Too dark fam

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=AveJSRL8KgQ

I was in the right fookin mood for this mate

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=GSmhMEfYwYk

WHy is this so poorly made holy shit. gave me a good laugh though, thanks /br/o

I honestly think that was the point imo

what film is this from?

MOAR

I think it's from a short film on youtube, someone posted the sauce once but i didn't check it out

Is this real

that gif is one i think is from a youtube short film

Bedfellows

This is gold

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=oEVfREVGcaY

Holy fukk

none of the youtube videos i've posted are as good as this, but this one is cursed. watch it at midnight and you'll see the curse

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_SgWpohvOY

Thx faggots I was about to go to bed

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Congrats yur sisters a future serial killer

That could literally be a girl running across a hallway while the pic was taken at a slow shutter speed due to a lack of light..

Or yeah it could be a disembodied soul wearing a dress in purgatory.

Why can’t all ghosts be hot?

before lifting the sheets i would whisper next to the monster ear : im gonna fuck your ass so fucking raw gordon ramsay is gonna burst through that door screaming at your ass

Wouldn't it be blurry then?

it looks see-through, although it could be a result of enhancing a low-resolution pic

pic related

that's why the monster looks happy, it knows what's next

i'm not an expert, but i think you can clean up a low-resolution photo to make it look like a higher resolution. it can produce a picture that's different from the original, although i think it ends being subtly different

creepypasta unrelated

Does anyone have that creepy pasta story of a pic where its a black amd white photo of trees and snow? A woman stared at the pic and looked out the window and there was a woman coming closer and closer. Then she went crazy and killed herself.

id fuck that ghost

some ghosts stay in this world because of a great need- a need to say goodbye to a loved one, a need to know who murdered him. that ghost stays because she needs more d

not a ghost, but shota from a statue park in ireland. the irish take their shota seriously

What is the woman supposed to be in this statue? I'm seeing fangs, one leg, and a tail?

Calls this guy a faggot

the woman from the Starbucks logo

I must help lay her soul to rest.

i wonder what the other ghosts think of haunting a place with a really thirsty ghost. i have neighbors who have really loud sex sometimes, the other ghosts in that place must get sick of ghost sex moans. the place looks haunted AF, the other ghosts must hate afterlife

here's a gif of sleep paralysis

that's just a hay bale dressed as a minion

Okay that was pretty fucked up even for me.

This was stupid as fuck

Why is this spooky? Guy in blue tyedye shirt looks like he hates everyone

See:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the two Columbine shooters, making an ominous pose for their class photo.

Also I think that kid in the blue tie-dye was one of the victims.

the two acting like they're aiming guns
they're the columbine shooters.

This wall of text is so scary and I can't even read it good job in spooked

I'm pretty sure that's a bot no way some guy or an army of pajeets are posting this shit 24/7

I can never figure out why the "chads" in american high schools look like such dorks. It's like they're "trynabecool"s. Just this eurofag's perspective

>After several sleepless days of heavy crystal meth usage, Barney smells a child outside of his drug lair. He emerges to ensnare his prey

It was the 90s, everyone looked like dorks.

Nah man even these days, and the 80's, 90's, 00's

I used to think it was a date thing but it's definitely not

I got sleep paralysis once thank God I didn't see anything like cause I would of cried in horror scarred for life. All I saw was what looks like when you run an image through Google's deep mind

nice

>From that moment on, young Pytr never complained about his sickness ever again after being traumatized at the clinic

the kid looks a little freaked out

some of the stuff we expect kids to like is a bit creepy. i once spent two weeks as a photographer for a mall santa place while i was waiting to start at another job. a lot of kids get freaked out by santa, and that makes sense. most of the mall santas are alcoholics in their fifties, kids can probably smell alcohol when they sit on santa's lap. clowns are creepy too.

haunted ship stories are interesting to me. my grandparents had a small library, one bookshelf was about navy stories (most of the guys on that side of the family served in the military). one shelf of that was spooky stories. some areas of some seas have a reputation for spooky stuff happening, like getting way of course or ending up hundreds of miles from where you should be

the one i remember was a WWII aircraft carrier that sank after a battle. some of the lower decks were trapped, no one could get out before it sank. three guys played a game of cards while the ship sank, since they couldn't get out

another aircraft carrier was built with the same name, and the identical room often had the sounds of guys playing a game cards. even while the ship was being built, or when it the room was empty

i really hope they were playing Go Fish

i chuckled

Ylyl?

naruto

I'm gonna need sauce on the music, that shit was dope.

>giving your little sister cutting tools
That was your first mistake.

newfag phone poster, go back to your subreddit

good thread, and good night anons. if NotTheNanny comes for you, may she use sex instead of organ harvesting to take your genetic material

pic unrelated

when you see it

that's what NotTheNanny looks like during the day (the one in the mirror)

but the scariest thing about Korean women is that before you can date a Korean woman, you must defeat her father at Starcraft to prove you are worthy

When is someone going to fucking stomp Ricegum's face into a curb?

Oh, Jesus. Good fucking luck!

David Firth, from his Spoilsbury Toastboy animations. He does music under the name Locust Toybox.

Aphex Twin - Stone in Focus
youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA

David Firth does music too? Fucking guy. He voiced one of the most disgusting characters in The Cat Lady too, blew my mind when I learned it was the "Salad Fingers" guy who did that.

0% Niggas.