Would you?

Would you?

GET OUT

Straight up heresy

Personally, I wouldn't.
Just my preference.

Hello there people, my name is Gandhi Tenn, what is my cousin Andy doing?

i would

Remember the king of Sup Forums:

Kys

?

Hello there youngsters, my name is Maybelle Sixx, could you point me to the prune juice?

grow up

real

also real

log 'em

A very limited road network connects Dudinka with Norilsk, including the airport, and Talnakh further to the east. Buses ply the route several times per day. There is a railroad connecting all three cities too but nowadays it's limited to freight traffic.

Remember my time in Iraq? Shit was crazy, shot a muslim in half with the .50 cal!

m'throat

Dudinka is a large port with cargo ships arriving from all over Russia and beyond, some ships accept passangers. Just don't except it to be possible to get the permissions without extensive skills in navigating through russian bureaucracy. A more viable option is to hop on a ferry from Krasnoyarsk, the shipping company PassazhirRechTrans [2] usually have three to six departures every month during the summer season. The journey along the mighty Yensei river takes three nights and scenery along the route are spectacular.

who wouldn't?

slidding.

poop is food when it's Andy's, dude.

Hotel Northen Lights (Гocтиницa Ceвepнoe cияниe), st. Matrosov 14, +7(39191)-3-30-70, checkout: At noon. Centrally located with 37 rooms. A sauna, swimming pool and small café are avalible. Prices range from 1200 to 6000 RUB.

slidde

blaze it

You can get your tourist visa extended (only by 7 days for the 15 day land entry stamp) and do some other stuff in the Surat Thani Immigration office. Say "Saala Karng" and any tuk tuk will take you east of Surat city centre, to the government precinct (provincial court and provincial hall). Once there, drive behind the provincial hall and you will see a multi-storey white building with a strange blue tower at the front, facing 'backwards' as compared to the court building. There are lots of offices in this building, Immigration is pointed out in English, on the third floor. Stepping out of the lift, go to the left. There are two waiting areas and different desks. Go all the way through to Visa extensions (desk 3). Bring a photo or they'll sell you eight new ones for another 100 baht. The visa extension fee is 1900 baht and the extension goes on top of the time you already have, so you don't lose days if you go early

There are regular orange non aircon buses to the left as you walk out of the station. these take you to to Bus Station Number One in Taladmai Rd (see below). Cost is B15 for the trip. A taxi to the city center from the train station (Tapee hotel used as reference - advertised on big blue poster where taxi drives sleep) is 160baht, however on exiting the station most touts will try to push the same taxi for 300baht.

If you come with the company Songserm (fairly priced joint tickets, not too bad normally), be warned: if (e.g. on their pier in Don Sak) you say that you want to go to the city center, they will put you with travelers to Bangkok, Krabi, Hat Yai and drop you at their private hub station some 15 km out of town in the middle of nowhere. After they told you that the bus ends here, your only chance apart from walking is a songthaew for 80 baht, awaiting you with a big grin. You might be better off getting on the bus to Phun Phin and take the public 15 baht bus from there.

1) If coming in by train, especially the overnight ones from BKK which arrive early morning. There may be numbers of touts who try to sell trips to Surat and the islands directly. Usually, the most aggressive are the most expensive. Ignore them,and take the bus into the city as below.

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What is 'slidding'"? And I tell them look, we know what slidding is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of logs you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Slidding of the tiny and bland logs. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what slidding is, do you want to know what slidding is? I'll tell you. First of all Andy Sixx's logs, by the way I love Andy Sixx. He's probably my favorite guy of all time. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of steamy, creamy logs slidding down my throat. Except for Dani Filth, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, tepid pee pee, on and on, like that. He's like a room temperature lemonade! You know what I mean? He's like a kid's lemonade stand. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these logs and we can eat them, or just suck on them. Did you know that? They don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the sucking of logs than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best slidding, believe me. OK? Alright.

"We gonna suck the hell out of those logs, believe me," Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

Dump

Dump