have racial tensions?

oh, murica...

Germany had scientists that played the one significant role of creating atomic bombs

when russia and the u.s. went into a destroyed germany they went in and hauled out as many scientists as each side could grab. they both developed nukes shortly after.

if you think we went to war because some japos bombed pearl harbor only then you are a dumbass

the german wehrmacht wasn´t prepared for the russian winter. thats how the war was lost.

only total idiots glorify hitler and nazi germany.

Ghost city San Diego here.
Yeah, you all expect us to be 98% Latino, but you would be very wrong. The all go to LA
North county San Diego (MB, PB, La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Rancho Santa Fe) is nearly 98% white. Zero brothers here. Hispanics here work and work hard so no biggie.
Feminists SJWs are a bigger problem then negroes.

Memphis, TN

10th grade history is some pretty \m/ stuff dood

yeah, and now let´s have a facist dictatorship.
thats gonna solve all our problems.

go north

During ww2 the majority of americans thought of europes problems as europes only and were not interested in fighting wars in far away lands that had no effect on them. If the government wanted to enter the war they would have faced a lot of political backlash. There were 5 or 10 separate reasons for this I wont go into as its pretty well established and easy to google.

The main thing that changed this was pearl harbor and gave the political/social momentum to enter the war (which we did). These are facts. Anything else you want to throw in there is largely irrelevant compared to these factors. Anyone who doesn't recognize this is a dumbass and doesnt understand how politics works. Entering the war without provocation would have been political suicide. You'd have better luck arguing pearl harbor was a false flag op than that we would have entered the war before germany crushed europe without pearl harbor happening at all. Sending young people to die for europe's folly isnt a popular idea in the best of circumstances.

Something tells me somewhere in Michigan or wisconsin or Minnesota

If you want south, Harrison Arkansas is the best place for white people.
Really anyplace in Arkansas except for Pine Bluff, 45 mile radius extending from the center of Little Rock (even though there are a few neighborhoods that are almost exclusively rich and white) and then the city of Jonesboro (farmland surrounding jonesboro is white)

Everywhere else is clean from niggers.

Right in waging a war on 3 fronts or going against a treaty of surrender their country signed after the war they started and lost.
Honestly I just think its a bunch of dumb kids and man children trying to cling onto something to be rebellious and give them attention, everyone who follows fascism are usually hypocrites and follow a hypocritical lifestyle that leads to mistrust and depression. Which is why its so popular on Sup Forums.

Only good thing nazi germany did was invent polymer, and now thats even a mess since it can't be fully recycled

This can be a little misleading

You dont want a state that is homogenously 80% white and 20% black or whoever.

Id rather live in a state that is technically 50% white and 50% black so long as the black neighborhoods and white neighborhoods were known.

So you live in a city or town or county that is 95%+ white and dont have to deal with the niggers.

Arkansas is somewhat like this

Generally, white people have better character, less violent and arent as annoying as black people.

Look at the casualty statistics. The russians were losing 4-5x the troops of the germans. Without US aiding the western front britain would have fallen and hitler would have directed the full might of his armies east. The only reason germany stalled at stalingrad was because of us interference. Hitler himself said that stalingrad was the beginning of the end, but even there germany lost 200k and russia over 1m.

The germans never intended the war to last through the winter, the soviet union was ready to collapse before the germans were stalled.

I think stomefronters forget it was the great war WW1 that gave americans a disdain in european politics and their constant wars which turned them into isolationist for near 2 decades.
Which was so great during WW1 german immigrants in the US would find themselves blamed or even thought as spies for the german empire, I just assume most nazi larpers are of german decesnt and they're just trying to hard to compensate

Right in that certain genetics are inherently better than others. Just not the way they thought.

I am a non depressed fully functioning adult, I am just able to think for myself.

Think of it this way. We breed desirable traits into our crops, our cattle, we even make entirely new breeds of dogs and cats to suit our purposes. Now we insert DNA from one species to another and have bacteria producing human insulin. Why is is such a stretch to imagine that some people should be passing on their genes and others shouldnt?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population

IDK even what his point was. We dropped the bombs only a few months after germanys fall and our scientists were working on it for years before that. If germany had solved it they would have used it because they needed it at that point, so I am doubting they solved the problem or that we could have tooled up a bomb in such short time even if they had. Enrichment is a notoriously slow process.

Backs me up with stats: SD # 8.
What it doesnt say is the nogs live in a tiny area and dont leave excpet for Gaslamp on fri/sat.

I bet he made those kids in that uniform

If they were genetically superior they wouldn't have formed a superiority complex and demand that all of europe notice that. Anyone who is in fact "superior" like you said should worry about the preserving their genes instead of invading countries out of bitter revenge do to a war they lost decades before and expanding
their boarders for no good reason. And if you think of it, how many countries speak german? Austria, Belguim compared to all the others european countries that ended up spreading their language and culture around the globe. Germans will always be held behind because of that old superior complex.

Baltimore. You can hunt niggers and the police won't care. They will even help guide you.

This is my actual dream

This is a fact but I doubt alot of nazifags will take it to truth, german scientist came close to developing the bomb but money because of the war came short, they couldn't stabilize it, and more importantly they had no good source in uranium.
Plus that corky german-jewish scientist helped out too, but facts aren't something people listen to on the internet anymore.

Boise is pretty decent. Cheap compared to yuppie-traps like Denver or Portland. High quality of life, good job market, decent schools. Very red state if you like muh guns, low density of nigs or sand-nigs. North Idaho is better though, but also more expensive because the yuppies like to ski and winter up there. The area outside Boise is decent, but you'll encounter more Mexicans the further south you go, as no surprise to anyone. They're not bad though, mostly keep to themselves and fairly minimal gang-banger shit.

(heiled)

Nowhere. Mostly white rurual towns are filled with drug abuse, alcoholism, suicide and despair. If it’s anything these towns hate more than minorities, it’s themselves.

Solid digits for a solid post

I'm Poway proud. It's gotten choked with politically correct hair helmet soccer moms, still just about niggerless though, thank fuck.

>If they were genetically superior they wouldn't have formed a superiority complex
This isnt really true, but I am not really arguing they were, just that they were right that some genes are superior to others.

In the end it all comes down to evolution. Conquering others ensures your genes survive if for no other reason than no one else's genes survived. In 50,000 years the only thing that will matter is who fucked successfully, and we are currently on a race to dredge the bottom of the gene pool.

See how north cold states inhabit mostly white, and those being wealthier then the southern ones

Chicago and Detroit

In 50,000 years all that will matter is finding a new place to colonize because at that point earth will be over crowded, which is something 'that' will happen. Be it colonizing a planet or building space colonies, something that will have to go out of style will be the "superior race" because we all will need to come together and evolve and move on from tribal thoughts like races. If we don't another one group of people will push the 'one true race' song and dance and lead it to yet another great war and destabilize flow of man kind like ever war does. Maybe that will drop earth's population but it'll cost lives and resources.

Superior complex is an idea, and like all ideas they can be followed by millions and still be wrong.

The South was a mistake, it should never have been invented.