2004 oldfag here

2004 oldfag here.
I got locked up back in 2006 for holding up a market downtown at gunpoint. Just got out a few weeks ago and moved in with mom and dad until I can get back on my feet. Few days ago, I decided to check up on Sup Forums.
What have you guys done? What is with all of the dicks? What is all of this gay shit? Why did you faggots kill this place? I just got out of prison, looking forward to lulz. Instead I got this. Why?

im so sorry user. i want to make it better. you dont deserve this

> Cancer Stage 5

just download Sup Forums x extension and filter out the faggotry

It's all because of the 2016 election tbh

>Not manually doing this
Fucking Old Men!

How does it feel to get busted fucking with people that work for a living and take care of themselves like adults, only to end up with your parents taking care of you? Bet you are proud and brag? Fuck you, seriously.

>what's with all the dicks
Nigga what Sup Forums did you go to in 04?

Bad pasta, bad

I regret it. Every second of it. Every action. I remember the fear in the man's eyes. I do plan to find him and apologize to him to right my wrongs the best I can. For now, i've done my time and I'm working on a new road.

Good on you, man. I hope it works out for you. It isn't fun getting a gun pointed at you.

So why'd you do it? Was it worth doing time for it?

We just had to keep calling everyone faggot. All the faggots saw and thought hey there's lots of faggots here. So all the faggots now come here posting their dicks and their boy pussy and their traps. Saying this place is full of faggots ended up being a self fulfilling prophecy. Sup Forums did this to itself. Nice going Sup Forums

There a story there? Please do share, I think it would do me some good to know the other side.

Absolutely not. I've lost years of my life that i'll never get back. I can't reset that.

>right my wrongs
You have a convo with da nigga or just watch his piss hiss pants? Did you like it, at that moment?

manually doing what?

Faggot are now the new Chan.

You're right at home here now that your asshole has been stretched.

Traps are plenty.

And 4 Chan still obsessed over 14 years girls who are actually 30 with a name that begins with D

Filter thru this shit in realtime

In yo head nigga

At the moment, I felt power, sure. I didn't want to scare him, no. I just wanted some extra money in my wallet. It was pretty quick. I walked up, made my demands clear, and he complied.

Past the point of return, i guess?

I apologize for judging you so quickly. I don't even know you. I worked nights at a convenience store for years because reasons. Have been robbed and ripped off and fought over all kinds of stuff even if it wasn't mine to fight over, making peanuts. I tried to be honest though, and it did pay off, but I ended up hating the people that did that shit. I was just a kid trying to make an honest living.

post your papers faggot

I'm sorry to hear that. I was being really stupid. Wasn't considering anybody but myself. Everyone's got feelings. None more important than the other. I fucked up down the road.

I hope everything works out for you. There are places that will hire felons. I'm a grocery store meat cutter and I do pretty good. I know people that have felonies that have seniority here. If you can get on with a union job (Kroger) you can get a leg up really quick.

I hope i'm able to get out of my parent's hair soon.
Any suggestions for hunting down an old clerk from 12 years ago? I doubt he still works there and I'm not entirely sure of his first name.

Facebook, I guess. Should be in your case files or something who you robbed and where you robbed them.

Thanks for the talk.

I'm going to head off to bed. Take care of yourself. And i'm sorry on behalf of everyone who's done those things to you.

oldfag lol